Reviews for After the End
King-Haschwald chapter 20 . 3/14
Wow just Wow. Amazing story you have here.

HichigoXGrimm is a personal favorite of mine and I enjoy the depth you go into regarding the char's descriptions and their emotions.

I will admit I enjoyed the first half-3/4s of this chap more than the more recent bits. I feel like this is becoming less and less about the couples (Let alone the main couples) and more about this OC.

Speaking of whom, I can't help but cringe and how OP and generally Mary-Sue like you have made your beloved dragon. I especially have trouble with the idea a VL could be at the same level of Aizen and almost Bach. This being before he even becomes an arrancar, pre-ressurection, and oh yea, 2nd release.
Following that there are arrancar who have been around a long time and not achieved segunda etapa, yet this guy does in a no time at all.
After all We're talking about a race here that is not even fraccion level.
Just feels very rushed, Mary Sue like, and overall like the story is going in a very different direction.
It's still good, but I wonder if a sequel should be written at this point to carry on this plot, so Grimmjow & company can become the focus again. Or alternatively, they get a side story while this flourishes into being about Vandular.

P:S Who exactly is alive or dead here? YOu made a point of this early on but didn't get into too many specifics. Could you please include a list or something in the next update?
reddoggie chapter 19 . 2/9
Awww. 3 Gotta love the Shinigami Men's and Women's Associations! Especially Iba and Yachiru so cute and funny! I love your story, the summary hooked me in. So happy that Grimm has got his two babies and their fathers with him. Its nice reading about all the characters in Soul Society. I'll excited to read more, so update!QQ
Yukino-chan chapter 19 . 1/28
Mpreg is so not my thing... But I still read your story cause I like the idea of how would the world end up if Aizen would to win. I am glad I read it cause it's good!
Lil'ShiroLover85 chapter 19 . 1/14
Its come to my attention that I have absolutely no clue on all of who died. Could you put a list of everyone either in the beginning or end of the chapter so we can know? Thanks. Other than that, I'm really enjoying your story. Its kept me up on my toes waiting for more. Keep it up!
mist shadow chapter 19 . 1/13
Nobody warned the poor arrancar that Shinigami are insane as a general rule? Poor Van
Wonder how long it will take them to drag Buyakuya and Ichigo back into the association, which in and of itself would be hilarious
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 19 . 1/12
shinigami's men associated lmao! you can be our arrancar and casting shade on sexual preferences. hahaha i died at that.

this is getting quite funny as it progresses.
I have been meaning to ask tho, will the shinigami men can be pregnant in this story or only arrancar grimmjow can? Its kinda lonely with only grimm can become pregnant... Where are the rest of vizard? Cant wait for the quincy part.
Kintama-Hime chapter 19 . 1/12
Lmao! I'm so glad Yachiru is doing well. That was a fun chapter. I grinned through the Grimmjow / Yachiru scene and laughed out loud in the Iba / Hisagi / Van scene. Men's urinals indeed. What has Van agreed to? Lol. On a more serious note, I'm loving the plot to kill Yammy. Wouldn't that mean Shunsui will be assigned to Van, or will Grimmjow finally get his claws into Shunsui?
Misc. Ink chapter 18 . 1/4
Yay, Rukia's back and Takeshi's ok! I am so happy for that little guy, and him using his daddy's power to stay alive and healthy was a great survival instinct. I can't wait to see how the little wolf grows. Having Tigre and Hisana chase their respective...spirits (not quite sure what they will turn out to be yet) was cute, and it's funny how Hisana doesn't like water. I felt awful for Yachiru, and a part of me really wishes Kenpachi could come back and be with her, but there can't always be a happy ending for everyone...Grimmjow handled everything well, though. Having Van be a past lover of Barragan and his fraccion made sense and added to their friendship, showing even more how much they understand one another. I hope Yoruichi stays safe, though it will be interesting to see where she ends up later on. I am eagerly awaiting the meeting between Ichigo, Grimmjow and Van; not to mention seeing how everyone views the children that have been born thus far. Loving this story, and I can't wait for more!
Caitriona695 chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
Yachiru made me want to weep a little in this chapter. Her Ken-chan's passing has been terribly hard on her. It's funny that Grimm has taken his place in her eyes.
I wonder who Rukia will be assigned to. I wonder how the knowledge of Yourichi's presence will be handled. I think that Van's entrance makes Barrigan more 'human'.

Thanks for sharing with us!
Kintama-Hime chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Yay! It's wonderful to have Rukia back in seireitei - the children's reactions to her, and the hide and seek scenes were super cute. I'm so pleased Yoruichi and the girls are going to be safe from Aizen's machinations. The Yachiru scene was extremely touching... Grimmjow is a great surrogate parent.

This story is progressing well. I love the way you mix fluffy scenes with the larger story of the early days of Aizen's new regime. Keep it coming please!
tderwes24 chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
Wow a lot of interesting stuff this chapter, and a bit of comedy thrown in like Ichigo hugging Rukia after being sweaty from sex lol. I'm glad Rukia gets a bit of family time, but I hope her next assignment isn't too cruel .. The kids were adorable as always and I'm so glad Unohana's child made it alright! I was fearful of the worst, but it's all good now :D(at least I hope). Poor Yachiru, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I hope Yoruichi and the twins stay unbothered though.
Kintama-Hime chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Great update. I really like the way the storylines are coming together. It was lovely to see Aizen again. I wonder what else he does up there in the Soul King's realm?

Soifon seems to be undergoing a sexual awakening, first she finds Barragan's second release handsome, and now Vandular. He seems really nice and hot. Vandular is a very exciting addition, and so is Hisagi! I hope Rukia gets assigned to him, or gets sent back home.

Please let Unohana's baby be okay. She, Starrk and Lilynette make a lovely family.
briar black death rose chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I like how you brought in Van. At first I thought it was the wrong fict but that's okay. It will be interesting, knowing a new hollow coming into the mix and a enemy
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
hmmm very very interesting, esp with the shuhei bit thrown in!

i love van seriously. and kudos for not making barragan a total d bag. i know i do in my story but i enjoy him not being a jerk sometimes too.

i am rather excited to see what happens next