Reviews for Lyrical Wizardry
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
So Harry is paired with Ginny already, and no chance of a Nanoha verse pairing?
Gundum M chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
At least include a fucking translation. I'm not about to waste my time trying to read a fic that includes Finnish language lyrics with no translation.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Gundum M chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
interesting new chapter
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Good chapter
Yeah, they got her.
Hope they can get her to talk.
Wizards do have the truth serum at least.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
...Does "Stand By, Ready" remind anyone else of Kamen Rider 555's Faiz Gear ("Standing By... Complete")?
Chris c3po chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Really like it. However, I think you have given TSAB too much of an advantage over Harry Potter and the aurors. Obviously in combat they will have a serious disadvantage in close-range. Long-range however, they should be pretty evenly matched. Don't forget how powerful Dumbledore and Voldemort's spells were. Given enough time and space, Harry and his aurors should be able to cast better spells, like Fiendfyre for instance. Also, all the spells that Harry learned in the Harry Potter world in the books were from a school. They don't teach higher-end stuff to students, I just can't see Dumbledore allowing that seeing how protective he is of them.
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
HarbingerLady chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
if they (TSAB) keep going strong like that, there won't be reconciliation beween the magical world and TSAB without high cost, particularly since TSAB acting like invaders and causing disturbance. And in archaic world like wizarding world, people can hold grudge for a long time.

And it seems like the wizarding world is cornered pretty easily here. Hopefully they'll be able to do something to fight back. Perhaps using wards and the likes?

TSAB is not well portrayed and seems really arrogant here, coming like that. They might have a reason, but it certainly not good enough to start smashing around. Is there no member in TSAB who worries about the consequences of their current action?

With Reina breaking into the gringotts and killing their dragon, I'm certain that the goblins will want her punished in some way. And unlike the TSAB who let criminals (well, Hayate and her knights are kind of criminals) punished by doing community service, I can't see the goblins do the same. If anything they will want corporal punishment or something with a high cost (I wonder... what kind of reparation Harry had to give to the goblins for his action in Gringotts? But unlike Reina, Harry has the advantage of being known by them, and his action eventually lead to Voldemort's eradication, which is also good for them).

Seems that it won't end well for all sides.
Gundum M chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Great new chapter.
NoblesseOblige chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
If that's not considered a major screw up by TSAB standards then I desperately want to know what is.

First, find a new and strange magical construct and discover it belongs to an unknown magical society. Classify it as a lost logia. No, don't wonder if perhaps it's a common and completly undestood practice among the inhabitants of said society, just classify it as a dangerous lost logia.

Second, first contact scenario. What does the manual say? Official meetings...? Nope. Passive observation? None of that here. Therefore, illegally infiltrate their facilities.

A goverment official of said civilization is about to explain things to you. Do you listen to him? lolnope. So third, do your best to rudely interrogate the pleasant guy who's trying to make things easier and wildly reach the conclusion that they have the ability to wipe memories and are planning to use them on you. No, don't let the guy explain himself.

Fourth, break out. Make it big, people have to now you were there. And just for the kicks, taunt the guy and make fun of his combat capabilities, because he's the bad guy who was planning to wipe your memories. No, it doesn't matter that it was actually you the one who reached the wrong conclussions on absolutely no evidence at all. No it doesn't matter you were the one who got violent first.

Fifth and final, send a report to base. Try to use 'cave-men with nukes' as an adjective, and if not possible, any other similar term is preferable. Just try to stain their reputation as much as possible, so that the TSAB will forever distrust them.

Really, I'm totally rooting for Harry and his guys here. Those retards from the TSAB need to be taught some respect, and polite manners. But the thing is... I kinda know it's not gonna come down to Harry teaching them how to properly behave, that profecy makes it painfully obvious that the show down will be between two MSLN elements with the HP elements playing a relatively unimportant role as side-dishes.

I will continue to read for now, but so far this stoy has all the signs of being a standard MSLN stomps HP.

You know, you could change this. The plot doens't even need to be changed much, it just presentation what would need to be corrected.

Well, read you next chapter.
NoblesseOblige chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Well, I'm no diplomat but I can totally asure that's definitely NOT the way to conduct a first contact with anything at all. The moment Harry revealed himself to be a government official they could have at least given them something to bite and told them they were officers of some other... 'organization'. This way, it's like they are bullying their puny, mediocre, non-interdimensinal government.

I dunno if it's your intention, but you're making the TSAB (including Reina and Jaeger) come of as... hmm... what's the word in english... douchebags? Yes, somthing like. From my perspective as a reader, they all seems to have this 'higher than thou' feeling about them (regardless of whether it be true or not).

Other than that, it's a nicely written story. Plot-driven from what I can see, and that's just what I like. Gonna keep reading for now.
Hinamori chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
If elder wand does not gurantee victory among wizards(dumbeldore beat grindlewand who had it) I doubt it can logically beat a TSAB mage.
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Good chapter.
I hope this makes Harry get the Elder Wand back and to use it.
I want to see the wizards, for once, beat the TSAB mages.