Reviews for Teeth
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 62 . 11/17
Love this story. Hope to see more of it someday, when Real Life or whatever else settles down...
heavenlyyfather chapter 62 . 11/13
OH MY GODDDDD… My friend, , I absolutely enjoy this story and would sincerely appreciate it if you continued. I understand that you have a life outside of this and more than likely have something important to do, but if possible please update! I love this story to death!
Taiga Hibari chapter 45 . 10/17
I always like the Harry/Logan pairing
ShadowedAuthor chapter 61 . 10/15
This is my second time reading all the way through this story and it was just as good, maybe even better, the second time around. I'd forgotten about Metis, so when I remembered, it was... impactful. All of the Marvel comics stuff that you've included around the MCU content was also great.

It's been a few years but I know sometimes authors do return from the shadows. Regardless of whether you choose to continue this story, I wanted to say thank you for this wonderfully long and creative story.

I really would like to know what happened to Fenris/Fenrir and if Jormungandr would have shown up.

(I was going to leave my review in the last chapter but apparently I've already left a review there).
Please update I'm really loving this book
tchen8165 chapter 62 . 7/27
will you ever update again?
leoka1996 chapter 10 . 6/24
i am absolutely loving your fic !
very good grasp of the language, good writing flow, nice dialogues and character development and most of all, apart from two things, any changes to canon are explained through your storytelling! :)

now to my hopefully constructive criticism...there are two things in this story that as they are make absolutely no sense to me:

1. ron & hermione...as far as i understand the world you are creating is canon until the summer holidays between the 4th and 5th year when harry does the animagus transformation. how then did those two get together? im not saying you have to make a chapter out of it and narrate the whole thing, but an explanation so the readers arent confused would be warranted.

2. the mom & dad thing...apart from the fact there is no real explanation in the story for this either, as somebody that is studying psychology and has a friend in similar circumstances i can tell you this makes no bloody sense. children, especially orphans, that are abused do not trust easily. even more so when abused by their own family. one of the few accurate things about canon harry is the idolisation of his parents. its something that happens to abused orphans that know their parents loved them or in this case even sacrificed their life for them.
so even if your harry found out that sirius is his father calling other people mum and especially dad a few weeks after his his biological father died is absurd...even more since he doesnt know these people enough to, as an abused orphan, form such a relationship with them. you seem to forget that harry has only spent what amounts to maybe! a few months worth of school holidays with them!

sorry if number 2 became a bit of a rant but as i said i have a friend in similar circumsatnces so this was a bit personal
fluffy851.ma chapter 62 . 6/18
Hello I doubt you will ever finish this story it is so good and I love it but if you don't it's fine with me I'll just leave the rest of my imagination okay that's all
pop pup chapter 20 . 6/2
Okay thats weird my names in here and ive never seen anybody else with it. im kinda realy excited about that lol.
Deity Egg chapter 62 . 6/1
out of simple curiosity why is it that your line breaks change about every part? and is there any significance to that change? otherwise i quite enjoy your writing it makes me happy to read to the point where i do hand flapping stims and have accidentally hit myself in the face a couple of times
Darkpool chapter 62 . 3/26
A fantastic story. Rereading it made me fall in love with it all over again.
jiromanawari chapter 20 . 2/26
yes, yes. he's on the run, but still uses the name Harry to appear in public...a caucasian man in an arab country using the name Harry. Not suspicious at all. jesus
llewtwo chapter 62 . 1/31
This is a great story. I love the detail in your character and world development. This was recommended to me by my daughter and I am not disappointed. Lol. I see you stopped updating rather abruptly, and I couldn't find you at all on A03, so I'll just follow and send my best wishes and hope you are doing well, whatever you're up to. Thanks for sharing your story with us
MattBlack chapter 40 . 1/6
OMG!? You killed off Metis? I hate you... ToT
MattBlack chapter 37 . 1/6
I wouldn't mind a proper and permanent relationship between Storm and Harry. He can help her with occlumency to control her emotions, and she's nurturing and in touch with nature, which would connect nicely with his animagus status...
3,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »