Reviews for Teeth
MattBlack chapter 37 . 1/6/2022
I wouldn't mind a proper and permanent relationship between Storm and Harry. He can help her with occlumency to control her emotions, and she's nurturing and in touch with nature, which would connect nicely with his animagus status...
MattBlack chapter 35 . 1/6/2022
Interesting info, does that mean if Harry is there when someone dies, that he can possible repair the body and summona them back to life? Since the "fresh body" comments?
MattBlack chapter 23 . 1/6/2022
I love the story so far, it's just one thing that drives me nuts... If you write comments like

"Thanks for looking after her" Blaise shrugged.

"No problem. She's pretty entertaining." Harry chuckled.

The comments gets connected to the wrong person in the conversation, which effs up everything... :s Can't believe your beta has slipped on this for 24 entire chapters, and still keep doing the same error... O.o

It makes every conversation incredible hard to read...
poketeen99 chapter 62 . 12/22/2021
Great story. When are you going to continue it? It's been over 3 years since the last chapter.
Charlesincharge3 chapter 40 . 12/20/2021
I almost quit when you killed Métis and I am still debating whether or not to stop
Charlesincharge3 chapter 20 . 12/20/2021
I LOVE the pace this story takes it’s like an awesome hp fanfic and a fabulous crossover in one and the LENGTH! I think I drooled a little when I saw how long it was! I get to enjoy it for far longer than most five!
Charlesincharge3 chapter 19 . 12/20/2021
I would like it to be stopped and continued as new marvel movies come out that would be reAlly cool! Like you just watched the new movie and now you’re gonna come here and read something exiting and new but also comfortably familiar.
Charlesincharge3 chapter 10 . 12/20/2021
WAIT since Harry killed Bella does he get her vault in right of conquest? So that he can get hufflepuffs cup without breaking into gringotts?
Shadowsoul456 chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
Hello, I really love this fic and am wondering if you are going to update again at some point even if it is just an authors note or something like that?
jgood27 chapter 62 . 11/15/2021
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
canijustnotwriteaname chapter 7 . 11/9/2021
This is my first time crying over an Author note. Hope you're okay now.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 11/8/2021
I really like this story, but I'm finding it being a slow start, because I want him to meet the avengers. He can't do that if he's still in the wizarding world. And seeing as his animagus form is a dark creature means that he's also a dark wizard. But just because he's a dark wizard doesn't mean he's evil or wants to be evil. In my opinion the light side is more questionably dark than the dark side well in most stories anyway. In other stories, the dark side is good and the light side is bad. Because what kind of people puts their hopes on a teenage boy to save them? It's not even his war to fight, a child shouldn't fight a war that adults should be fighting. Anyways keep up the good work :) hopefully there will be stories like this but with a faster story line, where things get really interesting quickly. A powerful Harry Potter is always the best Harry Potter.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
I'm actually glad that Harry killed Bellatrix, as she rightly deserved to die for killing Sirius, someone he never really got to truly know and a father he also never got to really know except as a Uncle of sorts. I hate when they kill off Sirius since he's a very important character, and now Harry has no parents except people who aren't even related to him by blood.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 11/8/2021
Looks like Harry really is Draco's cousin giving the fact that Lily was a Malfoy before marriage or did she marry a Malfoy originally and her real last name was Evans like it is in the usual stories and movies. Honestly I'm a bit confused, explain how Lily's a Malfoy again? Because I thought Malfoy's were blonde. Last I checked Lily was a red head.
lil-sis4556 chapter 62 . 10/30/2021
Do you think you’ll be starting up this story again after 3 1/2 years or is it abandoned? I really like it and hope it gets finished. This is one of the stories that is easily read over and over.
3,760 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »