Reviews for Because of Books
MewCoyote chapter 36 . 3/11/2014
That was beautiful. Way to make me smile! The dream sequence was very nicely done; I'll have to go re-read that.
Pokemon FTW!
Eridan is so strange.

Thanks for cheering me up!

You are loved.
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
*incoherent happy noises*
Thanks for not hurting me too bad.
Je chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
u asshole. u fucking asshole. i hate(/love) you.
eridanisnotonfire chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
ohhhhh! OHHHH! IT WASN'T ME! OHHHHHHHHH!
victoriarose42 chapter 35 . 3/10/2014
That damned fucking cliffie! I wanna know what happens now! *pout* but your writing is amazing and I've been following the story since it started, love it so much! *huggles for the author* I kinda wish I knew you so I could get your advice on my own writing, I keep working on it but it never seems right to me..
Izaya-chi chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
This chapter was amazing, and you Mituna characterization is flawless! Also, I'm still giggling at the fact that you had Simon use the term "arse" xD
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 35 . 3/9/2014
Omg. No! That poor baby. Your are both amazing and cruel.
DragonflySky chapter 35 . 3/8/2014
First off, how dare you, second please don't be dead, please let Sollux be dreaming, please. (Also I'm so glad I found that you have this on here as well as AO3, and that its further ahead)
MewCoyote chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
Why? Why did you have to kill him!?
Noooooooooooooo!
;-;

Wow. That was...that was "what the fuck just happened I need to re-read that and FUCK YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM YOU BASTARD!" quality. Which is to say really good. Wow.
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
I fucking KNEW IT! What a retarded way to die!
pendaly chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
Oh my god. I was just smiling through the whole first section and then BOOM! Sad. Tears. Feels. That was a beautiful transition. I can't even begin to explain. That was painful and beautiful with fantastic imagery and I just. Wow. I applaud you. Write on, friend.
Gavinsmit chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
Well the ending bam right in the feels
Jexington chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
..why. why would you do a thing. you fucking asshole. /cries/
The Huss Junior chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ERIDAN BETTER NOT BE DEAD I WILL FLIP MY SHIT THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING
Anonamoose chapter 35 . 3/6/2014