Reviews for One Misfired Spell Later
DaSalvatore chapter 1 . 7/18
I'm pretty sure I've started this story a few times but I can't remember how it ends/if I finished it. I will say that while I don't mind Evil!Dumbledore stories, Harry's core being bound, nor Obliviate happy Dumbledores (all can be really enjoyable stories), and that the premise of Hermione trying out a highly powerful Finite spell ends up undoing all of the bearded man's plans, the memories themselves are highly over the top.

You have Dumbledore almost constantly going "oh yes, and also..." before wiping Harry's memory, something that's totally redundant. It's also a bit strange that he goes from binding 50% of Harry's core to 90%. It all comes across as a bit heavy-handed in its approach.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 29 . 7/17
Well, that was a cruel ending. You draw me in with the promise of Harmony and then use that french bint to torture me. I hate Fleur in this. She is an evil hag. So many characters behaving so o.o.c. I mean, McGonagall telling a student his father was dead like that, even it is was Malfoy, in the middle of the Great Hall in front of everyone was insanely rude. I enjoyed the story mostly, seeing how things warped around that one small change, but it really didn't hold to the tags to well. I hope you do get to the sequel eventually. I'm curious to see if you can repair things, but I doubt I'll ever revisit this one otherwise. Too painful.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 7/17
What an opening. I want more...
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 17 . 6/21
Oh no argument there Hermione could if let to her own pace ace the theory for all years by the end of fourth year.
Practice anything depending on power exercice and force application instead of control and finesse is out of the question at such a young age.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 12 . 6/21
Nah the exposition was well delivered.

If you ever do a HP/MCU Xover the Rwenzori mountains house both the Uagadou school of wizardry and the hi-tech nation of Wakanda. Thus three senari
1-the hologram hide wakanda from wizard and illusion hide the school from Muggle wakandan.
2-the school is known to Wakanda and the hologram cover them as well and wakandan borders make sure only wizard can come and go as they please but no further.
3-Wakanda is the world first in magitech and technomancy (unions of technology and magic from both side of the spectrum but not one and the same like in Asgard) since it was hidden well before the status of secrecy was inceptioned and their kings used magic power up flowers since day one.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 7 . 6/20
Well from what I seen on TV, movies.
1-Interogation room have this mirror with a camera behind as well as one to three other guys looking in.
2-evidences are put in plastic bags.
3-every objects related to a case is photographed and the picture catalogued
4-handing anything to the charged other then food, a phone, or writing implements, is not in protocol.

So
1-those two policemen where being sloppy and paid dearly for it.
2-records show that Snape is dangerous thus next time it's shoot first.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 4 . 6/20
Snape is only adapted to the social morals of Dumbledore's magical Britain. Where pureblooded "upstanding" citisens can do as they please with the unwashed first generation wizard. It's their us and customs and I respect that.
Kerrion chapter 1 . 6/19
I don’t know who that was but that’s not Hermione she would not do that to Harry . I seriously regret reading this mess . No means no even for men .
Shawn Pickett chapter 29 . 6/8
So is there ever going to be a sequel now?
ZFlame1 chapter 29 . 6/7
is the sequel up and if so what is it called?
Snape is a shit chapter 10 . 5/26
Domestic terrorism with Sniviless it's just cold blooded murder for the fun of it. He is one very sick puppy
Snape is a shit chapter 9 . 5/26
Darkest part of the story... Snape murdered people for no reason what so ever. Albuts Dumbass Dumb-as-a-dor just wants the bad guy's exonerated and the ultimate good guys punished for seeking their demise.
Snape is a shit chapter 8 . 5/26
Sniviless Snape is currently causing a shit storm again. I just wish it would hit him right in the mouth.
Snape is a shit chapter 7 . 5/26
Bobbies are going get you Sniviless Snape, no one gets away with killing a cop!
Snape is a shit chapter 6 . 5/26
Well Sniviless Snape is not going to be happy (although he never is)! Albuts Dumbass Dumb-as-a-dor is working with his worthless fried Chicken club. They have to be able to learn and grow, the head bastard isn't allowing them
2,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »