Reviews for Teeth
Lilybud chapter 61 . 10/30/2021
Hey are you planning to continue this story? If not that's fine, are you putting this story up for adoption?
Guest chapter 40 . 10/6/2021
You went to far killing the snake. I’m out. You destroyed any enjoyment I had in this story when you did that. Fuck you and have a shitty life.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2021
Wow all that stupid bullshit about his special armor that would stop all but the killing curse and it was next to useless. I feel like you wasted my time with all that bullshit. Most of what has occurred in the first 8 chapters is pointless drivel.
GoneForever212 chapter 62 . 9/21/2021
Well I made it. 62 chapters done and I can only say… thank you for all the time and effort you’ve put into the story! It doesn’t matter that it’s not complete or if it never gets completed, this has been an enjoyable read and well worth the time as a reader. I feel like you’ve really laid a lot of ground work in developing both the characters and plot and I appreciate your A/N when you feel it’s warranted. Here’s the but - totally wish it was a complete story. I hate waiting and then forgetting and then potentially giving up; I’m the weird sort that will wait for Game of Thrones to be on it’s last season before watching it (yes, I did that). Where’s this Logan/Harry story line, when is Harry going to realize Sif isn’t what he’s looking for, when will Harry find Loki’s son, what about that meeting with Fudge, will Harry be going back to the Xavier Institute any time soon for more of our favorite mutants? Ahh! Too many more…Not at all looking for a reply or a reason, you actually owe me nothing, but just me being a snooty reviewer expecting things and being unreasonable. Whatever you do or don’t complete to this story, thanks again for the great read ! Hope all is well
GoneForever212 chapter 7 . 9/19/2021
I felt Harry’s breakdown was so real; the burnout emotions and numbness… Your author’s note at the end of the chapter had me crying; thank you for sharing the personal moment that inspired it. I’ve felt the same in different moments of my life but don’t often see it portrayed just as well.
Also, wonderful story so far! HP/Avengers stories seem to mainly copy the first film of Avengers and go from there. It’s great to see more than just a chapter backstory for Harry.
Andersen1989 chapter 62 . 8/30/2021
Good story. Hope to see more of it someday.
Orangerazor chapter 62 . 8/17/2021
Love the story! Can't wait to see how the whole politics and revealing Kingly status will go.
Hope there will still be updates in the future!
AlmaMala chapter 17 . 8/1/2021
Not me laughing my ass off, knowing about the future to come for harry to meet said gods.
Yogurt Bread chapter 34 . 7/22/2021
you should try listening to your paragraph breaks with the fanfiction apps text to speech function, I've been listening to your fic at work and the paragraph breaks are super duper amusing
LunaNorah chapter 14 . 7/8/2021
Wait, how did Dumbledore get a memory of what happened at the Ministry from one of the students? They all took a wizard’s oath. Plus, it had the wording that wouldn’t allow them to tell others normally or magically. I’m sure sharing a memory of the event is magically considered ‘telling’.
Accio Allsorts chapter 6 . 7/4/2021
Congrats. Noone has managed to shock me like that in years. That was some twist.
SunPho3n1x chapter 62 . 6/29/2021
This is such a great story! I have absolutely loved reading it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Shadow fear chapter 62 . 6/10/2021
Ya know it’s been three years since you’ve updated Mr. Hate, and I’ve read this damn thing through probably six times during that time. This is definitely a comfort fic of mine and I am just so grateful to you that you wrote it. I hope you’re ok somewhere, and all the pain that is felt through your writing has faded.
Thank you.
jules367 chapter 62 . 6/9/2021
Wow, such a long and detailed fic. It seems like you haven't had any activity on your fanfiction account in a few years, I hope everything is fine with you. I don't think authors should ever feel pressured to write for us for free. But if you ever want to put a blurb in your profile or a story post letting us know you're alive or if this is on a permanent Hiatus would be appreciated.

I'm enjoying the story and especially Harry's form in this story. I must say I'm not loving the Sif angle and feel like them hooking up doesn't really seem like a great idea. Kinda like how he had a crush on Cho in the books but in practice dating her was no good and he didn't enjoy it. About 20 chapters ago I would have thought Logan was a great pairing, but I think Harry has outgrown that relationship. He's matured so much and taken on great responsibilities and travels. I don't think he'd respond to Logan on an animal level anymore. I think I mainly see him as being more fluid with anything romantic and not tied down to one person. Just as he hugs and shares a bed with his chosen family, I feel like it would gradually slide into being more intimate but just as spread out among people. And now that he can't die, I don't think he'd do a serious relationship with just one person. True he could always visit them in the planet of the dead, but he likes his family to travel with him and be near.
sasserus snape chapter 26 . 5/15/2021
Yes I love a good sevviekins
3,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »