Reviews for Not Stupid
FF8cerberus chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Good so far. Will you finish this within the next day or so? I honestly hope so.
Xaphrin chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
This was good, and you did address some of the concerns I had in the previous chapters. I really liked the interaction you had between Raven and Cyborg, and I am really excited to see where you take it from here. There were a few spelling and grammatical errors, but I can't remember exactly where they are (I read this chapter last night), but not too many of them. Anyway, it was a good chapter and I look forward.
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I read this yesterday, but I had to sit on it for a little bit before I reviewed. I think the plot is really good, and your execution is really good. It was a great read and I enjoyed most of it. But, I kinda feel like your characters are all over the place. I have a really hard time imagining M'gann being so brutal with any of her teammates (even new ones), and I have a hard time seeing Raven so angry that she loses control of her temper. I could see a scathing remark, a brief (but personal) explosion, along with a festering feeling of rage, but not so much that she just explodes the way she did (maybe it's the pointing fingers "he always..." or the swearing, I'm not sure), especially around someone so new to her life (if I'm reading this time-line right). I thought Beast Boy and Cyborg were spot-on, but Raven and M'gann were just... I don't know... it left a weird taste in my mouth. I understand *why* you wrote the way you wrote, I really do, but I just feel like it could have been done in a way that was a little more in-character.

And now I'm rambling. Anyway, that was really my only qualm with this. So, I will have to keep an eye on it to see where you take it. You have my attention and interest.
Gone666 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is awesome!
I hope Gar and Raven sort this out...and please update ASAP!
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I hope this story is worth it. You started it with what I hate to see but hope can be fixed. Its always her it seems and it sucks. Knowing his past and all. Sigh. Please, don't make me regret this. Others have either stopped at similar scenes or ruined for me all together. Its hard to get a good story for these two these days. Until next time.
Alexpv22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I am really enjoying this. PLEEEEEASE continue
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Whoa, so much has happened and its only the first chapter. Poor Beast Bor and Raven, although she brought it on herself. I like this. I can't wait for the update.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2