Reviews for The Sleek Black Mediator
Nora chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Yes, there's no lemon! Nisse is a good cat. This is why cats are better
Eevastiina chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
And this time it was cat who interrupted them.
It's cute how you make them always press their noses together and after that they share their first kiss.
Unbridled-Dolly chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Awwww, that was cute.

And I was thinking, if you wanted to show Swedencat's affection for Finlandcat, you probably could have put a piece at the end of the chapter of Nisse grooming Mirri or something. I don't know. Maybe another chapter? (I definitely wouldn't be opposed to that.)
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Aww, Nisse is so cute! The story is really nice and fluffy too.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh, I love this! They're so in character! :3
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Your ability to keep these guys in character amazes me. You captured Finland's combined paranoia and love for Sweden perfectly! And I loved him talking to Nisse. It's totally something I would do with my dogs if I was nervous about something.

And Sweden's nervousness during his confession was the most adorable thing ever! I love how Finland took charge. That's a thing we need to see more of, I think! The kiss was amazing. I only wish it was longer...

Great job, homey!
Hypocritical Romantic chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful. I can't even words.
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love the cat!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
lol, the cat was good. And this was so cute!
PollenPawprints chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
D'aaaaaw! So cuuute!
DancingOnRainbow chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Shy Sweden is the best Sweden, and you mastered describing him that way :D They are both so cute here, I'm 'awwwing' and my face smiles widely :D
ShowMeTheStarsIn221B chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was so adorable, I actually just died of a fluffy melt down.
Swedencat is the best.
thisplaceilove chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
SwedenXFinland is one of the few homosexual pairings that I like; they're just too cute together. I like the way you portrayed them. Cool story, bro.
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This...is literally the sweetest fanfiction for SuFin I have ever read. I am completely serious. You portrayed both of their characters perfectly :3 seriously. Thank you so much for this. I think SuFin might be my otp again after this.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013