Reviews for Teeth
lkdaswani chapter 49 . 5/24/2020
Can I be very honest? Why not just pair Harry with Loki? Then he can be with a man and a woman... at the same time? Or maybe not, maybe I have completely skewed the term, Bisexual- maybe it requires 2 parties.
But, they do have chemistry.
lkdaswani chapter 47 . 5/24/2020
Maybe I missed something but what happened to Frode? Is his portrait destroyed, or is he still in the books trunk?
Well, I am still just at 47 chapter- maybe he will make a comeback? Also, will Mahid make a comeback?
lkdaswani chapter 11 . 5/23/2020
Please don't kill Hedwig. And Severus. I am scared to read forward.
lkdaswani chapter 7 . 5/23/2020
Mr Hate,
Your writing reflects and shines with love, especially in this chapter (Part one, chap six).
Never ever stop.
Also, I don't think that for our parents we ever grow up, we will always be their little child, no matter how tall or big we get.
lkdaswani chapter 6 . 5/23/2020
OMG OMG OMG OMG. PLOT TWIST.
Teligoth Ren chapter 62 . 5/19/2020
Once I found this I spent at least the last four days reading it. Nonstop, no other stories. Though I don't like the Sif/Harry pairing very much, I am willing to read through it. Your story is awesome, I think the best stories are written from the imagination. Not just planned out with no deviation. You never know when a good idea is gonna whack you upside the head. So, dude, you are awesome. I can hardly wait for the next chapters, and you can bet I'll be on them quicker than a mosquito to blood type A. (mosquitos don't like me, I'm happy) Certainly looking forward to Logan/Harry, and whichever male pairing you choose after. (If any.) Hope you get lots of inspiration, and time. And that you truly enjoy what you're writing. :) Cause I truly enjoy reading it.
FLABBERGASTEDBANANA chapter 1 . 4/28/2020
Beautiful singing
Spinsterjen chapter 62 . 4/25/2020
Just finished re-reading this for the millionth time. SO GOOD! And I’m super bummed that you haven’t updated in 2 years.

But I did want to say what a quality piece of work this is. Really. It’s freaking awesome. Thanks for writing as much as you did.
Hogwarts4ever2020 chapter 7 . 4/20/2020
I sorry about your loss, even if it happened a while ago, and I know you might be sick of hearing stuff l ikke this but when I read you end of chapter note I couldn't stop my self. I lost my grandpa cause he was sick, but I never really talk about the details, my parents pulled me out of school when he pass, now that I really have good friends that joke, defend, and really care about me I realize I hard it was to lose him. I little sister was named after him cause she was born a few days after he passed, so i dont think i ever properly grieved for him, i was to busy distracting myself with taking care of sister I did almost every thing for her. So I guess I should thank you for reminding me what I lost, now, most people would say something sarcastic but I'm not most people and I'm not be sarcastic, I really am thankful, I remind me to cherish what I have. Now if you read all this I'm sorry i wrote so much i couldn't help it, my names Charley and my sisters name is Dani my grandpa was Danny , I now, I now I wrote a lot but if you did read this thanks again I love it. Thanks again
BROCKLESNER chapter 17 . 4/17/2020
I Would Like For There To Be Romantic Pairings For Harry Potter. I Would Prefer for The Endgame Romantic Pairing For Harry Potter To Be With A Girl/Girls But As Long As The Slash Is Not Explicit I Do Not Mind Harry Potter Being Romantically Paired With A Guy/Guys.
AkaKitsune133 chapter 62 . 4/4/2020
Hi!
I have just re-read this story and I had forgotten how good it was I hope that you’re fine since I can see that it’s been awhile since you’ve updated it. Anyways take care and hopefully you’re staying safe in these crazy times!
121698 chapter 40 . 3/4/2020
I don't have Harry's will power. I'd've just killed Tom. My reasoning would've been, if Metis couldn't've been my fucking partner, forge a new fucking connection then. I would have just kept killing Tom, he isn't worth Metis dying.
Forgotten Echoes chapter 62 . 2/17/2020
Every time I read this my heart of filled with satisfaction. Thank you for not dropping this completely, but don’t let us rush you to update.

Thank you for consistently making my day better Mr. Hate.
Chris PerMow Warner chapter 62 . 2/11/2020
please continue. good story don't drop it
BookWormGirl93 chapter 62 . 1/27/2020
I love this fic so much! love how much you've fleshed out a lot of the characters! pleeeeaaaase update soon!
3,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »