Reviews for Roses Are Red, Meganiums Are Green
manx chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
*growls in frustration* c'mon...update already! plus the susan/angua (tentative & short) fic is up...susan and unity, please *bambi eyes*
3656754278737 chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
I liked this chapter even better than the last one! There are too many wonderful lines for me to quote. I loved the 'James-hiding-in-a-cupboard' thing, too.
3656754278737 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
I *love* this!

From the sound of grinding teeth, James was beginning to suspect that Henry was not the only one in the garden in imminent danger of castration.'

*smirk* On to review the next chapter...
alnykleo chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Yes, yes and yes again! This is awfully funny, I must say. The whole thing, the Boss' birthday party, the closet, and... EVERYTHING :) Very, very funny. Cassidy and Domino. Well, why not...

"Yes, mistress." XD
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Wheee! This is good!
manx1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
*smirks* james in a closet? classic! sorry, short review-I dont know what to say, except for I giggled very sililly (is that even a word? schmer) and am now waiting, oh so eagerly, for the next chapter... *puppy eyes* which will be up soon right? :)

~manx
Guardian1 chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Kasey Chambers lyrics. Jesse's truly unfortunate choice of hairstyle. 'Mistress'. Taking it to the next step in their relationship. James hiding in a closet. I think I laughed all the way through; god knows I was still snorking over the first chapter. I'm going to sue you if I choke! _
Eevee chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
Okay, so I don't really know what to say (as we all know, I stink at giving reviews). But it's amazing, all from the TR agants trying to find Gio a suitable birthday present to James hiding in the closet. I just wish more people could write like you... it would make the fandom so much better.

And as a last note: Two reviews doesn't always mean that you suck, but that you actually bother writing something different
Petroica traversi chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
i am really, really, *really* enjoying this fic! so don't quit!
Petroica traversi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
heh... oddly enough, lucky lucky just happened to be playing while i was reading this. anyway, this is fun so far, and i'm really happy to see mondo making an appearance.
manx1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
POor Jesse...I have a real soft spot for team rocket, especially for jesse...will there be more? please say yes...

(and while i'm here I may as well keep requesting...) if you could write more jesse/misty pairings (im a big 'shipper), that'd be super... ta

~manx