Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Nadeshiko Kunoichi
Ryuuto Tiamat Raizel chapter 1 . 2/23
NICE
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Love the Shawn Michaels reference "DC316". That alone shows me what a hardcore wrestling fan you are and also that nothing is safe from your razor sharp sense of humor.

The love scenes (as expected in the Icha Icha series), were off the chain as usual. Though I must say I'm surprised you didn't include the "spoons" position which seems to be a recurring theme in your stories. Believe me it's a much better sexual posture than when someone uses your face as a bicycle seat (ewww!).

I'm just curious did you have Naruto and Shizuka kill off that interloper Kokuyo for interrupting their battle. I don't know about you but it's high time Mr. Delusional got the hint and take scrawny butt and his freaky puppets and get gone.

Oh and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the awesome battle scene with Naruto and Shizuka. Usually you only get this type of intense showdown when the opponents in question are mortal enemies, so I was happy that Shizuka was able to go toe to toe with my boy Naruto and show him that kunoichis are not to be taking lightly lest you find yourself six feet under.

Now before I sign off I just have to know: what was your inspiration when you did the Icha Icha chapter for the smart but ill tempered Sakura? I was thinking of reading this next to see how you handle Naruto getting to finally fulfill his wish and pork the pink haired maiden till her eyes glaze over in mind numbing pleasure. Even though I'm a die hard NaruHina fan I'm open to see the keeper of the Nine Tails bonk every kunoichi in the Naruto universe (except for Tsunade for obvious reasons, yuck!)

Until next time, this is SV33 signing off!
Simple Clarity chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Lucky ass motherf...
Nemo-Mimi Mode chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hey this was a good and enjoyable read, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love the story. Make a story where naruto screws a uncouinsios drunk sakura in a closed bar.
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I absolutely loved this fics. It was hot and arrousing. Shizuka is one hell of a kunoichi that Naruto would be stupid to pass on.
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Have I mentioned that I like NaruShizuka?...because I do XD another great addition to your Icha Icha series DarkChild, Jiraiya would be proud lol
Hiatagi-Satori chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
All redheads are angels descended from heaven...as red hair is a mutation that's not supposed to exist in the human chromosomes...so therefore all redheads exist because there angels who have chosen to take on human form...yep thats totally it...(you lucky jerk)...cant wait too see your next chapter...(so jealous)...later!
aloasa chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Finally I fiund you again, I love this lemon, and I never guess that was your inspiration, good job dude, anyway can't wait for the naruto series
Uzumaki-Shikai chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think that I just reviewed twice saying the same thing bothe times, sorry if I did.
Uzumaki-Shikai chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is one of the best lemons I have ever read. There just aren't enough Naruto/Shizuka lemons out there. Also can't wait until August, but for the Fairy Tail series, what about the girls from Edolas.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it. Make the lemon scenes more dirty and violent.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You should have naruto violently dominating some women in his harem
Destroyer9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
2 words: AWESOME STUFF!
246vili chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Aren'e you by chance a secret apprentice of Jiraya?
Looking forward to read your other Icha Icha-s.