Reviews for Eyes of the Innocent
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This has been on my favorites list for a long time and I'm ashamed to say I never reviewed it. I love the way you weave Ayame's relationship with Kenshin into this, it makes it so easy to get behind his regret. Fluffy, but not without a purpose. Thanks for writing it!
PattyBones chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
A very good one shot. That was an interesting way of approaching that side of his life. My only complaint is that it ended too abruptly. However, as I thought about it that is how a child is.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
That story was just so kwaii! I always wondered what would happen if one of the girls were to know about Kenshin's past. You're right, kids can be more precptive than adults due to the 'lack of baggage'.

Of coures, the formating needs work since it's a little hard to read. But other than that, it's quite enjoyable. Great work!
Henrika chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Cool story. Keep writing.
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Hey this was very good. I love the innocence of children. They can ask the strangest things at times, like Ayame did with Kenshin, and amazingly get the answers they want. Keep up the great work._
Calger chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
*applauds* here here for introspective Kenshin fics! Yes they are difficult, but I think it's the challenge which keeps me coming back ;) I think you did a really nice job with this one, nice premise too; I had thought of doing something like this with Kenji when he's older, but it works even better with Ayame, I think. The characters are spot-on in their thoughts and your writing is nice and clear, always a good thing _ Thank you also for all the reviews on my fic, I really appreciate the input!
Kirstian chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Waaaaaaaaaah! What a great fic! Very good work, and I loved Ayame very much! . Thanks for sharing :D
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
kinda sweet, kinda sad. Certainly a nice read.

Thanks for sharing.
anek chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
wow! that was really good! keep it up!
Autumn Harvest chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
This was a nice piece! I just love the little girls - wish they'd show them more often in the series :: pouts ::

I especially like the bit about yelping out a "tiny oro" _~
JML chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
WAHOOOOOO! another wonderful one done by aneki, the ever famous (or infamous ;D) Firefury!

oh, yeah. not to mention. in the manga, Kenshin plays with the neighboring kids when he was hiding in Otsu with Tomoe.

"de gozaru" is archaic and can sums up as repeating part of what you just said. "that it is" is exactly correct. "yo" can be indicated as an exclamation and "ka" does indicate a question.

"Ken-nii"... "Ken-ni"... i think "Ken-nii" would be more appropriate. "ni" might mean something different.

Bakumatsu literally means "the end of the Edo Jidai". if you had included "douran", that term is "revolution" or "riot".

on "sessha", true its humble but i've seen some people refer it as "this unworthy one".

sorry, my head's a little whacky because i'm on my second week of junior college. -\-;;;