Reviews for Because of Books
Thisnightsrevels chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
P3opl3 w3r3 s3r1ously 4sk1ng wh4t wh4t j4ff4 c4k3s w3r3!? WWh4t th3 fuck?!
Br1ll14nt story by th3 w4y
MewCoyote chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
That was so cute. I loved how well their chocolate tastes work out.

Glad Eridan is going to heal! I hope his scar doesn't look too bad.

Am I the only one who was mildly freaked out by Oscar coming in at the end? Did I call the foreshadowing, or am I reading way too much into it? Looking forward to the next chapter to find out!

My condolences for your hospital visit! If you don't mind me asking, what happened? If you don't want to tell me, that's perfectly fine, I get it if it's personal or something. Hope you feel better soon! Take as much time away from the fanfic as you need to get better!

You are loved.
Dets chapter 40 . 4/17/2014
Omgoodness are you okay? I hope you get better soon :(
Guest chapter 40 . 4/15/2014
/deep motherly concern for the hospital situation although still kind of pissed at you. Hopes you feel better soon though. Sollux will be waiting for you. So will I and your brothers.
Eridan x Feferi chapter 40 . 4/15/2014
I love this chapter and how sollux brought him chocolats I can't wait for the next chapter hope you get out of the hospital soon and btw don't read depressing fan fics late at night bad idea
DragonflySky chapter 40 . 4/15/2014
Thank Fuck Eridan isn't dead, you really scared me at the beginning there, don't do that again, do you here me! But yeah, I'm glad you updated such a brilliant fanfic again and I hope you get better soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME ERIDAN. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR TALENTED SKILLS. AS YOUR MOTHER I AM CONFLICTED TO SAY THAT I HATE YOU BECAYUSE SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINES IOF LIES THAT I SPEW OUT OF MY LIPS I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU WITHH THE FORCE OFF A THOUSAND DOLOROSAS AND I JUST HATE HOW YOU PLAY WITH MY READER FEELS LIKE A CAT WITH A BALL OF YARN SO JUST TAKE MY LOVE HATE FOR YOU AND CONTINUE ON WITH THSI GOD FORSAKEN FANFICTION AND IF YOU DARE TURN THIS INTO A SADSTUCK I SWEAR TO YOU THAT I WILL COLLABORATE WITH YOUR BROTHER KANKRI AND PLOT THE MOST TWISTING, HEART ACHING, HORRIFIC DEATH OF THE MOTHER GRUB EVER AND YOU WILL CRY SO MANY TEARS
ASK CASEY, ASK KANKRI, AND ASK SPRINKLES CAUSE I ACTUALLY BROUGHT LEGIT TEARS TO EVERYONE ON OUR LITTLE CHAT AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DO IT AAGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME GOD DAMN THIS LOVELY FANFICTION I JSUT *Screams in anger* I LOVE YOU YOU DWEEB
Gavinsmit chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
Man I loved this chapter because it made me happy to know that eridan ain't dead but in your back picket I know you have aradia and she can cause trouble and then Eridans Dads agenda and I can tell your going to do some fin mean but I know it will be good

Ps get well so little las
Guest chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
i want to say i love you again but then im afraid youre just going to turn this whole thing around and do something else that would make my heart burst, so- fuck you- you wonderful asshole.
No chapter 39 . 4/13/2014
;-; why must you hurt us this way
Guest chapter 39 . 4/4/2014
why.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/2/2014
You played bg! I love that game to death! Drizzt was my favrorite character with his scimitars, ice death and twinkle I believe? Anyways, your story is amaaaaaazing! This is probably the best erisol fic I've found as of yet. Keep it going :)
MewCoyote chapter 39 . 4/2/2014
Oh gog. Eridan no! You can't die! You're not allowed to!
That was beautiful and heart-breaking and I'm really hoping that the phonebooth people have rules about calling 911.
Amazingly written.

You are loved.
Eridan x Feferi chapter 39 . 4/2/2014
Omg this is so sad I feel bad for Eridan but I can't wait until the next update well until then
thepeopleofthecrysis chapter 39 . 4/1/2014
There you go breaking my heart again.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »