Reviews for Because of Books
PointlessPen chapter 42 . 5/17/2014
sollux! Omg no please dont hurt my baby eridan! ;; ; I'll cry! Sollux is being a big butt he should just tell aradia off and tell her eridan is the one he loves so she can take her and her perfectly red lips out the door! Sollux your little butts gonna get kicked if eridan ends up hurt! n
Jexington chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
i just realized my emoji is not actually visible. fucking dammit.
Jexington chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
First of all I can NOT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY INCLUDED SHIT FROM THE RP. Im pretty sure you did-dont even lie. Second of all I- Im also pretty much speechless right now- mostly because youve left me feeling all giddy and im just fangirling to myself i suppose. (and no- YOU kick so much ass. you punched a shark in the face remember) and theres just so many things i want to mention from this chapter but im lost in the text and id probably have to reread all of that just to include them in my review. then again i wouldnt mind reading it again for obvious reasons *wonk- i believe ive found some new material to tease you with eheheh* also i hope you have fun at the london comic con :0
i dont get enough opportunities to talk to you due to timezones but i guess this will have to suffice for now! you looked amazing even in your old cosplays and im really fucking sure a lot of people are going to give you plenty of compliments! i wonder who youre going to go as? either way im sure you'd look hella! also- by the way. it seems that ive hooked up with a siren- yea the one kanny mentioned before. apparently everyone was fangirling in the background and anticipated our every movement so me and dirky decided to drag the fanservice out as long as possible as in no actions just cockteases- you shouldve been there it was hilarious! im pretty sure kanny got the log saved if i ask for it. maybe i can send it to you- if im able to! okay i think i wrote enough so see ya for now! i look forward in talking to you again : (I made my own custom emoji, isnt that little fucker cute.)
KlarolineAmpora chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
Awesome!I love the chapter!
TatsuyaAngel17 chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
Sollux... I swear... To FUCKING GOD... If you don't shape up soon I- Man I don't even know, I just know I'm angry at you. E rid an bends the freaking WORLD for you, yet you still have lingering feelings for ARADIA?! I like the girl just fine, but c'mon man, shape up!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING AND PERFECT AND THEN ARADIA. LIKE SERIOUSLY SOLLUX NEEDS TO JUST TELL HER TO BUZZ OFF. JUST NOOOOOOO
LindaTheWizard chapter 41 . 5/7/2014
Thisnightsrevels chapter 26 . 5/2/2014
Lovely end to the chapter.
Are you Britsh? cos 4 llot ofyour sl4ng 3tc. s33ms to b3 typ1c4l of th4t found 1n Engl4nd
MewCoyote chapter 41 . 4/29/2014
So cute! Sollux and Eridan are both such sweet boyfriends.

Feferi's little batter pun was cute. If you want a non-batter related pun for "better", I'd recommend "betta" which is, unsurprisingly, a type of fish.

Really nice writing. I just love your stories!

Don't apologize for lateness! You were in the hospital; I doubt anyone's going to complain. Keep writing! I'm looking forward to the next one!

You are loved.
KlarolineAmpora chapter 41 . 4/28/2014
Omg!I spent 6 hours reading all this and I love it!Best fanfiction I have ever read about ERISOL!
Izaya-chi chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
I would label this chapter as "cute," but I fear that it would be too common. So, I say that it was ambrosial.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/25/2014
nbb
Jexington chapter 41 . 4/22/2014
Its 10:44 and I should really be going to sleep. But here I am yet again- reading your shitty fanfiction. Curse the otp gods for damning me with shipping. Damn how cute and fucking adorable this is. Damn you and damn how amazing your writing is- as per usual, of-fucking-course. I am legitimately scared for the future- but my little reader's heart thump at an excited speed in anticipation. My curiosity exceeds the limit of any man as I wonder in the deepest part of my mind what you are about to unleash next. Hopefully its a another key to unlock the next check point in heaven's stair case, and not hell.

Till then my darling,
MG
(P.S I fucking hate(/Love) you
Kurosake chapter 41 . 4/22/2014
That chapter was super cute. I think this whole story is really amazing. Thank you for writing it.
Izaya-chi chapter 40 . 4/22/2014
Oh no, you're in the hospital?! Oh girl, I hope you're doing alright! It's crazy that you're able to do this in the Hospital, though (reminds me of Bakuman)! Nice uplifting chapter, by the way
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »