Reviews for The Sun Must Set to Rise
foreveraddicted chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hmmm...I like this start. I tell you, I can count on one hand how many Bella's I like in chapter one, but yours had made my list. I'm off to read the other now!
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Continue this, please continue this! And let Mike be castrated, jailed and have a ton of butt buddies!
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Haven't read the other story yet, but I'm liking this one...a lot! I like how no nonsense Bella is and how she helped Edward out because she felt he needed to get away.
masengirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I would love to see this one continued. This Edward breaks my heart.
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This one
WonkyGangsta chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Well, I obviously want BOTH of the stories (just finished the real world chronicles), but if I have to choose, I pick this one. I'm a sucker for a story with a cute kid, and I think I need some more Edward and Emma time in the near future! :)
biblepam chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
i like both stories. The other pulled to me a bit more. Not really sure why, it just did. But if this is the one chosen to continue, it will be fine as well... ( maybe one now and the other upon the first one's completion?)..
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I can't decide! I love this one too. Any chance you could post both? ;)
Sunflower Fran chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love this one, and The Real World, too. Hard to pick just one.
Emma is so cute here, and Bella seems so sure of herself, which is so rare. This could be so good.
Can't we have both? No pressure, one at a time!
ASWIFT chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love it so far!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Pls continue! I am very intrigued so far and would love to see where this goes. I usually don't read WIPs but I think this is one I will make an exception for. Consider me a follower.
TENaSeein chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow. This story has got me hooked! Please continue it.
Smutt lovin housewife chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Please continue this story. Sounds like it could be interesting!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I like them both, but this one has me so darn curious!
Likeisaid chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
love to read this one also
1,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 Next »