Reviews for One Misfired Spell Later
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 29 . 11/21
harry is a fucking gay
Vegasman chapter 2 . 11/18
Oh that's Rich Dumbass Dumbledore is the bad guy and Harry and Hermione get treated like it!
draconin chapter 20 . 11/4
Wow. You're either seriously cracked in what you think people will swallow or else your morals are seriously fucked. Do you even *realise* that the "relationship" between Sirius and Emma is based on date rape? Because that's what the use of the charm on her is, yet you seem to be brushing it off as if she'll forgive it. Really? Her husband died 3 days ago, not yet buried, she's just been essentially raped but all is forgiven? H&H may not know about it but her mother and Remus sure as hell do!
Then we get to Hermione Dumbledore/Granger. Who apparently changed her surname but has all the habits of the Headmaster. You seem to think that Harry, after having just escaped from a *massively* manipulative situation is going to forgive everything in five seconds flat when Hermione "apologises" to him, despite the fact that she clearly does not mean it and has no conception of why what she's done is wrong. Yes, he's a teenager and yes she's just kissed him but come on! It's a week since he's had the whole memory manipulation exposed and you think he's going to forgive another blatant attempt to take his freedom of choice away?

I'm not going to bother reading any more of a story that clearly has no conception of what real people behave like.
ChicksLoveDarkLords chapter 29 . 10/24
There was way too much non-consent, both looking and very skeptically impaired sex for me. Between that and the angst and stupidity of Hermione and Fleur, it's this chapter that ends it for me. Fleur hasn't even had any time with Harry where Hermione wasn't around, so I'm calling bullshit on missing him. I've been reading fanfiction for nearly 10 years, and I've left a review let alone flamed anyone, but this is just awful in the relationship aspects.
power214063 chapter 29 . 10/12
Please write the sequel soon
ClaireRiley chapter 29 . 9/21
I 100% agree with Harry. When the sequel coming?
ClaireRiley chapter 27 . 9/21
You should just have a triad relationship. Fleur and Hermione are being stupid
ClaireRiley chapter 20 . 9/21
This fic started good and has gotten progressively worse.
ClaireRiley chapter 12 . 9/21
As they're posing as Mia and Jamie you shouldn't be using Harry and Hermione it's confusing.
Scarhead856 chapter 29 . 9/2
Nice fanfiction
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 29 . 8/19
A great story here! I'll keep an eye out for the sequel!
lol I couldn't stop laughing at how casually Dumbledore use the Obliviate spell!
NeatAF chapter 29 . 7/9
What lies are Hermione and Fleur telling their school and family? Fleur forced herself onto him and so did Hermione, if anything, they're the pigs.
NeatAF chapter 5 . 7/9
So Hermione is no better than Ron in the sense that both of them are attempted sexual predators?
NeatAF chapter 4 . 7/9
So Harry leaves a school of pedophiles and perverts just to go to the Granger house with a pedophile and a pervert?
2,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »