Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
Eien Michi chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This plot never gets old.
Blackplant chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter.
I really appreciate the fact that you put the entire Bleach ordeal into one chapter and changed the end slightly so your story evolves the right way. That way we can all look forward to the actual beginning of the story now that these prologue chapters are over.
Please keep up with the good work.
Tormound chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
The powers alone make Ulquiorra overpowered in a fight, not necessary a bad thing. Only people that would give him any trouble would be the extreme speedsters.
Simsaru chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I am enjoying this very much, i hope you keep improving with this story. All i really have a problem right now is with your transitions. I would ask for something a little more smooth, but otherwise keep up the good work. *Might Guy Thumbs up*
Na chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I was a little skeptical of the idea when i clicked onto the story, but now i'm impressed. I might just start to love this story. Keep up the good work.
Makurayami chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm terribly sorry, but I think you're a little to obsessed w/ Architechts. Grimjow's "inspiration" is a real. strecth. If you could find any proper validation for such a theory, I would accept it. Most of these names are probably coincidental. Why don't you instead translate the names find there meaning. I mean, half the people you've suggested Kubo most likley has never heard about.
hornet07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Like the fact that Tsunade isn't included in the bashing. Never made sense to me. Then again, Kakashi bashing doesn't make sense either but whatever.

I hope you make Ulquiorra ridiculously OP like I've seen in another fic that adhered to the same challenge. Can't remember the name. Anyway, I don't think godlike powers make a story boring. It would actually be fun to see Ulquiorra spread despair among his enemies with them being unable to do anything.

At the very least, I hope you preserve Tsunade, Shizune and Jiraya because I really can't picture them being that evil towards Naruto. They never had any problem with the fox.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
and again with this gay ass Naruto x Hinata bullshit why the fuck can't you bitches write something different we all know hinata is a useless fan girl just like sakura and ino and all 3 of those whores will die.

fucking pathetic.

story has been reported
Avp369 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I have to agree with some of the previous comments:

1 - When returning Naruto to his world, having her face a minimum, not that I mind that is totally Ulquiorra but is an improvement between both fic.

2 - At last, someone who gives a damn new reason that Tsunade betrays Naruto, many fics have just copied and pathetic excuses.
3 - The harem, estaia not bad, Naru-Hina There is much of this type of crossover, a small harem would say that would not be bad, could put Tsunade, a little experience never hurts jeejejejejeje

4 - Naruto / Ulquiorra be direct, no nonsense kills those who deserve it without mercy

Sorry for my bad english is not my native language
Blackplant chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Okay, interesting first chapter. You definitely got my attention with this story. I really hope, he doesn't turn out completely evil but Konoha really needs some major ass kicking. Hope to read more soon :)
DemonAndAGun chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
His name can also allude to "Lucifer", which also coincides with his Sepugunda Resurreccion and his habit of stabbing people in the heart with his hands, as well as his threat to rip out Orihime's heart. I also agree with the reviewer Snowdoll18, you should deviate from the cliche Naruto/Ulquiorra stories, have him come back as Naruto but with a mixture of their attitude, Ulquiorra's confidence and Naruto's aggressiveness, make him the antihero who crushes his enemy and mocks their weaknesses, make him godlike, one of the worst part about the other stories is Naruto comes back and acts restrained, like he's afraid of them, he's the Quatra Espada, every Kage combined both dead and alive would be no match for him, we've seen his Cero he could destroy the Jubi if he wanted there's no reason for him to come back acting timid. Honestly I think Cifer, Harribel, and Grimmjow as well as Barraggan are basically four entities that could crush Madara like an ant. Their Cero alone is as powerful as a Bijudama, they have Hierro, Bala, Sonido, and the Garganta, I think it's kind of stupid to think that the Ninja of Naruto's world could actually overpower them, especially when you're talking about weaklings like Tsunade, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Danzo, I don't think any of those four could take on ANY of the Espada and even last a few seconds. You should also avoid making this a purely Naru/Hina story, not that there's anything wrong with that particular pairing, but its too overdone, should make it a Naru/Hina and at least a small harem.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Tsunade or Jiraiya would never betray Naruto you fucking asshole
kuchikirukia07 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
for zommarie, in french zommarie Leroux, i believe
Snowdoll18 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Keep going I like it so far. Hopefully you stray away from the cliches and have him actually looking like himself with some of ulquiorra' s features when he goes back to the elemental nations. Anyway just an idea I had just keep up the good work.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12