Reviews for Because of Books
ishipit chapter 51 . 3/8/2015
Guest chapter 51 . 3/3/2015
I am absolutely loving this story ancl I Ccan't wait for the net Cchapter! It is so well clone ancl not having the most perfeCct happy relationship is refreshing.

Maybe this is weird but sol seems like the kincl of person who woulcl try some sort of self harm in that serious of a situation and when he thought he was that worthless and unwantecl. It would be sacl but also in a weird way Ccute to have Ericlan fincl out and realise how much Sol neecls him and that is what woulcl prompt them to get back together.
Veyeris chapter 51 . 2/27/2015
Darling, I do hope you get to feeling better with your injury and all, you really don't deserve that with how long you work and such.
Happy belated birthday, I'm sorry I couldn't wish you one earlier, and the same to your friend as well!

Again, another amazing chapter, I love how it went, and I'm glad that Eridan and Sollux are getting along once more! Your style is wonderful, don't rush yourself, and keep yourself as healthy as possible, alright, love?

As always, I can't wait for another chapter, these are absolutely amazing!
milesss chapter 51 . 2/27/2015
ARE YOU OK WHO IS THIS EVIL PERSON I WILL DROP THEM FROM A HEIGHT OF 6 FEET REPETITIVELY FOR YOU JUST SAY THE WORD
what was the joke/prank gone horribly wrong/right?
TatsuyaAngel17 chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
GOOD! GOOD GOOD GOOD YES THANK YOU GOOD! Ah I really hope this goes well for them. Like even if they decide to not keep dating, I really don't want them to keep hating each other. Oh gosh, I feel as nervous as Sollux probably is. Please at least be friends, Please at least be friends, Please at least be friends!
frozenheart15 chapter 50 . 1/12/2015
omg yussss new update, I was so pleased to see a new chapter, this is by far the best erisol fanfiction I have ever read smiles
Gilgamesh chapter 50 . 1/6/2015
Argh! Yes! They're finally probably hopefully most definitely getting back together! I've been waiting sooo long for happiness to be back, and woo! It was definately worth the wait, all of the agony in the break up. Thank you for posting it! It's beautifully written by the way. 15/10 chapter
Izaya-chi chapter 50 . 1/6/2015
Awwww, thanks so much for the cute ending! Hrrrrrrrrrumph you always keep me wanting more every time, and now I have to wait another month QAQ
KoriTheEvilEditor chapter 50 . 1/5/2015
I'm gonna cry! Omigod I was soooooooo scared cause Eridans a stubborn bastard but there's a daaate!
milesss chapter 50 . 1/4/2015
D'awww...
Did you know that a lot of romance story readers find stories much improved by one of the two being 'shipped' rescuing the other from a fight or otherwise demonstrating their ability to 'hold their own,' so to speak?
Red Quadrant chapter 50 . 1/4/2015
Oh my glob, trying not to cry. This is just to fucking cute
SmileJust2Smile chapter 50 . 1/4/2015
Oh my gosh! I am absolutely in love with this story. Also, I'm sorry that you haven't had a good time recently. I hope it will get better soon.
Stay amazing & awesome
Veyeris chapter 50 . 1/4/2015
Jesus christ, you never disappoint in your writings, my love. I just want to tell you that no matter what your ex does, if they're horrible(I've got a bad one myself eoe), if they are set on torturing you, you can make it through, and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here, and I'm always up for a chat. uwu

So yeah, love, you're talented, I wish I could write like you, and I will always stick to this fanfiction, read it over and over because hell, you're brilliant and you are amazing. 33
Asperell chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
I love this book so fucking much. Great writing and an amazing plot. 100 out of ten.
SmileJust2Smile chapter 49 . 11/29/2014
Oh my glub!this is e single most amazing erisol- no homestuck fanfiction I've ever read. I have spent the entire day since six oclock this morning reading this fanfiction. That's a total of twelve hours for your information and then I have to stop at this cliff hanger. Why must you torment me so? The feels are sinking me. Also, please tell me this won't be a sad stuck because I am emotionally invested in this story and I will drown in my own tears if this ends badly. Keep up the amazing writing and post the next chapter as soon as you can please.
:) Smile