Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
He will be around low S-class without resureccion, and SS-class with Segunda Etapa. Of course, Reiatsu is a measure of spiritual pressure, so being in a physical body could weaken that spritual power up to half, because the body needs to balance the spiritual and physical power. So his power will be locked away, but slowly released, as his physical body adapts.

No. Sorry, but I'm not into that.

- Thorndsword
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
"I understand. I forgive you."

Why? What happened was a direct result of her negligence and lack of strength.

- Thorndsword
nahte123456 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I love this type of story, and I like that the history was given in separate chapters. I want to ask, why Ulquiorra? I love him but it just seems like in this challenge it's 70% him 15% Aizen, 5% Harribel and 10% Starrk. Not that I mind, and your doing great, just wondering why you chose him, no one ever chooses Touzen, Gin, or Szasel(?) I like that the rookies are good, nice change.
Eien Michi chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Your story's really good. I really like it so far. Long Chapters Fast Updates Awesome Story Really good plot Cocktail of Awesomeness.
mr. uroboros chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
cool chapter
NeoJubiSannin1870 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
I hope you update soon... It's getting extremely interesting!
Blackplant chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Another great chapter. You really put work into that one. The developement so far seems promising too. Plus, we're in for some serious ass kicking next time. You're making people giddy (is that the right word?).
Ulquihimefan1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
good chapter oh and for the 9th Espada his name is Aranero Arruri *it's very hard to spell from memory and I'm not even sure I spelled it right* anyways keep up the good work hope to read the next chapter soon
blackicethunder chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
BrainII chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Fagzo is Fagkage? Huh, no wonder Konoha has fallen so badly as the worst village ever.
tstoldt chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Was good till you made it typically pointless naruto Hinata crap. I applaud your effort but your just rewriting the same overused naru hina pairing which will only cripple your creativity and where your story can go.
Vermiculus-umbra-chorus chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I can't wait to read more. It will more than likely to be interesting to see how you envision Ulquiorra in the Elemental Nations. I await the next update, and look forward to reading it.
Damix96 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
isnt 31 sanjuuichi wouldnt sanjuusan be 33 which is sokatsui
DemonAndAGun chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my review, the only other person to do that threw a fit when I pointed out "Stalker Hinata" was part of the fandom and filler arcs ergo not a part of canon as Hinata never stalked him in canon, needless to say I got chewed out for pointing that out.

Also I wasn't suggesting a super-strong Ulquiorra and you're right about a living body weakening his overall reishi, what I simply meant is don't make him timid, I don't know if you read the most recent Naruto/Ulquiorra story, where he's "careful" around Konoha. Konoha isn't a strong village, I mean they got wiped out by Pein and half of them got taken down by Konan, neither of which are really strong if you look at how Sage Naruto decimated Pein's other paths. They also make him weaker than Sasori or Deidara, yeah no, that pink haired Espada (Forgot his name because really who cares) could kill both of them easily, Hell Loly could probably beat them if she tried. I agree super-powered would be boring, but I think the only one's whom would be on the level of even a "weakened" Ulquiorra are Gaara, the Raikage, Onoki, Obito, and Madara, possibly Mei too, but everyone else would fall short, of course the resurrected Kages could probably fight on his level as could the Jinchuriki, especially Kirabi. Its your story though, I'm just suggesting don't make him TOO weak like so many others do, keep in mind the Espada are much stronger than Ninja (Hence why I hate the crossovers where Bleach characters invade Naruto's world and a "stupid" Naruto can fight on par with a Captain... yeah, no) it doesn't hurt to make him a bit overpowered because Ulquiorra was basically untouchable in his fight with Ichigo but it was still entertaining.

Otherwise this is one of the best crossovers I've read in a LONG time, hope to see you continue it.
Coolkid93 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Hi Ive just finished reading your chapters and its a realy nice concept. The story is well writen so far and i hope it only gets better the more chapter you uplaod. But I do have some questions
1) As far as i get it from that chapter, Naruto or Ulquiorra is thousends/houndreds of years old and were are we in the time line of the Elemental Nations? I mean sure its a different dimension and stuff but when will he arrive?
2) Also how is he going to interact with others like Gaara f.e?
3) What is with his summoning Contract? Will he get the toads again?
Those were just a few question i hope you dont mind it
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »