Reviews for Watch What Happens
Jenna chapter 6 . 8/22
Such a well written story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
This was SUCH good drama. Like chocolate wine... Perfection. I loved the end bit of Paul. )

Anything else in this genre you write, I'll jump at it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Omg! This was freaking hilarious! Totally in love with this story. Of course, anyone who can do details without it dragging totally gets 5 stars from me. I'm enchanted. Reading the rest!
les-tveiterables chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
ThankMeWhenIt'sWednesday chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I think I mentioned this before, but I seriously freaking loved this story. It was beautifully written and this last chapter was so intense and full of passion and I just . . . urgh. Bravo :) haha

Oh, and I totally adore the ending with Briggs. I actually snorted out loud at his "dumb ass kids" comment :P
Sweetdayo chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Awesome way to end this fic! I really enjoyed it, you did a wonderful job.
krazyy989 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Loved it! Especially the ending part with the postcard(:
BundyShoes chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
This fanfic is so great. The characters were well written and i just love how you wrote it altogether :D Amazing job :) Im so happy you finished it as well (tho said to see it done :()

Again- great job! :)
krazyy989 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Wow I was NOT expecting that! Loved the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
nerdgirl6693 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
That was very unexpected, but in a good way.
ThankMeWhenIt'sWednesday chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
This story.
Oh, my gosh. This story.
This is so, so, so, so, so well written. And despite the fact that it's still relatively early in the series, you've totally nailed the characterization, so bravo on that front.
Yeah, I don't know what else to say other than you're super talented and this story is just an addicting read. I'm really sad that it's coming to an end so soon, but I really would love to read those cut chapters if you ever post them.
Can't wait to read what happens next :)
shadowcat012 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Oh my this is so deliciously good! For only three episodes out you have an amazing story driven by these so very interesting characters. I'm looking forward to your next update. :)
BundyShoes chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I liked the way you wrote this chapter it was all so intense and built up and WOW. Great job! Cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Xstormy-eyesX chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
OMG OMG THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh! You can't just leave me with a cliff hanger like that! I have to know what happens next! Please update soon!