Reviews for Not a Fair Chance
Jenna Vieux chapter 23 . 4/24
Hi. I am desperately seeking another chapter in this fanfic. I haven't come across a fanfic that i love as much as this one.
Fosterkate09 chapter 23 . 3/28
It makes me sad that this hasn't been updated in months cause it is such an amazing fanfic! You are truly brilliant!
Madison chapter 23 . 3/25
Just wanted to let you know how much I love the book and can't wait until your next update. My only constructive criticism will be, I wish it speeds up a little bit now do we can see them together.
Jenna Vieux chapter 23 . 2/23
Hi. Um. This is my favorite fan fic to I was curious about when you are going to post your new chapter?
MissNerdyGirl12 chapter 23 . 2/1
Please please please please please please pleaaaaaaseeeee update soon! Love it so far and I can't wait for more! :D
AmyAryasdaughter chapter 23 . 1/31
Please post more!
Goose chapter 23 . 1/29
Not a bad story, but the pairings are standard SlytherinGryffindor that we've seen over and over.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
Please update soon
cmtaylor531 chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Oh Hermione just ditch Victor already.
betty69blue chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
I hate Hermione. Shes so stupid. Shes selfish. I hope she gets hurt. Poor Draco.
Ms.JasminMalfoy chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
So..I read this all at one go and it's good!I'm pretty sure that Ron is the Father but I really want to see more Dramione! Anywho, Keep Up the Good Work!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
i like the chapter!
i think ron is the father...i think they have been hooking up secretly! i could be wrong!
i wish hermione had just told victor bye-bye!
please please post the next chapter...soon! :-)
LalaSianLovegood chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
Aaaaargh! I can't wait for Dramione! Another really great chapter - an interesting situation with Pansy. Please update again soon?
L :)
fandom-freak16 chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
Love it
Sabrina Weasley chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
Pansy is pregnant! I suspect Ron is the father :) thanks for the new chapter!