Reviews for Because of Books
eridanisnotonfire chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
Holy Jesus I love this fanfiction so much! 33333
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
Choo-choo catastrophe much?! Bad Sollux! Yes, technically he is doing nothing wrong, but relationships are not fucking technical! Plus, Eridan is good at memory, right? I can so see Sollux doing something stupid like being late to some date thanks to Aradia, and he is like "thorry ed i wath with mituna" and Eridan asks "But didn't you say he's in the country with your grandparents till next wweek?". Or some shit like that. So, is it just me, or there is a heartbreak coming?
cro chapter 30 . 1/21/2014
oh my god ehhe
eridanisnotonfire chapter 29 . 1/20/2014
I stayed up until one in the morning reading this. It has to be just about the best fanfiction I've ever read! I look forward to more updates, I swear, I'd never get tired of both your writing and human portrayal of the characters.
demoness of music chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
...,,,,,,
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
hehe. im sure he'll at least survive the night.
something40423 chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
I liked the part with Eridan and Karkat being buddies. Also the thing about Eridan checking the lock, is that a tick you have or did you just make that up for Eridan's character. Either way I really liked that detail, makes the story seem more realistic.
pendaly chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter! Also when you mentioned Reaver I was just like... Fable II and then went "Haha! 2! Sollux and 2's." and then mention of Albion, so definitely Fable II. also did they start in the Middle because I know that someone can spend nearly 4 hours just working in the blacksmith shop (I have done that before) but still, great chapter. I love Karkat's romantic advice. I would be swooning so hard. Write on, friend!
defyingthegravity chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
Eeeeeeeee
defyingthegravity chapter 27 . 1/2/2014
Ahh this is so perfect XD
cro chapter 29 . 1/2/2014
oh my god eridan is a grade a romantic, topic but i hope you had good holidays
FanficFinatic2 chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Oh god this was hilarious! I loved it great job! :)
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Heh, Good luck with that Sollux. You make this pairing so cute
ChellaC chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Oh God this is making me laugh so much! I love this so far, it's really funny & also cute how they're both being all self-conscious. & Eridan reading Harry Potter is too perfect omg:)
RainbowFaceKat chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Loved this chapter so much I absolutely cannot wait for the next one- keep up the great work, okay? And I hope that whatever personal problems you are undergoing pass by pleasantly :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »