Reviews for Projects Magia and Lazarus
MeraHunt chapter 28 . 4/6
THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND I NEED MORE! Characters are spot on, I love the changes to some of the missions, and I /love/ how well you have made this crossover work. Whether or not this is still an active story, it's brilliantly done and I eagerly await an update.
Rougemage Nick chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
I love your grasp of each of the characters distinct personalites, as well as the as all the changes you made to the story, such as Jack and Tali's Loyalty quests. Plus you keep Chuckles at the top of his game, I keep seeing him with that massive Troll face whenever he says something funny. My only real complaint is that there is not enough Tali and Merril adorkableness. Also, 3, youcould havetherest of the Kirkwall crew fall in, something something Bethany and Anders cast a spell and it goes hilariously wrong, dropping the group right into the Normany
pbr7994 chapter 28 . 9/28/2015
Love this story, keep up the good work

though I did spot one thing, In the tali loyalty mission she says that she knows her father's ship like the back of her hand...
She's a Quarian, she probably doesn't know what her hand looks like because of the suit, just seemed as odd choice of words
Someone chapter 28 . 8/24/2015
Really good story. Hope it continues.
calazar chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
this story is great. but my main complaint is that you cut out words, letters or even entire sentences at times. please find a beta reader it makes it so much more enjoyable when the writing isn't missing things.
orangeflavor chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh my god this is so horrible. I don't mean the story, I mean what they do to Hawke and Merrill! Gah! I can't even think about how horrible that was of Cerberus. Hawke's eyes? And Merrill's arm? Geez, harsh. You really know how to raise the stakes. This is such a dark story already, and I love dark.

I've always felt for Merrill when Marethari died. Whether you agree with her bloodmagic or not, whether you like her or not, you can't deny the pain she must be feeling from how things turn out with the Keeper. You explored that nicely here. Brought out the pain and guilt that Merrill would be feeling. And Hawke is so tender and determined in his love of her. They really are a lovely pair. Great setup.

This is an interesting concept of crossing the two worlds. And I'm excited to see how Shepard finds them and how they're going to interact. Getting over the language barrier seems to be one of the priorities here, because how can they connect and share information without that? And how are they going to learnt to trust others again? It's going to be a rough ride for sure.

There are some punctuation and spelling errors throughout that should probably be addressed for this to read smoother, but I also imagine that, this being the first chapter of many, you've probably gotten a better handle on those things. Just a suggestion if you wanted to edit in the future. Also, a small thing but often you write "...' He said." when it should be "...,' he said."

I'm rooting for Susan Logan here to help Hawke find Merrill. But with how horrific you've painted Cerberus, I don't know if the future's looking too good for her. :( I hope things get better for our heroes. Intriguing start here.
HunterMoore chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
Awesome chapter from start to end. Looking forward to the next, whenever it comes. Great work.
Buggy300 chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
Squueee. So excited to see this updated again, and knowing that it will updated again sometime in the future is nice. So sad about losing all your future work because of computer problems.

I am happy it is back because you capture Merrill's personality so well which again was well done this chapter.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
An update! Praise be!
IRL always comes first, it is good that things are getting on track though :)

...
That rat bastard... I'm not sure if I want to hand him over to a Salarian, Asari or Krogan torturer...
A great chapter, I look forward to more.

Nitpicks:
Death low and excruciating [Slow.]
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 28 . 7/15/2015
Well at least you let Ken, Gabby & Chakwas stay :)
And don't worry about the next chappie. Just take your time with it :) some of us can wait for it.
Graymalkyn chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
It's an interesting idea. Perhaps it needs a little polishing in terms of punctuation, but it looks like a rich story with potential. Good job.
MizDirected chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Interesting indeed. Being a big DA and ME fan, I was interested to see how Hawke and Merrill ended up in the ME world. Cerberus actually made me so horrified I walked away, stomach upset. So well done on making them unforgivingly beastly. :D
mattgerrard chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
What a fun idea :). I had a wargamer friend who insisted on playing "what if" battles of magic versus guns because I played Dungeons & Dragons.

I like how fully you explored the characters on both sides, and the horror that is Cerberus. Well done.
Asahar4 chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Hawke did not see the ogre statue?
Worf359 chapter 27 . 4/8/2015
Nice Firefly, or should I say, Serenity reference there. Was the preacher's name Book, perchance? Overall, nice read so far. Now I have 4 Mass Effect fanfics I'm waiting on updates for. Dang it, I love and hate this site. Love the great reads, hate waiting for updates. Great job. Thanks for the great reading.