Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
plums chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I thought this was okay, until I realized this was like the third or fourth "Naruto is Ulquiorra" and is madly in love with Hinata yet never acknowledged her until hours before his execution.

Please throw some monkey wrenches in the standard plot. Don't put him with Hinata if revived in Konaha like your summary says. Have him chase down his parents in soul society, or find out his dad was condemned to hell for what he did. Or have him hook up with Tier or something and the two of them lay waste to Konaha.

Just please... No Hinata.
Simsaru chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for more.
DemonAndAGun chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Awesome chapter! Now that's how you do a Naruto/Ulquiorra crossover!
VFSNAKE chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This is pretty good. Love it! I can't wait for more.
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Goodbye Deidara & sasori looks like Suna might not need to stay allied with Konoha much longer if Ulqurria shows he can dispatch s Class nin fairly comfortably.
evildream19 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
awesome
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
He will be around low S-class without resureccion, and SS-class with Segunda Etapa. Of course, Reiatsu is a measure of spiritual pressure, so being in a physical body could weaken that spritual power up to half, because the body needs to balance the spiritual and physical power. So his power will be locked away, but slowly released, as his physical body adapts.

No. Sorry, but I'm not into that.

Goodbye,

- Thorndsword
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
"I understand. I forgive you."

Why? What happened was a direct result of her negligence and lack of strength.

- Thorndsword
nahte123456 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I love this type of story, and I like that the history was given in separate chapters. I want to ask, why Ulquiorra? I love him but it just seems like in this challenge it's 70% him 15% Aizen, 5% Harribel and 10% Starrk. Not that I mind, and your doing great, just wondering why you chose him, no one ever chooses Touzen, Gin, or Szasel(?) I like that the rookies are good, nice change.
Koda Aya chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Your story's really good. I really like it so far. Long Chapters Fast Updates Awesome Story Really good plot Cocktail of Awesomeness.
mr. uroboros chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
cool chapter
NeoLife chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I hope you update soon... It's getting extremely interesting!
Blackplant chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Another great chapter. You really put work into that one. The developement so far seems promising too. Plus, we're in for some serious ass kicking next time. You're making people giddy (is that the right word?).
nyacat39 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
good chapter oh and for the 9th Espada his name is Aranero Arruri *it's very hard to spell from memory and I'm not even sure I spelled it right* anyways keep up the good work hope to read the next chapter soon
blackicethunder chapter 3 . 7/10/2013