Reviews for 7 Reasons Why
There are a million stories and you cliffhanged the one I am reading
xxAvatarTophofEarthbendingxx chapter 11 . 1/5
I don't think you're cheesy. I loved this chapter. BBxRAE 4EVR!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
AAAWWWWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! XD X3 AAWWWWW! I LUUURRRVV IT! BEST ENDING EVER! THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITEST STORIES EVEEEEEER! XD X3 X3 X3 XD XD XD X3 XD X3
BUT MINTY DIED!? THAT IS SOOO SAAAAAAAD! NOOO! DX XO BUT I STILL LOVE THE STORY!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Wow, Minty...That is some girl. O_O" XP XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
*GASP* YES, THAT WAS INTENSE. :O GO GET HER, BB! XO XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Aw, that was such a nice song. What's it called? It's by Snow Patrol? :) Poor BB. Poor Raven. :'(
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Aw, that was sweet. GO DIE AQUALAD! DX DX DX
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is so sad. :( Poor Raven. :(
Sharpclaws chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This was a beautiful touching story. I felt Raven's pain, her sadness, sadness from my own empathy, anger toward the people who wronged her, and happiness that she was saved. I didn't expect a character death, but that just makes this story even more realistic. There will be lots of people who try to hurt you and just like this story I hope everyone has a happy ending. The death shows that it won't always be happy, and the death of one so young shows that not everyone will achieve this happiness. I know I hope in vain, but I still hope/wish that it could be everyone. This was such a deep touching story and you are quite the talented writer to have written it.
Green and purple hero chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Wow this is sad and happy... Did not expect that. I know what it feels like to be attach├ęs to an oc ( even if you never wrote about them) you still one of the two best fan fiction. Writers I know ( maybe even THE best) I'm addicted to your writing please write more

Keep it up