Reviews for Give Me Wings
Wow this is interesting! I love it! Update soon please
Mini Luna chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Update!
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Please continue writing this. I know it's been... what, seven years? But it still looks like it could be really good!
Michael01 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
more, more, more, more more! please im dying 2 know what happens!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I don't know what could force you to abandon this story, and I'm sincerely hoping it wasn't anything serious.

It was good. Really good. Brilliant on flow, on theme and on writing skills. Updating this won't go to waste, believe me. I for one would make it a point to review every single chapter.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
oh my gosh, that's an AWESOME idea.

much preferable to the other "creature" fics I've read...
Smiley0531 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow. Just wow. This story has an absolutely AMAZING beginning... it's a shame to see it go to waste, as it appears :(. And I know I'm AT LEAST the 121st person to think that way. Would putting this on alert be futile? Because I am, and I hope all this effort isn't for naught. :-P

Seriously... this story is so good, and so original... I can't even /begin/ to imagine where you're going to go with it... or rather, /would/ have gone with it. I looked at your profile- it looks like six years ago, you at least had a beginning to chapter two. If you still had it, I'm sure there'd be tons of us who'd like to read it, partial and imperfect as it is.

In fact, the only way I stumbled upon this marvelous work was by looking through another author's favorites. If you made it to a /favorite/ list with ONE chapter... imagine what would happen if you posted more! A cult following, mayhaps? ;-)

Sigh... I suppose I'll even beg, if I must... but I hope I wont be reduced to such. If you don't update within a month, though...

You'll be hearing from me again :-).

PLEASE UPDATE!

~Smiley0531 ;-) :-) :-D
Right or Ryn chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great story. Please continue. I'd hate for this to be lost, and, if I'm not mistaken, so would the other hundred-something people who've reviewed the first chapter already.
C chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
This is such an amazing start to a story. I can't understand why there hasn't been any more chapters... I've been waiting at least a year for one, and finally decided that enough was enough. I'd have to submit a review and plead with the author. So I get down upon bended knees. Please! In the name of whatever God you follow! Please update! I shall give you cookies! Your heart's desire... anything!

Now that I've exhausted my ranting with exclamation points, I just have to say that is a really well done story. You're a very accomplished author. Very inventive as well... this isn't a plot line that I've often seen on fanfiction, and I'd really love to see where the story goes.
loosygoosy chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This fic seems like it'll be really good...I thought you said it was your baby, why haven't you updated it?
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh stars and garters, this is brilliant. So sad it only has the one chapter though.
Von chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is very exciting!

I greatly look forward to some more on this story.

Fingers-crossed that it doesn't get bogged down with useless romance.. Harry-centric stories are fantastic.

Interesting point with his..well, Grandfather.. Harry would have the support of the people, but not the King.. and it's sad that both sides of his family reject him simply for existing, for things beyond his control.
ominix chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
you have got an excellent start, what made you stop?
Salena Knight chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is GREAT so far! _ UPDATE! PLEASE!
Elvenlaughter chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Fascinating... wow. Please do update soon! I understand the desire for perfection in each chapter, as I face it myself, but do realize that perfection cannot always be obtained, and it might be better to just post when it's almost perfect? Please?