Reviews for Dangerous Doors
Maggie chapter 5 . 5/17
This story is perfection I might shed a tear and please update
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 5 . 4/17
please please please tell me your going to continue this story!
KitchenCabinetsGhost chapter 5 . 4/5
Oh my gosh this is AMAZING and I am VERY excited for the next chapter!
KawaiiNeko7031 chapter 5 . 3/28
I am very disappointed as to the fact that you have yet to update this story. Especially since this combines my love for HP, ROTD, HTTYD, T, and B. I do not mean to offend you and if I do I'm really sorry just update the danged story.
GuestWhoExistsFF chapter 2 . 3/24
Why is this rated M? Also when will you update? Just curious.
WeLoona chapter 5 . 3/16
It's soon half a year since you updated and really hope you will update it, because it's a really awesome story
miki565 chapter 5 . 2/19
Hello? Any author there? I'm kind of (and by "kind of" i mean desperately) am looking forward to another chapter. I got wrapped up in this story and now i'm stuck. Help? Please? You've done an amazing job so far and i can't wait to see the next chapter no matter what size it is. Please update soon!
-Miki
I'm honestly so glad this story exists, it makes me so happy, thank u thank u thank u!
FrostedDragonRiders chapter 5 . 1/15
I love this! I know it's been a while, but I really hope you update soon! Jack is adorable in this
Plz update Plz chapter 5 . 1/1
I just want to see hic fussing over toothless and jack getting jealous! Was it this hard to get that! I mean, dude your writing is awesome! You just have to update this...
faisyah865 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Poor Hiccup... XD
Maka Ano chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
I'm loving this! I look forward to the next chapter
SilvisMN chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
I reeeeeeely wanna know what happens next! Update?
Also, I really love your idea with the tunnel under the lake, and the magic forest. It's super cool. I can totally imagine Rapunzel having a mom who loved exploring and found places like that. Although I can't imagine either of her moms in the movie being like that, I can certainly imagine her having a mom like that in a world where she's not a princess.
Darkshadows54 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVED IT I HOPE YOU UPDATE AGAIN
eater chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
I love this story so much!
Please please please update again soon! I need to know what happens next!
Your story is wonderful and I love the characters personalities!