Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Two re-write
hellfire45 chapter 3 . 10/4
Good make more chapters and is it just sex or do they love eachother because of the spell
Marvelfan604 chapter 3 . 8/6
Good story, please update
Master of Dragons God chapter 3 . 7/23
Good chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 2 . 7/23
nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 7/23
great chapter belle or cinderella
Please don't let this go to waste
Loki chapter 2 . 1/6
Not to be critical and this is an easy mistake to make on the name Lexi all organization 13 member names are anagrams (rearranging of he letters of a word) of there names before they became nobodies and adding the letter X in for example Roxas take the x away rearrange the letters and you have Sora so lexi as a name would not work...
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I've finished reading all the chapters that you wrote so far. And I gotta say, I like where this is going, first, Yuffie and now, Aurora. Hell, even that girl from the Organization XIII, Lexi, I believe, is flirting with Sora.
I think by the time King Mickey and the others find a way remove that love spell from Sora it will be already too late.
I wonder who will next in Sora's harem... maybe... Alice, you know, from Wonderland... or perhaps... Snow White... or maybe even... Tifa.
Anyway, I am interested in your fanfiction, so keep it up, okay? ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 9/20/2014

Will you be doing the same worlds from the game or only the ones Sora could get a girl from?

If you do the other worlds I would like to see Pride Lands simply to see Simba's reaction.
Butterman274 chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Please Continue
nero 44 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
soraxmultiple girls. great idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
So is the new chapter almost finished?
likeaPETTER chapter 2 . 6/16/2014