Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
At this point, I don't really know where this story is going. Like, is there any malevolent foe they have to defeat, or any society they need to change? Ulquiorra's already powerful enough to wipe out the Akatsuki if he desired, so what's your selling point?

What is his challenge which he must conquer?

P.S. The build-up with Hinata was great.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Damn . . . Ulquiorra was totally badass.

The only bit of criticism I can give for you is to make shorter paragraphs. Like, cut them all in half. This will make them much, much easier to read, because I actually found myself skimming through certain (and probably important) parts.
Infamous Storm chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Honestly, still think the Ulquiorra transformation was extremely rushed. Very, VERY, rushed. It would have been better if you focused on his slow ascent to awesomeness as a hollow, realize he's empty and full of despair, and THEN, after he's king of the hill, have Aizen mess with him.

Why am I complaining specifically, because you missed an extremely awesome chance to have us bond and sympathize with Naruto.
Amidamaru88 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
the judge is till out on Hinata, you still have some mistakes here and there
will other bleach cha. pop up ?
not sure how you can explain Soul Society and Naruto afterlife, its what always irked me about these crossovers
pain17ification chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I have to say, as far as second lives or reincarnation stories go, this one is very well written! :D
The storyline is great, characters are believable, and you can feel the emotions and drama...
Keep up the good writing!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
While it did indeed start out cliché, you've deviated wonderfully. I loved the twist where Sasuke and his anonymous allies were controlling Tsunade. I was a bit confused about Kakashi though. Was he being controlled too, or is he just one of the bashed characters? Despite your fears that this would be really cliché, it actually turned out fine. This coming from someone who REALLY hates Banishment.

But anyway, you have a silver tongue. The way you describe the imagery is phenomenal. Seriously, it's like I was there in Hueco Mundo when Naruto finally succumbed and became a Hollow. But I'm very curious as to why you made Naruto's Hollow form in the image of Ulquiorra's level two release. I guess I'll find out soon.
enigma1995 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Will Kurama show up again in the fanfic?
Demon-Slasher chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Ulquiorra seems a bit too emotional, but I guess this is to be expected as he's merged again with Naruto. I honestly think this is the first story that makes Naruto appear slightly schizophrenic, but a change is good.
I hope that later on, you make it so that Ulquiorra regains his original strength and more and someday you'll show to Segunda Etapa, possibly against Madara.
jinx777 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
un fasinante capitulo
Wyrtha chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Actually I'm a little disappointed even though he managed to mask it for the most part, that he showed such emotion. Then again I enjoyed his actions. Nice chapter. Although I don't care for him saving Tsunade ... though it's been awhile so maybe I'm misremembering the 1st chapter.
King of Bad Naming Sense chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I really can't seem to understand the thought process here. Is Ulquiorra different part of Naruto, are they same person or is he kind of different being born from Naruto?
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
GAHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE SOON
IronWolfe chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
The gherk? Definitely a different feel from the other stories like this. Teuchi and Ayame were definitely not expected. Can't wait to read more.
animeman12 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I must admit this story gives a new twist on a well used plot. I like it.
Couple questions though:
1. I understand that Naruto is influencing Ulquiorra... but why did he immediately snap when Ayame called him Naruto? I don't really think that, even with the influence of the emotional melting pot that is Naruto, Ulquiorra would really snap like that... but that's just what I think.
2. Will this turn out like some of the other 'Naruto turned Ulquiorra returns to the Elemental Nations three years after Naruto dies' stories in that Mei will jump into an alliance with Suna and Ulquiorra because he's distantly related to her? Though I can't remember if that's actually canon its in just about EVERY story with this general plot that I've read, and quite frankly its getting old. Will there be any divergence from this?
3. Given that I doubt your Hinata will just accept that Ulquiorra is Naruto, even with Ayame claiming this to be fact and Ulquiorra's own agreement, how will he prove it to her? I can understand if you decide to do a 'What was the last thing I said to Naruto?' questioning, but again for what you've said the pairing is going to slow going before its really kicks off so I think that some skepticism with Ulquiorra actually being Naruto would be more realistic.
I personally like your Hinata, given the circumstances that you've laid out. It seems more realistic for her to close off her emotions following his death, and that would change most people.
And finally... it only took four clicks to follow, favorite, and review... eight if you add it to a community. Keep up the good work... and don't expect long reviews for any other reviews I post, the length of this one is shocking me greatly.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »