Reviews for likeable to the Norse
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/20
Love it! :D
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
hehehe i like it
oh jack im likable to the Norse Pantheon is so true both the fake and real ones
the real Norse Gods would love a Warrior like jack
the Asgard from his universe looked at him and said yep humanity is ready to be our equal
mini jack would get himself in trouble
would love to read a longer version of this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
XD
Sounds like fun and trouble, continuing this. *cackles*

Could be awesome, actually, if the reference "God's Eye" made to Jack's potential as a Wizard had he been younger (instead of letting it shrivel up from disuse as he aged) carries through to his mini-me.
Harry just got quite competent back-up and a new apprentice, and mini-Jack just got a new purpose and a career completely off-path from his original that his residual skills still complement, then.

Harry Dresden and mini-Jack O'Neill-the-student-wizard.
New BAMF, snarky team in town. XD
Joanna chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Seriously Dude,

i love all your writing on Dresden Files...but it is wayyyyyy tooooo shoooooooooooooort! There is so few fanfiction for dresden files, it is a shame. I'd like to see more from you.

Greetings :)
Breitve chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Makes me wonder what answers harry might get out of gerd as to why she is so taken with the godslayer jr... Ra should be worth some bragging rights after all... And his little skirmish with loke.

Anyway, love the premise, and hope your muse will give you the desire to add more to this.
And thank you for sharing it with us
majorshane chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Awesome, just awesome! I know its just a one shot but PLEASE continue!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
awesome work
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
"I'm likeable to the Norse Pantheon."
Bwahahaha! *dies laughing*

With the notable exception of Loki, I think that's rather true. :D
mist shadow chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
you can say that again, always loved how Jack seems so simple and straightforward, but was way smarter than people gave him credit for. and his sense of humor is so full of sarcasm, that it is hard to tell when he is quite serious
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Liked this.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Poor Harry, at least he isn't as broke as he used to be, he might actually be able to afford a few good true answers. Of coruse then this brings up the question of how Gard and her employer :) would get on with Thor, doesn't it.

Sadly I'm pretty sure your not continuing this but it would be fun.
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh ho! Mini-Jack and Harry! Now that's a combo!
cpg468 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
On the one hand, I absolutely adore this idea. On the other, that much snark in one place might cause the city to collapse into a singularity.
zeynel chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this! *grins* Please, do continue it! The idea sounds great!
nieseryjna chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was awesome! I love mini!Jack and crossing it with Dresden Files as a hit idea. Moooar?