Reviews for Not a Fair Chance
Blu3zClu3z chapter 24 . 7/18
Thanks for updating! ILOVE this story. Blaise is my favorite I'm excited to see how krum gets dumped and how draco n hermione's relationship grows. Is Ron the one that is hooking up with Pansy and father of her baby?
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 24 . 7/12
Eeeeeeeek. I wanna so excited to see this updated in my inbox. I'm dying for more. I want to know where it goes. what happens and I want Grum to be over all ready.
Vale of Tears chapter 24 . 7/11
quite like where this is going! Thanks for updating
ClaraBragge-Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 7/3
Please update this! It's really well done and I would love to see where you take this!
Sabrina Weasley chapter 24 . 6/22
Wow, I must confess I had nearly forgotten about this, but hey, I enjoy it a lot, so it's great that you decided to continue it. Hope college is going great for you!
imranramji1 chapter 24 . 6/22
I just freaking found this and you better not leave me hanging for 3 years.
i love new storys chapter 24 . 6/22
lovely chapter
LuckyGo chapter 24 . 6/22
Continue this pls
TheEmpressJai chapter 24 . 6/22
Don't feel bad. I'm currently doing a complete rewrite on a story I started and abandoned a decade ago. This was good. I hope Draco had that white wine ready. And I hope Hermione needs it.
xSexyLexytheGothVampPrincessx chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'M HOOKED! I'm in love with your story!
Jenna Vieux chapter 23 . 4/24/2015
Hi. I am desperately seeking another chapter in this fanfic. I haven't come across a fanfic that i love as much as this one.
PotterWatchBrigade chapter 23 . 3/28/2015
It makes me sad that this hasn't been updated in months cause it is such an amazing fanfic! You are truly brilliant!
Madison chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
Just wanted to let you know how much I love the book and can't wait until your next update. My only constructive criticism will be, I wish it speeds up a little bit now do we can see them together.
Jenna Vieux chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
Hi. Um. This is my favorite fan fic to I was curious about when you are going to post your new chapter?
SekretIris chapter 23 . 2/1/2015
Please please please please please please pleaaaaaaseeeee update soon! Love it so far and I can't wait for more! :D