Reviews for Projects Magia and Lazarus
Boomburst chapter 7 . 3/28
Damn... Gave a really good reason why Niket would want to ensure Oriana was back with "real" family(but really, the guy should know Mr. Lawson is a piece of shit). Could not stand the game giving a pretty decent reason why Niket would do that... other than, she needs to be with her real family(if he worked with him, and know how Miranda was born, he really should have known Mr. Lawson is... just a piece of shit).
pittsacee chapter 28 . 3/13
more pls
More please
Please
Kitari Isengar chapter 28 . 11/24/2017
I really enjoyed reading this. I'd LOVE to read more.

Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

-Kit
Kitari Isengar chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
Cool that shepherd swiped the quarian tablets. I wanted soooooo badly to rob hock blind in that game...
Bydd byth chi ddod o hyd i mi chapter 28 . 8/4/2017
Over two years and nothing new? :(
Annathemage chapter 28 . 1/17/2017
D: This story is so good! Please continue!
Draed chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
If have the time, please go back through the chapters and replace rouge with rogue.

Rouge is makeup.
A rogue is what Hawke is.
MeraHunt chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND I NEED MORE! Characters are spot on, I love the changes to some of the missions, and I /love/ how well you have made this crossover work. Whether or not this is still an active story, it's brilliantly done and I eagerly await an update.
Rougemage Nick chapter 28 . 11/15/2015
I love your grasp of each of the characters distinct personalites, as well as the as all the changes you made to the story, such as Jack and Tali's Loyalty quests. Plus you keep Chuckles at the top of his game, I keep seeing him with that massive Troll face whenever he says something funny. My only real complaint is that there is not enough Tali and Merril adorkableness. Also, 3, youcould havetherest of the Kirkwall crew fall in, something something Bethany and Anders cast a spell and it goes hilariously wrong, dropping the group right into the Normany
pbr7994 chapter 28 . 9/28/2015
Love this story, keep up the good work

though I did spot one thing, In the tali loyalty mission she says that she knows her father's ship like the back of her hand...
She's a Quarian, she probably doesn't know what her hand looks like because of the suit, just seemed as odd choice of words
Someone chapter 28 . 8/24/2015
Really good story. Hope it continues.
calazar chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
this story is great. but my main complaint is that you cut out words, letters or even entire sentences at times. please find a beta reader it makes it so much more enjoyable when the writing isn't missing things.
orangeflavor chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh my god this is so horrible. I don't mean the story, I mean what they do to Hawke and Merrill! Gah! I can't even think about how horrible that was of Cerberus. Hawke's eyes? And Merrill's arm? Geez, harsh. You really know how to raise the stakes. This is such a dark story already, and I love dark.

I've always felt for Merrill when Marethari died. Whether you agree with her bloodmagic or not, whether you like her or not, you can't deny the pain she must be feeling from how things turn out with the Keeper. You explored that nicely here. Brought out the pain and guilt that Merrill would be feeling. And Hawke is so tender and determined in his love of her. They really are a lovely pair. Great setup.

This is an interesting concept of crossing the two worlds. And I'm excited to see how Shepard finds them and how they're going to interact. Getting over the language barrier seems to be one of the priorities here, because how can they connect and share information without that? And how are they going to learnt to trust others again? It's going to be a rough ride for sure.

There are some punctuation and spelling errors throughout that should probably be addressed for this to read smoother, but I also imagine that, this being the first chapter of many, you've probably gotten a better handle on those things. Just a suggestion if you wanted to edit in the future. Also, a small thing but often you write "...' He said." when it should be "...,' he said."

I'm rooting for Susan Logan here to help Hawke find Merrill. But with how horrific you've painted Cerberus, I don't know if the future's looking too good for her. :( I hope things get better for our heroes. Intriguing start here.