Reviews for Not Stupid
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
What happened? Where's the rest? I neeeeeeeed the rest! Lol but you should totally finish this. In sure your followers will read it if you finish. :) cuz it's good.
z chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
You obviously have a firm grasp of your comic lore. This is a well written story, I would love to see it updated.
guerilla chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Are you ever going back to Scar Tissue?
The Reviewer chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Honestly i woudnt mind the Gar/Rae/Tim triangle one Dick Grayson in this?I couldnt stand Megan for some reason,i dont know but i was happy she was a sister to gar in the show.I hope Raven doesnt take another slap even though she deserved it by megan
The Anon chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I feel the angst lmao I never really liked miss martian
The Anon chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my Lord!Raven why?/But i still love you
RonaldWeasleyTheHero chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
nice nice! good characterization and story, now update please! and also u earned yourself a smily face!

Shadico chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Wow, this story is amazing! You're a really awesome writer! I wish I saw this when it was first posted, I can't wait for the next chapter! For the next everything! Fav'd and Followed! Please update soon!
Soulfulbard chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I'm digging your blended continuities here and the highly emotional story.

It doesn't hurt that you've combined my favorite TT pairing with my favorite Young Justice character relationship: Miss Martian and BB.

Next chapter sounds like it's gonna rock.
lunar silver chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
does raven tell m'gann that bb makes her feel love but feels horrible for what she said and wants to apologize bb accepts
Greenhatred77 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
i'm enjoying this very much
FF8cerberus chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I really wanted M'Gann to show up in this one. Hope you update really soon.
Densharr chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I like it, especially where you pay attention to the Beast Within. A surprising amount of people gloss over it, or assume that B holds no hard feelings.
FF8cerberus chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Good so far. Will you finish this within the next day or so? I honestly hope so.
Xaphrin chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
This was good, and you did address some of the concerns I had in the previous chapters. I really liked the interaction you had between Raven and Cyborg, and I am really excited to see where you take it from here. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but I can't remember exactly where they are (I read this chapter last night), but not too many of them. Anyway, it was a good chapter and I look forward.