Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
Hope you continue !
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Ok
Mr.Fallen chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
That was good i hopethat you put in a new installment soon
SaveMeFromAnime chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
*sounds of desperate squealing* THIS IS AMAZING! IT'S PERFECT! IT'S SO GREAT THAT NO MATTER WHAT I SAY, THE WORDS WILL NEVER QUITE EXPRESS WHET I MEAN!
carol chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
so good please complete it
tsun chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
I'm fine with your ulquirra though for someone who is empty. He is full of baggage and too emotional for someone who is empty. As for hinata? Don't care. There are tons of fic with her as a pairinf that i grow tired of her.
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Can we expect an update anytime soon?
MidnightRE chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Haha...its strangely irritating how none of the Ulquiorra-Naruto stories have gotten very far. Or most stories where Naru plans to raze Konoha to the ground...I have a feeling you might pull trough so I will follow it for now, if you do update I might favorite.
It was really great to read, but it's kind of weird reading about two clashing personalities in one character...Ulquiorra being nervous and shaky? That action disturbed me...after a millennium, his stoic mask should be dominant, even if he is both. Well this is fanfiction so it matter not.
MidnightRE chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Hmm...makes sense. Since with both universes existing that would mean even the Elemental Nations needs Shinigami to handle Hollow problems there. And out of all of Naru's acquaintances, they are the most unassuming ones...sort of like Urahara Kisuke.
MidnightRE chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I seriously can't get enough of Ulquiorra stories...they're so great.
Interesting that you actually went through with actually making Danzo Hokage... you obviously have him as an antagonist but I'm sure Danzo would be a pretty good Hokage, if he didn't use Koto-amatsukami like he does and followed the Will of Fire instead of making killing machines.
Razhenshia chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Hahaaaa! I seriously like this story! The chapters are quite a bit longer than to my liking, but with such an interesting story, however, it's alright. Please update soon!
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Awesome story
Keep on going
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I love it, people are still reading this, and you should still go on with this :)
Jarjaxle chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
HASIOSDGHIOADGHJKADGHH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! LOL! Ulquiorra is Back And Now He Is ASking with His Dead Pan Face, "Would You Like to Burn Konoha Detention Centre"? ! AND SUNA IS SLOWLY COMING TO HELP BY FORMS OF GAARA AND KANKURO! And Temari Is Stating Her Objection! XD

This Was Truly Good Chapter. Seeing Growth of Konohamaru and Co. And Hanabi. Along with Secret of Ayame and Teuchi. I have to say...I love This.

Konoha will Burn...There has been while since i read this chapter...around the Day you updated it so i have forgotten some things... Were the Konoha 9 (Sasugay and Sakura do Not Count, Sakura was also evil right? as Members of that title) Regretful about Naruto I hope so And I hope They Join The Rebellion!
Lazebe chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I saw your post on the forums and decided to give this little game a try.

Your story, I think, is very well researched. One part in particular that stood out to me was the line Naruto said to Hinata: "Remember, I am only truly gone from your heart when there are none left that love me." I'm not sure if you know this, but this is one of the main reasons why we celebrate El Dia de Los Muertos in Mexican culture both here in the United States and in Mexico. We go celebrate our loved ones who have passed on and remember them, because we don't want them to experience the third and "final" death which is their loved ones forgetting who they are.

Anyways, I enjoyed your story except I felt Naruto's dialogue was a little forced in the beginning. It made more sense once he became a hollow that he sounded so... upset and dramatic, but before that I felt like he should still be very curt and improper when speaking, even though he was facing his executioner. Otherwise, it sounds like two Sasuke's are talking to one another and that just felt a little weird.

I would have liked if you'd spend a little more time developing Naruto and Hinata's revelation scene because I think you could have written more for it to flesh it out better, though I'm sure you are getting to that in the next couple of chapters. One other thing you may want to look into is this splendid article about body language for writers. If you google it (since I'm sure a link won't work here), type in: 41 flavors of body language for writers. It will show a link called "Omnivoracious" and you can click that. I found it very helpful for my own writing and I revisit it periodically to remind myself how important it is for body language to be written out so that we better understand these characters we write about in these stories.

Anyways, I hope this review was helpful. I'll definitely look into the rest of this story. I hope you didn't feel like I was being to critical or trying to flame you. I only want to help. :) Have a good one.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »