Reviews for Graceland
Katy chapter 42 . 3/11
I liked the start of the story!...but then I think it went down hill with the drugs and stuff, it made me sad that any of these amazing characters would do that :'(
LSU Sarah chapter 42 . 2/10
Hey look stalking your profile again.
And maybe, ya know, 'The List'. Or something along that line. Because thats "so creative".
Annabeth-TheTributeThatLived chapter 42 . 2/6
I'd love to read this story :) I'm shit with titles though, so I have no idea what you'd call it. But I'd read it no matter what, even if you just called it The Story Without a Name.
Mrsjmw chapter 42 . 2/5
So excited for this! Graceland is one of my all time favourite fics! How about 'discovering' or just 'the list'
karentopia chapter 42 . 2/4
SO EXCTIED FOR IT!
Captain-Sherlock-Who chapter 42 . 2/4
OMG this is too amazing! I can't wait for it. I came up with two ideas for a title for it. Maybe "Creeping up on me" or "finding love" or "let love bleed red"? Idk I'm bad at coming up with names for my own Fics...
B chapter 1 . 1/17
Sounds great! The past can't be forgotten. It haunts until death. The reason is simple: it may leave us more prudent, cautious.
iHeartDoctorWho chapter 7 . 1/1
In the author's note: I'm like, yeah, we are the same. I'd freak out about bugs, I wouldn't kill, I once had a dream that I threw myself in the line of fire to save a stranger. I wouldn't survive a second in the have hunger games... Its a great story tho!
SunriseDestined chapter 41 . 10/20/2014
NNNAAAAOOOOO! not the end! OMG i've loved this story so much! I wasn't able to review everything else, but i've thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, and i look forward to reading more of your stories :)
Juliejustdance chapter 41 . 10/1/2014
*cries* I can't believe it's over! I loved this story. It was so suspensful, well-written amd amazing! You are an amazing writer!
SarahClaire chapter 41 . 9/22/2014
I just wanted to say how amazing this story is although you probably already know that! I don't normally cry at books but I was crying at several chapters especially the ones about Finnick and Annie. Hope you carry on writing!
TributeWhovianPotterhead chapter 41 . 9/22/2014
OH MY GOD. I cried. And I read this in public in an all guys boarding school like. That was literally the most feelz-giving thing this year. And Tyler Oakley won 2 TCA's. I'm actually the saddest that this is over. But I know that I'll read it again. And again. Excuse me while I sob for a week.
peetagrl3AAH chapter 41 . 9/21/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
OH. MY. GLOSS.
...
I can't. I mean...I'm going to cry. Wait. No, I did. This was so beautiful I can barely express how beautiful it was. Gorgeous. I loved how at the end I could feel the love of a family reuniting, as well as another, our virtual Graceland family, parting (for the moment). The ending blew me away and this whole chapter was PFFFT...SPECTACULAR. I don't think I've ever been so emotional at the end of a fanfic.
I have so much to say to you, Graceland has honestly touched me in so many ways...I will wait until you PM so I can tell you how much your writing touched and inspired me, because I can't really talk much or think much in such a fangirly emotional state (*FEELS* mygosh).
Thank you. God bless you and all of your writing.
May the odds be ever in your favor,
Peetagrl3-TheRollyJoger
Guest chapter 41 . 9/21/2014
I can't believe it I refuse nooooo it cannot be I'm trying not to cry this was my favorites fan fiv
LivLuvHG7273 chapter 41 . 9/21/2014
Omg! I loved it! It was so beautiful! It's so sad it has to end, but it was amazing none-the-less. I loved the way you wrote Gale/Johanna, and I hope to see more of you writing them. I love your Fannie writing to, and your Peeniss writing :) You are an amazing writer, and I can't wait for your new work! Keep up your great writing :D