Reviews for Blade of Emptiness, Maelstrom of Honor
animeman12 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I must admit this story gives a new twist on a well used plot. I like it.
Couple questions though:
1. I understand that Naruto is influencing Ulquiorra... but why did he immediately snap when Ayame called him Naruto? I don't really think that, even with the influence of the emotional melting pot that is Naruto, Ulquiorra would really snap like that... but that's just what I think.
2. Will this turn out like some of the other 'Naruto turned Ulquiorra returns to the Elemental Nations three years after Naruto dies' stories in that Mei will jump into an alliance with Suna and Ulquiorra because he's distantly related to her? Though I can't remember if that's actually canon its in just about EVERY story with this general plot that I've read, and quite frankly its getting old. Will there be any divergence from this?
3. Given that I doubt your Hinata will just accept that Ulquiorra is Naruto, even with Ayame claiming this to be fact and Ulquiorra's own agreement, how will he prove it to her? I can understand if you decide to do a 'What was the last thing I said to Naruto?' questioning, but again for what you've said the pairing is going to slow going before its really kicks off so I think that some skepticism with Ulquiorra actually being Naruto would be more realistic.
I personally like your Hinata, given the circumstances that you've laid out. It seems more realistic for her to close off her emotions following his death, and that would change most people.
And finally... it only took four clicks to follow, favorite, and review... eight if you add it to a community. Keep up the good work... and don't expect long reviews for any other reviews I post, the length of this one is shocking me greatly.
Dusk Raider chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
tell you one thing about this hinata she can definitely take care of herself she will never take shiat from anyone now. good story loving it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
It was nice to see an update on this story. Happy Thanksgiving!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Great work :
God Of Cake chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Great chapter :D
kuroshiro spade chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
please update
LelouchXKallen chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
These stories piss me off why don't you try something that's not naruhina
LelouchXKallen chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Now tell me HOW MANY FUCKING NARUHINA STORIES THERE ARE!
LelouchXKallen chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
People like you have no creation always fucking using naruhina it's like I want to kill myself
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Question Is Naruto / Ulquiorra going to have a pairing or a harem because from what I read so far points to it or is going to be one of those twisted romance but killed things or is it none at all?
tim.wallin.18 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I think this unique rendition of Hinata is well executed and believable, good work on that and the story as a HOLE XD... I'm terrible.
acid.furry chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Good chapter. I really like where this story is going.
The Ribbon Fighter chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I really like this story so far if it keeps progressing the way it has been it could turn out to be my favorite "Ulquiorra is Naruto" thanks for the new chapter keep up the great work.
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Quickly regaining his allies that's good
jboy44 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
i hope the next chapter comes out faster then this one but i like it almost got it figured out our arrancar friend is naruto
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »