Reviews for Teeth
jgood27 chapter 62 . 11/15
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
juliagdestanomes chapter 7 . 11/9
This is my first time crying over an Author note. Hope you're okay now.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 11/8
I really like this story, but I'm finding it being a slow start, because I want him to meet the avengers. He can't do that if he's still in the wizarding world. And seeing as his animagus form is a dark creature means that he's also a dark wizard. But just because he's a dark wizard doesn't mean he's evil or wants to be evil. In my opinion the light side is more questionably dark than the dark side well in most stories anyway. In other stories, the dark side is good and the light side is bad. Because what kind of people puts their hopes on a teenage boy to save them? It's not even his war to fight, a child shouldn't fight a war that adults should be fighting. Anyways keep up the good work :) hopefully there will be stories like this but with a faster story line, where things get really interesting quickly. A powerful Harry Potter is always the best Harry Potter.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 11/8
I'm actually glad that Harry killed Bellatrix, as she rightly deserved to die for killing Sirius, someone he never really got to truly know and a father he also never got to really know except as a Uncle of sorts. I hate when they kill off Sirius since he's a very important character, and now Harry has no parents except people who aren't even related to him by blood.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 11/8
Looks like Harry really is Draco's cousin giving the fact that Lily was a Malfoy before marriage or did she marry a Malfoy originally and her real last name was Evans like it is in the usual stories and movies. Honestly I'm a bit confused, explain how Lily's a Malfoy again? Because I thought Malfoy's were blonde. Last I checked Lily was a red head.
lil-sis4556 chapter 62 . 10/30
Do you think you’ll be starting up this story again after 3 1/2 years or is it abandoned? I really like it and hope it gets finished. This is one of the stories that is easily read over and over.
Lilybud chapter 61 . 10/30
Hey are you planning to continue this story? If not that's fine, are you putting this story up for adoption?
You went to far killing the snake. I’m out. You destroyed any enjoyment I had in this story when you did that. Fuck you and have a shitty life.
Wow all that stupid bullshit about his special armor that would stop all but the killing curse and it was next to useless. I feel like you wasted my time with all that bullshit. Most of what has occurred in the first 8 chapters is pointless drivel.
GoneForever212 chapter 62 . 9/21
Well I made it. 62 chapters done and I can only say… thank you for all the time and effort you’ve put into the story! It doesn’t matter that it’s not complete or if it never gets completed, this has been an enjoyable read and well worth the time as a reader. I feel like you’ve really laid a lot of ground work in developing both the characters and plot and I appreciate your A/N when you feel it’s warranted. Here’s the but - totally wish it was a complete story. I hate waiting and then forgetting and then potentially giving up; I’m the weird sort that will wait for Game of Thrones to be on it’s last season before watching it (yes, I did that). Where’s this Logan/Harry story line, when is Harry going to realize Sif isn’t what he’s looking for, when will Harry find Loki’s son, what about that meeting with Fudge, will Harry be going back to the Xavier Institute any time soon for more of our favorite mutants? Ahh! Too many more…Not at all looking for a reply or a reason, you actually owe me nothing, but just me being a snooty reviewer expecting things and being unreasonable. Whatever you do or don’t complete to this story, thanks again for the great read ! Hope all is well
GoneForever212 chapter 7 . 9/19
I felt Harry’s breakdown was so real; the burnout emotions and numbness… Your author’s note at the end of the chapter had me crying; thank you for sharing the personal moment that inspired it. I’ve felt the same in different moments of my life but don’t often see it portrayed just as well.
Also, wonderful story so far! HP/Avengers stories seem to mainly copy the first film of Avengers and go from there. It’s great to see more than just a chapter backstory for Harry.
Andersen1989 chapter 62 . 8/30
Good story. Hope to see more of it someday.
Orangerazor chapter 62 . 8/17
Love the story! Can't wait to see how the whole politics and revealing Kingly status will go.
Hope there will still be updates in the future!
AlmaMala chapter 17 . 8/1
Not me laughing my ass off, knowing about the future to come for harry to meet said gods.
Yogurt Bread chapter 34 . 7/22
you should try listening to your paragraph breaks with the fanfiction apps text to speech function, I've been listening to your fic at work and the paragraph breaks are super duper amusing
3,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »