Reviews for Teeth
joeriezeilany chapter 58 . 3/25
Reread this for the nth time .. Still awesome as ever .. Wonder when you'll update .. I love the relationship between HarryLoki ..
zha'aiacole chapter 58 . 3/21
I love this story and can hardly wait to read more!
Thanks for sharing it!
:-)
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 10 . 3/20
When I saw Metis, my first thought was of Nellie the blue racer snake from Curse of Fate. They have very similar introductions, and I don't know if you meant to do that or not, but it really endeared her to me.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 7 . 3/19
This made me cry and so did ur little story and it's a wonderful story so far thanks for writing it
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 58 . 3/15
plz update soon
Lillithknight chapter 6 . 3/8
PLOT TWIST!
Please update soon I love this story so much!
yokishko chapter 58 . 1/22
Constantly being in angry denial is so not healthy, and it also kind gives me the feeling of foreshadowing an event wherein one of his loved ones pays the price for his pigheadedness in a later chapter in this story...

But anyway I'd like to wonder over Harry's eventual romantic end game, will you later be making a poll for it?

I'm partial to mostly Loki/Harry (whether he's completely male or gender fluid) but Logan/Harry with their current Alpha/pack friendship makes a very enticing setting for drama and appeal to kinky readers.
I confess to disliking Sif (not because of your story but her character in canon, it's coloring my view) so I'd gleefully cheer for the end of Sif/Harry... but then again there is a very distinct lack of seemingly eligible women (I'm of the opinion of Nat/Cliff and Pepper/TonyORphilOrRhod and Jane/Thor... she-hulk kind of is incestuous), not to mention Harry's pesky case of immortality so yeah... Logan and Loki are my votes if only because they are seemingly immortal (or did I get Logan's healing thing wrong?)
yokishko chapter 30 . 1/22
What does Ilomba mean? Google translate is not cooperating...
mythrica chapter 58 . 1/14
I really enjoyed the story to date I read it through in one day, I look forward to the next installments. I hope you had a wonderful end of year. I normally do not review as I believe in following the story as you the author envisions it. However I do love your story just wanted to let you know.
Electron97 chapter 6 . 1/3
it occurs to me runes is probably like code, it's easier to read than write.
01asdf chapter 58 . 1/2
Binge read the whole story over the weekend. Looking forward to more!

Not sure if this was addressed somewhere, but why is Harry messing about with a flying cloak when both Tom and Severus can fly without a broom? Can't he just get them to teach him?
guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
I wasnt really going to review because I'm not exactly a huge fan of this story and I know any type of criticism can be pretty discouraging but you really need to cut down on the ANs and stop hinting at whats to come in the chapter. If you feel the need to defend what you wrote then put it at the end so that it isn't borderline spoiling. Also, while you are taking it pretty slow with the Snape Harry friendship thing it still seems a tad forced in the earlier chapters. This story isn't horrible or anything like that but it is full of cliches. Some of them are great and some are so fricking cheesy. I'm just glad you are refraining from bashing and for that I thank you.
InsatiableDarkness chapter 58 . 12/18/2016
Are you alright? Or stuck, maybe?
BelladonnaDeCaspian chapter 58 . 12/7/2016
Hey just wanted to say wow. This story is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next! I find myself really looking forward to the Harry/Logan pairing and to see how the Sif/Harry pairing continues. Hope you get the time to update soon. 3
3,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »