Reviews for Fighting Fire
Interested Puppy chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
What scares me is that I understood them perfectly...O_o
Interested Puppy chapter 30 . 12/3/2013
AHHHHH! I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!
Interested Puppy chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
PRIM...YOU WERE SO YOUNG...WHY?! -bursts into tears-
Interested Puppy chapter 23 . 12/3/2013
ARTEMIS!
Interested Puppy chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
I absolutely caught the PJO references!
Interested Puppy chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
GIMME STRAWBERRIES!
Interested Puppy chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
EEK! DON'T SEND HIM AFTER MEEEEEE!
Interested Puppy chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I am alleviating your pain. You're welcome.
Quarter-blood99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
gods, this is amazing... Makes me thinking... Have you enyone seen catching fire yet? I saw it yesterday... Haw, I love finland
Princess Unikitty chapter 39 . 10/26/2013
oh my glob you sound like LSP

felt extremely unnecessary and was a complete tonal shift. though it was good.
Hello-yello chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
hehehe very funny :D !
MissJadeDragon chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
Fabulous! That's so good! I was so addicted I read it non-stop for two hours until I finished xD Good thing I'm sick today so I could read it! This is the perfect ending from MockingJay. Though if I'm honest, I HATED Mockingjay because of the epilogue at the end, the fact that Finnick and Primrose was dead, to be honest I just didn't like Mockingjay at all but reading this I really, really loved this story. It's just amazing to read!
Dracones chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
I said in my guest review that I'd write up the idea, so here it is! Hope you like it!

Sequel story plan;

For Fighting Fires.

Artemis unearths a map from before Liber was called Panem. It reveals that there are actually many other landmasses on the planet, that have now likely faded from memory to all of them. After this discovery, it is decided to attempt peaceful contact with the inhabitants; trading benefits, understanding of the world, and simple curiosity are all reasons behind the construction of the ship that is built and sailed across the ocean once known as the Atlantic.

The crew includes the expedition's main planners, orchestrators, and partial financiers; Artemis and Caius, and also possibly includes a few other people we already know; your choice.

And that's the basis/background of the plot. You can build and go from there on what exactly the other superpower does and says to respond to this advance; once they've crossed the ocean, of course!

Communication might be an issue, but Caius and Artemis's use of Latin may stand them in good stead, plus, of course, the British speak English the same as the Americans.

I have no idea if Suzanne Collins has said anything about other continents, but a voyage of discovery would be interesting for the characters nonetheless, and nobody says you can't just decide for yourself what's out there! A bit of creative license wouldn't be frowned upon!
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »