Reviews for The Queen's Bane
inspibrain101 chapter 48 . 9/29/2015
I also love how you've made full use of all your resources; most people cripple themselves by limiting the whole world to emma, her parents, rumplestiltskin, and her love interests. You have done well by taking advantage of the rich world and variety of characters that OUAT has given us!
inspibrain101 chapter 49 . 9/29/2015
This is the best AU story I've read... Probably ever! You understand perfectly the ramifications of Bae staying in FTL, yet the characters are still recognizable as the ones we know in canon. The way you have set up the romantic relationships is very mature- nor like rated M, like, not childish. Sophisticated! And you have almostcompletely avoided the pitfall of making this story darker tan the canon we're used to. Perfect!
Guest chapter 49 . 8/17/2015
I need to thank you for this story. I was thrilled by several days in a row. Is sweet, and adventur-y, and coherent, and all the chatacters are so likable.

Thank you.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 49 . 3/24/2015
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

Any chance of a sequel or oneshot where Emma (and -maybe- Bae, but I'd think he would rule for her while she was away on her finally arriving after more than 18 year vacation where she can relax after being on the run with her parents for more than 18 years) somehow ending up in an alternate timeline (what we know as Canon) Storybrooke and everyone seeing what such a big difference between Curse and no Curse and Baelfire falling throught the portal and Baelfire not falling through changes things to such where they are between this reality and Storybrooke. It might also be nice to everyone's reactions to what happened to this Enchanted Forest without the Curse and what could have happened had it not been cast as a cautionary tale.

It might also help Storybrooke Emma be more confident in herself if she hears what her alternate could accomplish, like if she could do it so could she.

Of course there's also the humor factor of everyone finding out Emma rules the world now.
astrawoid chapter 49 . 12/6/2014
Great story. Thanks so much so for sharing it!
K.Daniels chapter 49 . 11/16/2014
OOOOh... I loved this.
OneMagician chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Really like this beginning and am looking forward to reading on!
DSBJellyDonuts chapter 49 . 6/22/2014
I know you completed this a while ago, but I just wanted to say thank you for this tale. I've recently worked my way through every single SF fanfic on the site and I can honestly say yours is one of the best both in terms of writing skill and in terms of unique plot. Bae's 300 year life experiences broke my heart, but you did a great job of making him still "feel" like the character while allowing him to be shaped by all that he'd gone through. Likewise, Emma's characterization was altered by her different upbringing, but there were still strains of the character that shined through. The characters' actions all felt authentic, and that is such a refreshing thing to see. If you ever opt to write a sequel, I would gladly read it. :)
crocodilehunters chapter 49 . 4/26/2014
I read you story last night and was so fabulous and beautiful! I laugh so much and like the way you run the story. I also love the fact that hook married Emma and Bea. I used to tell my friends that Hook was more in love with Bea than with Emma (And of course in the way you portrait in this beautiful fanfic :) that i just love completely). I love the ending, and really want a sequel, of course when you have time. Your fic just make my day :') my swanfire feels are in debt with you! :') Thanks you so much for write it :3
canterwoodgames chapter 49 . 3/30/2014
Will there be a sequel?
gopher101 chapter 49 . 3/27/2014
Nice ending.
Molnia chapter 49 . 3/22/2014
Thank you so much for the story! It was a pleasure to read it! Emma and Bae having babies!) And I must say I like the Emma and Rumpelstilstkin interaction ) and you've introduced Bell! It would be lovely to read a sequel ;) in any case, thank you!)
prydain chapter 49 . 3/21/2014
This has been my favorite Swanfire fanfiction. I hope that you write the sequel. Keep up the good work.
Wandering Browncoat chapter 49 . 3/21/2014
AWWWWWWW, just, I mean... AWWWWW! What a lovely way to end the story :D SWANFIRE FOREVER!
hecatemoondancer chapter 49 . 3/21/2014
Such a sweet way to end the story. I would like a sequel but when you get a chance. :-)