Reviews for Teeth
SilverDragon chapter 62 . 12/5
I am loving this story! I don’t know how I haven’t come across it before. Do you know if you’ll be continuing this story?
fandomsneverdie chapter 62 . 11/27
Oh. My. God. I am in awe. Like, I've been tearing through this thing for the past 3 days. Oh my God. I don't care what anybody says, or whoever is pushing you for a paring or anything like that, this story is amazing. Like, at this point, 62 chapters in, a lot of authors kind of fall off. They lose their muse, or they given to the bandwagon of I want to see fun sexy times, or they just lose interest but I am so so so happy with how the story is going! Like, for real, it's so interesting! I've never seen such a well-developed story that while he does have an Agmus transformation it isn't focused on that, while he is working with Loki doesn't focus on that, while he is non-human it doesn't focus on that, like all these things are part of the story but they come together and don't overwhelm it! There's a paring but that's not the main parts, there's a war but that's not the focus. You're unraveling an entire world within each chapter and the detail and the intricacies that you put into it are astounding, it's nothing else than the fact that you're doing this for both your own pleasure and the readers pleasure. I am so so happy I found this, and really hope that you continue, because this is so freaking interesting and I really want to see how it goes. You've done a really good job of transitioning and showing that while there's an end maybe it to a timeline or to a relationship or to a situation, you don't abandon the characters or the people and you go back to them and you continue building and growing and showing that you pay attention to the story and the people as a whole, and how they surround Harry in both his past and his present and his future. Awesome stuff. Awesome awesome stuff. I really hope your is proud of this story that you've written as I am reading it, because this is awesome.
APridefulSin chapter 62 . 11/20
ooooooooooo! I can't wait to find out about this idea!
elleminnowpee chapter 62 . 11/15
Oh my goodness. I am so upset to see this hasn't been updated in a year and a half. I just binge-read the entire story in the past two days. I'm dying to see Harry being political in the Magical world and venturing into Niflheim. I honestly could care less about Harry's budding relationship with Sif. Still, I understand everyone has to start dating and experimenting somewhere. I just think this Harry is far more suited for Loki long-term than Sif or Logan. I do think it would be interesting to read about Harry and Logan together. No matter what path the story took, I would still read it.

I know a crazy amount of Marvel Universe stuff has come out since you began this story. Those changes might have changed entirely what you originally intended for this story. That is the great thing about fanfiction, everyone reading it is looking for something that isn't canon. You are allowed to deviate from the 'source' material wildly.

I hope only good things are keeping you away from continuing this story. And that one day when you have free time you will write more of it.

Keep writing and update again soon please! - Sarah
Dispel chapter 19 . 11/13
LAWL He's looking for the last doodad, and it's in his forehead. Some quality irony right there.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 15 . 11/8
Nice castle
While I agree that Harry has a tendency to exaggerate his guilt, in this case exonerating him completely doesn't seem right
1 he was in charge and made many bad decisions
2 it should be a learning moment about actions and consequences as well as war and leadership
So Harry is more mature and pretty much a different person, has decent occlumency skills ( making it more likely for him to remember the mirror) has a good relationship with Snape who is available, Dumbledore is at Hogwarts and his relationship with Sirius is troubled...
But he still grabs the entire DA while actually thinking about the danger of leading children into battle. They all follow him without question unlike Hermione who warned him in canon even though they're smarter/ more pragmatic and diverse?
Seems kinda lazy and out of character for you compared to the thought you put into the story so far.
I still like the story, but this scene is kinda weak
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 14 . 10/29
Metis is cute and funny
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 13 . 10/28
It's a good thing harry is planing on leaving
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 12 . 10/28
I thought harry would choose to be lord black
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 11 . 10/21
Bet Ron's pants were brown after that encounter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 10 . 10/20
I like metis and oddball
So... Real quick, don't the local people have an issue with eating beef? Or is that further up
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 9 . 10/16
Sad that we lost the twins
3,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »