Reviews for Contingency Plan
foxinsocks92 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I may or may not have had a few tears brewing. Gorgeously touching piece
MiranDuranDa chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
This was fantastic, I cant believe how few reviews it has. I love how true you stayed to the characters, there wasn't a single time when I felt like some thing they did was out of character for them. And you were really good about explaining things that would happen in the series how the characters personalities developed. I loved it! I hope the lack of reviews doesn't discourage you, because you're a fantastic writer.
I look forward to reading more of your work,
Miranda
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Hey! Just passing through to say that I accidentaly stumbled upon your story and I really REALLY liked it! It was touching and very in character at the same time. I was really shocked with the boy almost raping poor Sammy and how much of a struggle they went through. Also, I guess many people have considered the fact that Dean may have had to go to extremes to protect and care for Sammy before, so I guess that prostitution isn't really that much a stretch (who knows? It may have even happened in his past on the show! We know that he alredy stole to feed Sam...). It was really sad to picture though, our Dean just having to go to such an extreme so they can get by another week...
I love hurt Dean, you have no idea... So it made me so happy that whole scene, and awesome Bobby saving the day! I also like that your John is problematic but I feel like he's closer to canon than most writers, many people make him out to be the biggest villain always mistreating Sam and Dean, and although I disaprove of pretty much all his parenting choices, I have to say that he did love his boys very much and I can't really imagine him purposefully hurting them. So I liked that he was still John but not a big monster that hit them or something like people make him out to be.
Anyway, I'm talking too much xD Great story and I'd love to read more from you if you post more Supernatural fanfics! :)
Thanks for sharing!
R.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
I really liked this. I don't usually read teen Winchesters but I'm glad I read this one. I liked how they managed to take down the demon together. John is awful in this, but I'm glad he managed to point Bobby in their direction to help them
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
You know, your story is great! I am just so impressed by your writing and your Winchesters! This is the second time I've read it and I like it even better this time. I agree 100% with Starfishpaws's rant and her praise for this story. Please write some more Supernatural! This story is one of my favorites and I so look forward to more from you! Please!
starfishpaws chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I read your story last night and loved it. Came back to leave a review and was shocked to see that people were criticising you for your story choices. After all, any story happens because someone thinks "what if" and runs with it. Canon "Supernatural" exists because Eric Kripke wondered "what if there were two brothers in a really cool car and they were all badass and hunted monsters?" Episode tags and "fix-its" exist because we wondered what might happen after official canon ends. Fanfiction exists in its various forms because we wondered other things like: "what if Sam saved the amulet?", "what if Dean had become a demon?", " what if Sam felt really guilty after BUABS and tried to give Dean snuggles?", "what if Dean secretly liked snuggles?", etc... That being said, I'm not sure why a few people have felt the need to condemn "Contingency Plan" just because you wondered "what if John got arrested and Sam and Dean were left on their own and that's how they met Bobby?" Now, I love Bobby. Bobby is the best. As far as I'm concerned Bobby can have his own show and I'll watch it. Yet my loyalty to the awesomeness that is canon Bobby Singer didn't leave me offended by your what-if version. Is Contingency Plan canon? No, but a huge percentage of fanfic isn't canon. So what?

Anyway, rant aside, I came to tell you how much I admired the way you showed Sam's change from trusting little kid to skeptical young adult who realizes that not even the people he loves are infallible. It was perfect and I could see the seeds of his future decisions to go to Stanford being planted at age 12. And any story tagged Awesome Bobby has my approval - did I mention that Bobby's the best? ;)

I really enjoyed your story and it was brave of you to write and post a story in the first place (I couldn't do it) so please ignore the people who think that they somehow own Supernatural and should be able to control how others see it.

I hope you write more!
Doni chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
So very nicely done. It was heart wrenching seeing what lengths Dean would go through to provide for his brother, and how much he beat himself up over perceived shortcomings. You captured beautifully how much he loves Sammy. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Really enjoyed this story. I know that some people took issue with the change in cannon for meeting bobby, but you did a great job! Loved your characterizations, and it's extremely well written. I've also been reading your trek fics as well, looking forward to seeing whatever you put up next! :)

Cheers
Black as Gold
Pictures chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I loved this story!
I'm kind of bummed its over :(
You did a great job !
becca65d chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I'm sad this story was over & not ashamed to say that last chapter & Dean & Bobby talking about what happened in Milwaukee actually made me tear up. Good story
zekeschance chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I really thought this story started out really well but now it's just too far OOC. Having John in prison for a year was bearable but very, very unlikely then having Dean resort to selling himself was really out of character. He would have hustled pool and taken to stealing before even thinking along those lines. Also he was a lot more street savvy and knew more about hunting than this too. Even Sam at 12 knew more than this. I know it's just you're take on things but it's just gotten too far AU for me.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love the beginning of this story. I have always loved back stories of our guys. One tiny nick pick. Bobby has known the boys since they were young children. That has been established a few times in the series, so it is canon. Anyhow, I believe you have John and Dean's dynamics down pat. Looks like John and Dean and Sam are in for some hard times. Look forward to reading more.
sosori chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
great story, I liked it very much... a year without John, poor little guys. It would be great to have John point of view. It's a bit sad what Dean had to do to earn a little money, poor boy and now it seems he's badly injured, how Sammy will react? What is he gonna do? can't wait to see what's gonna happen next
I'mcalledZorro chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This is SO great so far! I felt so bad for Dean for what he did to earn money, my heart broke a bit. I loved how the boys conned the guard into letting them into the library. Go Sam for getting the kill shot and saving him brother. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next and how bad Sam's hurt. I thought that the Windego was destroyed by fire on the show. Please update soon!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Oh my fucking god, they're kids and they just killed a monster together. With Sam shooting without an ounce of doubt.
Just. This hurts so much.