Reviews for Evolutionary
RavenclawDoctorSilveo chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Nope, you're still good on the character-ness. Even if they are acting a little out of character from the TV show, it is obviously different and they are very believable. Get some sleep! :-)
SeptemberGirl19 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I loved it! So perfect! And I love that you are writing again!
xZhi-Dux chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
You, Sweetie, are quite insistent on keeping me from sleeping! If I'm late to work in the morning, I'm giving your profile URL to my boss so he can have words with you! ;P
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
It would be fantastic if there were more of this soon.

xoxox
Wolf
Joie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So many adorable little moments in this. I do hope you continue!
Luna Argenta chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Very, very promising - can't wait to read more!
RavenclawDoctorSilveo chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh, this is...too good for words. Johnlock is so obvious in the series. Sherlock in this fic is very believable. You are a good writer. Oh, Sherlock, get your act together and...just kiss. Only trouble is, that's so not the kind of thing Sherlock would do. He is, after all, the person who doesn't care about the solar system.

Poor Sherlock. November...wow. Good job; you made me both laugh and cry a bit. :-)
ticklethedragon1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So this is mildly amazing. Actually, I'm quite cross at you, because I'm supposed to be studying for an exam I have tomorrow and instead I'm doing this... reading. Curse you for being such a brilliant writer and drawing me in to this bloody story. Curse you for getting in to Sherlock's head better than I've seen anyone do. Agh. Please do update soon, this is incredible.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3