Reviews for Teeth
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 7/16
That was amazing and moving. I love it.

Love the o.c's and Bruce being a part of Harry now.
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 7/16
This was so good! I am loving this!
Lilybud chapter 62 . 7/10
I am glad I found this story. I have many questions but I am unsure if you will respond after seeing the date of the last update. I will wait until the next chapter or at least wait until you respond to this.
Chronicler Sionnach chapter 1 . 7/10
Neeeeed more. Crave more. Must. Have. It’s been over 3 months since last update. It’s starting to get to me man.
DGM otaku chapter 62 . 7/9
!
So when I first found your fic a few weeks ago I actually burnt myself out reading it all whenever I could haha, but this is just so hard to put down!

I'm so emotionally mixed up right now because I both am excited about being caught up but I'm sad that I can't just sit for anywhere from 10 minutes to all day reading this fic (unless I decide to go ahead and reread ;P)

Anywho, this fic is a masterpiece and at first I was shocked at HOW slow it was going to take to get to Marvel stuff but after a couple chapters of this fic, I couldn't care, because you do such amazing worldbuilding and make awesome characterizations that you could probably flip this whole fic upsidedown and I'd still love it 3

Keep up the awesome writing and I can't wait to see what's next!
Geimay chapter 6 . 7/9
Dammnnnnnn
Plot twist
Geimay chapter 5 . 7/9
Yooooo I like what you’re doing with the Slytherins! It’s always nice to see authors go more in-depth with the House system!
Alucard249 chapter 62 . 7/9
Please update I love this story and I don’t know how much longer I can wait for the next chapter TT-TT
Tanavast chapter 11 . 6/29
honestly, your fic alternates between interesting and absolutely overdone. while you do some new things, at its core it's your classic BAMF!GREY!Harry that happens to always be right. that you follow it up with an unfortunate amount of Ron bashing does nothing to endear this story, though your writing style is fairly compelling. I don't know what to think sometimes.
colubrum chapter 61 . 6/28
I Love you, man. When I started reading your story I couldn't stop. I like the fact that wizards aren't equal to the gods. They aren't afraid to admit that they lack knowledge and skills. Your story goes to the list of my favorites, really favorites.

Severus has a plan. The plan includes Tony. It must be good.
Ghoul chapter 6 . 6/21
I just finished part one chapter five and WHAT THE F##K
76 sobbing cheeses chapter 37 . 6/19
happy 5 year anniversary lol
BasiliskLordNydraxlion chapter 1 . 6/19
F*cking fantastic. My favourite story on the site at the minute.
Kallizakat chapter 62 . 6/18
I absolutely love this fic, and I was so happy to see you update it! It took a while for me to be able to get to the updates, but I adore your characterization of Harry. I’m *really* curious what’s going on with Moo, too.

I’m glad you’ve decided to just run with the fic you have rather than trying to tweak or rewrite it to fit with the MCU cannon. I think you have a marvelous continuity going in-fic, and I’d really prefer to see that continue rather than re-hashing everything. I would like for some of the characters to show up, though, like Vision and the Maximoff twins, if at all possible. Vision in particular I imagine would be difficult.

I hope you continue to get inspiration for this fic, it really is fantastic. I look forward to reading more of it!
cellester chapter 50 . 6/14
Thor's attempt to destroy jotunheim? so not like in the movies? why did thor try to destroy jotunheim?
3,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »