Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
DemonAndAGun chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to my review, the only other person to do that threw a fit when I pointed out "Stalker Hinata" was part of the fandom and filler arcs ergo not a part of canon as Hinata never stalked him in canon, needless to say I got chewed out for pointing that out.

Also I wasn't suggesting a super-strong Ulquiorra and you're right about a living body weakening his overall reishi, what I simply meant is don't make him timid, I don't know if you read the most recent Naruto/Ulquiorra story, where he's "careful" around Konoha. Konoha isn't a strong village, I mean they got wiped out by Pein and half of them got taken down by Konan, neither of which are really strong if you look at how Sage Naruto decimated Pein's other paths. They also make him weaker than Sasori or Deidara, yeah no, that pink haired Espada (Forgot his name because really who cares) could kill both of them easily, Hell Loly could probably beat them if she tried. I agree super-powered would be boring, but I think the only one's whom would be on the level of even a "weakened" Ulquiorra are Gaara, the Raikage, Onoki, Obito, and Madara, possibly Mei too, but everyone else would fall short, of course the resurrected Kages could probably fight on his level as could the Jinchuriki, especially Kirabi. Its your story though, I'm just suggesting don't make him TOO weak like so many others do, keep in mind the Espada are much stronger than Ninja (Hence why I hate the crossovers where Bleach characters invade Naruto's world and a "stupid" Naruto can fight on par with a Captain... yeah, no) it doesn't hurt to make him a bit overpowered because Ulquiorra was basically untouchable in his fight with Ichigo but it was still entertaining.

Otherwise this is one of the best crossovers I've read in a LONG time, hope to see you continue it.
Coolkid93 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Hi Ive just finished reading your chapters and its a realy nice concept. The story is well writen so far and i hope it only gets better the more chapter you uplaod. But I do have some questions
1) As far as i get it from that chapter, Naruto or Ulquiorra is thousends/houndreds of years old and were are we in the time line of the Elemental Nations? I mean sure its a different dimension and stuff but when will he arrive?
2) Also how is he going to interact with others like Gaara f.e?
3) What is with his summoning Contract? Will he get the toads again?
Those were just a few question i hope you dont mind it
Killer-Gear chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Man this is impressive I look forward to seeing the next chapter. :)
Madmega1313 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Great two chapters cant wait to read more
Bacon6929 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
beautiful story, keep it up
TheAceol chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter. I hope that your explanation of how Ulquiorra will enter the Shinobi world is as good. Maybe something about the whole reincarnation cycle Bleach has got going on? That would make sense because he wasn't actually purified by a Zanpakuto, so he wouldn't go to the Soul Society as he would in that situation. Maybe you can add a whole 'new' branch to the (IMO) very good life-cycle of Bleach.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
I like this story. Please do not make him OP, or mess up in general it would be a shame.
Eien Michi chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This plot never gets old.
Blackplant chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Great chapter.
I really appreciate the fact that you put the entire Bleach ordeal into one chapter and changed the end slightly so your story evolves the right way. That way we can all look forward to the actual beginning of the story now that these prologue chapters are over.
Please keep up with the good work.
Tormound chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
The powers alone make Ulquiorra overpowered in a fight, not necessary a bad thing. Only people that would give him any trouble would be the extreme speedsters.
Simsaru chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I am enjoying this very much, i hope you keep improving with this story. All i really have a problem right now is with your transitions. I would ask for something a little more smooth, but otherwise keep up the good work. *Might Guy Thumbs up*
Na chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I was a little skeptical of the idea when i clicked onto the story, but now i'm impressed. I might just start to love this story. Keep up the good work.
Makurayami chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm terribly sorry, but I think you're a little to obsessed w/ Architechts. Grimjow's "inspiration" is a real. strecth. If you could find any proper validation for such a theory, I would accept it. Most of these names are probably coincidental. Why don't you instead translate the names find there meaning. I mean, half the people you've suggested Kubo most likley has never heard about.
hornet07 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Like the fact that Tsunade isn't included in the bashing. Never made sense to me. Then again, Kakashi bashing doesn't make sense either but whatever.

I hope you make Ulquiorra ridiculously OP like I've seen in another fic that adhered to the same challenge. Can't remember the name. Anyway, I don't think godlike powers make a story boring. It would actually be fun to see Ulquiorra spread despair among his enemies with them being unable to do anything.

At the very least, I hope you preserve Tsunade, Shizune and Jiraya because I really can't picture them being that evil towards Naruto. They never had any problem with the fox.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
and again with this gay ass Naruto x Hinata bullshit why the fuck can't you bitches write something different we all know hinata is a useless fan girl just like sakura and ino and all 3 of those whores will die.

fucking pathetic.