Reviews for Because of Books
CitrusGod chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
tuna you cute little shit, i'm gonna name a stuffed shark shaun if i ever get one XD
eridanisnotonfire chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
Wow, this chapter really hit close to home. I love the way human Mituna is portrayed! I was choking on my feelings the whole time and couldn't tell whether to laugh or die of feels about him. The first scene with Shaun broke me.

In addition, holy crap, Eridan gets into a lot of fights! Hope he doesn't get seriously hurt anytime soon...
niudara chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
I just read the last chapter for the third time. Am I your hero now? ;-)
Dets chapter 33 . 2/20/2014
I'm really enjoying this! Please just don't ever stop, kay?
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
I feel like this is gonna hurt me. That dream hurt me, made me teary eyed and shit. Please don't hurt me too bad. Please.
eridanisnotonfire chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
You're making me hate Aradia so much! And I don't want to hate Aradia! Aradia isn't a backstabbing cheating lying scheming honey-voiced bitch in the comic...*cries*
Gavinsmit chapter 33 . 2/16/2014
Nuuuuu aradia don't do it nuuuuuu
Izaya-chi chapter 32 . 2/14/2014
You never cease to amaze me with your updates-best thing to read on V-day (xD)! Can't wait for the next update ;o)
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 32 . 2/7/2014
... This chapter is great, but I still hate tuna-pasta.
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 32 . 2/6/2014
*thumbs up* this makes me happy. I really like this story and all the shenanigans that happen. If some complicated developments do occur...please dont hurt me too bad.
victoriarose42 chapter 31 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely loved it!
I love that you made a Baulders Gate reference too, that game is too good!
I like that you have appreciation for *GOOD* games... None of my friends do... :)
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
This is just the cutest chapter ever. The interaction and everything is great.
eridanisnotonfire chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Once again, Author, you have astounded and amazed. Holy bedazzled fuck I LOVE this fanfiction. I'm serious. BEST. FANFICTION. EVER. And believe me, I HAVE read my fair share of good Erisol fanfictions.
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
I hate tuna pasta. I HAT8 IT SO MUCH. I HATE IT! HATE IIIIIIIIIT!
But your Mituna is adorable xDDDD
SkyHigh2633 chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
Please write more I'm loving this
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »