Reviews for Teeth
Wilco pop chapter 54 . 8/21/2019
The queen: He won't be able to beat me with just this form!

Harry: Bold of you to assume.
TheCommanderin chapter 28 . 8/7/2019
i got really confused whn u wrote they would go to africa because egypt is in africa so the are already there on the continent did u mean south africa
Kushka chapter 62 . 7/19/2019
Great story can't wait for more
Amazedby chapter 62 . 7/11/2019
Thank you. This story... it's amazing and it calms me, makes me happier. Besides, long story, good grammar? This stuff is hard to get. If you finish the story - which I am begging you to do - this will become one of the best fan fiction gems. I can't wait for more!
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 62 . 7/8/2019
This is such an amazing story I can't even. I could gush about it for hours and not talk about everything I want to. But you haven't updated for nearly a year. Are you okay?
Drrakkos chapter 62 . 7/7/2019
Excellent story. Shame you don't continue this amazing piece of art!
Silent.Lyoness chapter 40 . 6/24/2019
The last chapter and this one made sure on my mind that a romance between Harry and Moo is absolutely possible.
I know Harry have impediments (talismas and so), but after those two last chapters I can understand Moo having always loved him (the idiot) and waiting until he’s ready.
baektobasics chapter 62 . 6/14/2019
this is so good and addicting! Absolutely unique!
L'assassin orange chapter 62 . 6/7/2019
Keeping Hope that this incredible story is not yet buried. It's always a delight to come back and read it all over again every few months, so thanks for the story!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 61 . 5/23/2019
I just hope Harry uses his possession to order the Ministry to turn over his father's body so can properly bury him with other Family no Government has the right to keep bodies from their families. I know I would throw a royal stink if they kept my mother from me. Or any other family members. In fact, I would question and threaten them his would you like it if I kept your family from you when they die or you from them when you die. Now you power mad assholes should understand what you are doing is wrong and what you have done in the past is wrong. Because of you, in the end, each and everyone if you are going to pay for everything you have done. And it is not if but when. You corrupt power mad assholes.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 58 . 5/23/2019
I hope Harry confronts Odin with all of Asgard watching as he points out all of his wrongdoing and that of the Warriors of Asgard Pointing out what all priests call soldiers monsters. And Quite frankly I do as well based on what I have learned about our own soldiers in real life who followed orders blindly even though they are wrong. I have met very few who refused to follow such orders. My grandfather and a couple of my uncles along with some family friends who shared their time while in the service whether stationed at home or overseas. And what our country has done is unforgivable. And anyone who refuses to acknowledge the wrongdoing of our nation and our military is just as monstrous as those who actually committed those crimes or gave the orders to do such monstrous. And you never make excuses for the wrongdoing and any reasoning the wrongdoing out. And based on some of the Ragnarok Movie I had seen trailers and Some regular movie clips posted online there was one where it showed Hela of that universe exposing the crimes of Asgard towards the other races and Ragnarok was a means of punishing the That Kingdom their crimes with mostly leaving their civilian population while most of their Warriors and nobility wiped out for their wrongdoing.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 52 . 5/22/2019
This is complete bullshit. I don't give a shit about Asgard and their position They are are thieves and arrogant. I would force them to return everything that was stolen from all the other realms. as I see it apologies are not enough. The Aesir are a warrior culture but that's not all they are liars and thieves but they don't see themselves that way but everyone else does Because based on everything I have read and seen in canon The Aesir got everything they gave threw war theft and lies. And they treat everyone else as beneath them. And they talk about peace all the time but they never keep their word. And they live high on the hog while everyone else is struggling to survive and live and coexist with the environment of their worlds. Plus based on what I understand many of the other realms are not as they are supposed to no thanks to The Aesir of Asgard.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 46 . 5/22/2019
Oh boy do I know what it is like to baby sit a bunch of kids. One time I had to babysit five of my first cousins one removed they were a real had full three boys and two girls their all grown now. And two of them have gotten in trouble with the law. One spent time in Juvy and the other in jail and I remember having to spank both of them when they were little. Because they almost hurt one of the girls when they were babies toddlers. And had been worn beforehand. Plus the boys got spanked again one by his grandfather and the other by his father. And if I remember right one time by dad had to spank the boys because of their behavior and thus my dad is their uncle. In my family the adults and older relatives of the younger ones have the right to disaplen the younger ones. Such say you are an older teen dealing with the younger children.

Plus considering the type of work members of our family have done the actions of others can reflect badly on them. Such as losing a job or even not even being hired or losing Top Security Clearances. The Reason I mention this is because many of my family have had Government Jobs including elected offices.
and I have had four distant cousins hold the office of President of the United States on top of us also being related to the Royal Family of the U.K. and other nations.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 45 . 5/21/2019
I thing you may not have thought about is Harry turning to the Queen to force change the British Wizards would hate but they would gave a choice about. They are still Subjects if the Queen and would give a shit about British Wizarding Politics she can force changes in their Laws. She can even go so far as exile all of the Magicals From Great Britain and even United Kingdom Commonwealth Nations. Thus Limiting The Nations they can migrate to. Plus They would have trouble finding Nations willing to take them Because of their Bullshit. The Queen can even decide to allow all the non-Human magical races to stay but Just throw out all the Human Witches and Wizards out. I know I would be royally pissed With the Ministry and Wizengamont
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 37 . 5/21/2019
When it comes to the council I would send a legion of Angels to deal with and punish them and then put a warning out to the rest of the leaders of the World letting them know that they have overstepped and violated the laws a rules places on all the leaders of the world violate those laws and rules placed on them and they are dead. All of creation has rules laws they have to obey. Violate them and pay dearly in punishment. And quite frankly in real life The world leaders and militaries need to be punished for the things they have done no exceptions or excuses. As I have learned the punishment for those given positions of leadership which affect others the consequences would be far more serious compared to that of the everyday common folk.
3,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »