Reviews for Because of Books
Guest chapter 44 . 6/15/2014
No...that is terrible. Fantastic writing but just terrible terrible outcome. Please hurry with the next chapter! I just can't stand Aradia ughhh
Thisnightsrevels chapter 44 . 6/15/2014
,,,well shit
frigidAquarius chapter 44 . 6/14/2014
Whyyyy nooooo you didn't DX
KlarolineAmpora chapter 44 . 6/13/2014
OMG!Sollux don't you dare fall for it!
DarkBlueMahogany chapter 44 . 6/13/2014
I KNEW IT HUEHUEHUE BUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAhHHaHahahahHHAHHAHAHHAHAH well done my friend, VERY well done!
Jexington chapter 43 . 6/10/2014
yoooooooooooo (youre so good at rapping but heres my attempt on it. okay here goes)
the ending had me like- YOOOOOOOOOO
breath held in tight, thoughts dark like the night, reader anticipation built- couldnt keep it in- just waiting for the twins like are they going to like it? are they sure to grin? when all the words came tumblin- you got me stumblin. tripping over words like dude thats sweet, i wonder what you got for the next treat. and mama g so fucking proud heart be pounding like a ten pound gong sollux decided to be a man- deleted that text like okay no this is just wrong- not even divan would agree on this movie date plan. and im so motherfucking glee with ampora's silent plans, pleased to see what he'd plan for the "captor clan" like yo lets go out i wont tell you what i got but i promise itll be fun so put your fucking seatbelt on. now when the ride dropped- i was laughing like a lunatic- imagining eridans face like is he really going to do this? fact is he did, and he almost pissed himself. i almost did too truth be told, cause it was hil-ar-i-ous. now im out of breath, no energy even left. im going to stop really quick with a sweet good night kiss 3 hope you see this, and think of me fondly, im sure i am, sitting in bed smiling softly. staring at your marvelous work with a glint in my eye, im going to tease you in the morning- hopefully thatll be alright
(h A i suck at rap but im good with rhyming :') this chapter was lovely and im sorry i couldnt give a review to you sooner!)
Izaya-chi chapter 43 . 6/7/2014
Perfect.
Dragonlore chapter 43 . 6/2/2014
Sollux, don't break Eridan's heart with Aradia...you might drive him to a world of insanity... and we wouldn't want that would we? H3H3H3H3H3H3! reality:ok I need to say this I LOVE THIS SHIP!and I've fangirled so many times it's not even funny!:33
Dragonlore chapter 28 . 6/2/2014
wow, that pun where he gets cut in half, great just fuckin great...
Dragonlore chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
:'C
Dragonlore chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
oooohhhhhh...oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh...that was a nightmare...(I love books,it is ok to read a 800 page book in less than 24 hours)
fA chapter 43 . 6/1/2014
I'm a huge fan of your fanfic and I just want to say that the end of this chapter made me soooo relieved! I couldn't stand it if Sollux did anything even close to cheating on Eridan DX Anyway your fanfic is spectacular and I absolutely love it! Keep up the stunning work!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/30/2014
Yes! That is the perfect end to a chapter. I love this so much :)
Thisnightsrevels chapter 42 . 5/29/2014
i,i don't know how to feel right now.0_0
allicherrycoke chapter 42 . 5/18/2014
Oh goodness! I love this story so much! I kinda can't wait for the impending doom that's going to surface for Sollux, though. It's going to be one amazing ride. No matter how many Erisols I read, I always get excited when you update, because I love your AU so much! Keep up the good work!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »