Reviews for One Misfired Spell Later
ubetiburn chapter 21 . 4/22
Hopefully Fudge crucifies Albus and they both end up begging for Harry to do something and that he side with the non-magicals. I agree with other readers of fanfiction, as well as writers that "Muggle" sounds derogatory. Can't wait for the next chapter, As today is the 22nd hopefully it will be soon! Thanks.
Monnbeam chapter 21 . 4/22
Loved the chapters and glad the Ministryis getting dealt with now just Dumbly and old Snape to be sorted out. Looking forward to more soon
DarkHeart81 chapter 21 . 4/22
lol Fudge not do something foolish? You might as well try to stop the sun from setting.
lu ling qi chapter 21 . 4/19
I can see why they are winning easily a reistance xan be formwd but muggles have long surpassed wizards ex sniper rifles squib a lot of dead wuzards before they even hear the. Shot. I wouls not be surprised. If the know nothing wizards got stomped. War any realistic scenario is a slaughter. One i feel in your story is deserving. Especially to snape and those like him.
redwolf23456 chapter 21 . 4/21
Great story so far
tenga chapter 21 . 4/21
As usual, a great chapter.

Not sure why two British purebloods would be named after a Spartan king and general, but I do love the idea. Greek history is a great place to go for cool names. My personal fav is 'Alcibiades'. As far as British pureblood names go though, it would be more realistic to look at places that have colonized Britain. Roman, Norse, etc.

But hey, it's a story about a wizard. Who cares about realism?

May the Muse be with you,

Tenga
Penny is wise chapter 21 . 4/21
Awesome chapter. Wow Fudge and Dumbles are really delusional lol.
alix33 chapter 21 . 4/20
Molly Weasley's misplaced faith in Dumbles nauseated (and still nauseates) me, but I should probably expect it from her, as she has as many brains as her youngest son, if not even less.
"the Weasley's fireplace" - "the Weasleys' fireplace".
Splashing into the fountains on Trafalgar Square, thereby blowing the Statute of Secrecy to minuscule smithereens.
Undertoad, hehehe.
god of all chapter 21 . 4/20
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Starfox5 chapter 21 . 4/20
Gah! Snape still lives? I hoped he'd be dead or in an irreversible coma.

Nice to see the wizards getting (part of) their just desserts. Hopefully they'll not recover much.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 21 . 4/20
nice update, so will moody go to france for black and potter, maybe at the same time as snape , dumbledore's world is going down and what is voldemort doing, waiting for more
Grovek26 chapter 21 . 4/20
Brilliant chapter, I like to see the magicals surprised by the muggles. It's time they realised that they all answer to HM! Perhaps a little more research is required on their part?

Look forward to your next chapter.
Jordana Babe chapter 21 . 4/20
LOL I'm laughing with glee on this chapter well done indeed.
amberpup chapter 21 . 4/20
I for one, won't give the author trouble for the Queen's Forces kicking ass and taking names. When dealing with a arrogant foe, its easy to win the first couple of battles. Arthur's scenes where funny, shame if our 'Jamie' disappears since I think Harry needs to learn a few more gender lessons. As for Sirius, Snape once again proves he's a bigger jerk then our Lord Black. Lets hope Moody gives a clue and doesn't load-up for bear on his trip to Beauxbatons like Dumbledore wants him too.
Fire Tempest chapter 21 . 4/20
Fantastic story, looking forward to more!
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »