Reviews for Fighting Fire
Princess Unikitty chapter 39 . 10/26/2013
oh my glob you sound like LSP

felt extremely unnecessary and was a complete tonal shift. though it was good.
Hello-yello chapter 37 . 9/6/2013
hehehe very funny :D !
MissJadeDragon chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
Fabulous! That's so good! I was so addicted I read it non-stop for two hours until I finished xD Good thing I'm sick today so I could read it! This is the perfect ending from MockingJay. Though if I'm honest, I HATED Mockingjay because of the epilogue at the end, the fact that Finnick and Primrose was dead, to be honest I just didn't like Mockingjay at all but reading this I really, really loved this story. It's just amazing to read!
Dracones chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
I said in my guest review that I'd write up the idea, so here it is! Hope you like it!

Sequel story plan;

For Fighting Fires.

Artemis unearths a map from before Liber was called Panem. It reveals that there are actually many other landmasses on the planet, that have now likely faded from memory to all of them. After this discovery, it is decided to attempt peaceful contact with the inhabitants; trading benefits, understanding of the world, and simple curiosity are all reasons behind the construction of the ship that is built and sailed across the ocean once known as the Atlantic.

The crew includes the expedition's main planners, orchestrators, and partial financiers; Artemis and Caius, and also possibly includes a few other people we already know; your choice.

And that's the basis/background of the plot. You can build and go from there on what exactly the other superpower does and says to respond to this advance; once they've crossed the ocean, of course!

Communication might be an issue, but Caius and Artemis's use of Latin may stand them in good stead, plus, of course, the British speak English the same as the Americans.

I have no idea if Suzanne Collins has said anything about other continents, but a voyage of discovery would be interesting for the characters nonetheless, and nobody says you can't just decide for yourself what's out there! A bit of creative license wouldn't be frowned upon!
GayAssTrash chapter 38 . 8/21/2013
I stayed away from reading this for like five days, because I didn't want it to end. Very good. From bread to free, what a country. Thank you for your talent, and your nonfiction. I bid you Adieu. BYYYYEE
Dracones chapter 38 . 8/20/2013
Sorry, I've been away ths week and unabe to review, so I can't login with the internet connection I currently have. It'd take forever.

These last couple of chapters were quite good! Unfortunately little Caius, slightly more Caius/Artemis, but aside from that they wrapped everything up rather well. I just wish I'd found this earlier!

As for a sequel, I definitely hope you find a plot! Not something lame like alien invasions or anything, but maybe... Oh. Oh ho ho... I've had an idea. A very interesting idea. I will PM you with the idea as soon as I have it fully drafted/briefed in Notes and I have Wi-Fi on my iPod again. It fits with the characters and everything, I think, so hope you like it!

Also,a quick note on the epilouge. Gale seems to like archers who've been in the Hunger Games, doesn't he? A pattern is emerging...
TributeAndProud chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
I loved the ending of the is story! It was a nice way to tie it up.
I agree with you that this story doesn't need a sequel, but oneshots wild be a great idea! Looking forward to more from you!
CatInTheHat57 chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
I loved this ending! I'm so sad it's over, but it was a great ending! I think a series of one shots would be awesome- maybe on the kids of the tributes? I just don't want this story to be over! :'( great job with it.

Cat
CR3ATIV3 chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
NOOOO I don't want it to be over! I love the characters too much! It's like the end of a fandom! But no fandom is ever finished! Harry potter may have 7 books, 3 extra books, 8 movies, 3 parody musicals but there is another extra book coming and the website is still growing! THG still has more movies and maybe Suzanne will do other stuff! What I'm saying is, it's never really over! So please just write more! Write maybe one shots of each of those couples's weddings and families!
chocykitty chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
CONGRATULATIONS!
Caius and Artemis lived happily ever after with many blueberry chocolate bars, right?
I thought so.
Princess Unikitty chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
great story.
CatInTheHat57 chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Hahahaha! Your author's note made me laugh out loud! I can't wait for the update and I loved the chapter!

Cat
CR3ATIV3 chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
This is amazing please do more, maybe a few chapters on the later years for each tribute. Maybe a few chapters on a wedding or something (i ship Caius and Artemis - Artius? Caitemis?) maybe about their kids. Then maybe some evil guy could become president and generally hate Artemis and captures her or something leaving Caius and Petronus to go save her as her bffs. Anything please youre such a good author and i want more!
TributeAndProud chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I likexld the point of view of this one!
GayAssTrash chapter 37 . 8/17/2013
Not too bad at all... NOO LAST CHAPTER NEXT :"(. I like the Artemis/Caius in the A/N too :P
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »