Reviews for Graceland
Third time reading this ! Still boss AF
Please put in more Prim and Rory?
I like her brother
I loved the song
BerryRueHermione chapter 11 . 5/2
I like how u have been writing clove as nice, my HG stories do the same thing. (Tribute Rescue and Career Tribute Training Academy) cause shes kinda my favorite character if shes nice
Sarah's Ghost chapter 41 . 3/28
I remember this being the first fan fiction I ever truly loved and followed, and I'm close to tears as I retread the last few chapters again. I'm only now realizing how much you as an author have influenced me in these past years, and how your writing has inspired me an both an amateur writer, and as a person. Because of your feedback (and patience to my countless requests... sorry I was such a both as a preteen...) I know I've grown. (I know this story is to blame for my newfound love of writing about places such as Graceland.) I just thought I'd tell you that in these last few months I've earned three writing awards and been elected as my class journalist, all because of the encouragement you gave me as I was beginning to develop my writing style and discover who I wanted to be.
Recently I filled out an application for an internship at the office of a local journalist, and when she asked me who first influenced me to write, I told her about this story and how it's influenced me positively. Thank you for everything you've done, and I expect to be seeing your name in flashing lights soon...
Xx Sarah
stillaninnxcent chapter 42 . 2/1
you should use this story idea if you have time to write it! It's very unique.
stillaninnxcent chapter 41 . 2/1
I'M SOBBING AW AND WITH THE PEETA IN THE BEGINNING AND THE END YOU JUST BROKE ME BUT IN A GOOD WAY I LOVED THIS STORY ONE OF MY FAVS I READ IT IN LESS THEN A DAY
stillaninnxcent chapter 36 . 2/1
If you know how I feel, why would you write this? Like, you put me in such an uncomfortable situation. Like, you know I’m not happy *Kim Kardashian crying voice*
stillaninnxcent chapter 28 . 2/1
i loveed this chapter. I can't wait to see what gloss is planing, but then again i don't want him to mess with my babies haha. perks of being a wallflower is the shit, me and my friends go out of their cars sun roof everytime hero's play its tradition
stillaninnxcent chapter 23 . 2/1
oKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT BECAUSE CUTE OTP MOMENTS, THEY'RE NOT GUILTY, AND TAYLOR SWIFT. As a hardcore swiftie i am thankful and impressed you chose one of her less popular songs (and my all time fav of hers) so thank you haha!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
This story seemed hella interesting the first chapter. But pokemon...wtf man. They are seniors in highschool. I played pokemon as a kid but reading it in a story this dark is just weird. NO ONE PLAYS POKEMON IN HIGHSCOOL WTFFFFF. I can't read no more man
Lori0211 chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I've only read two chapters of your story so far, but I love it! Your writing is spot on and the plot seems pretty interesting. Also, I just checked out your profile and I'm seriously impressed. 65 stories?! I can't wait to continue Graceland and check out some of your other stories. :) btw, I'm a huge Finnick fan, too!
Sc24932 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I just wanted to say that this was the first fan fiction story I ever read. This story is the reason I have continued to read fan fiction over the last 3 years. I just want to say thank you and that you are an amazing writer.
Katy chapter 42 . 3/11/2015
I liked the start of the story!...but then I think it went down hill with the drugs and stuff, it made me sad that any of these amazing characters would do that :'(