Reviews for The Sun Must Set to Rise
abbyweyr chapter 19 . 3/3/2022
nice wedding, very fitting for Bella liking simple things. Good talk with Emma, like her response.
abbyweyr chapter 18 . 3/3/2022
along with getting the Newton mess cleaned up, hope something good happens between Alice and her father.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 3/3/2022
Newton is going to get all he so richly deserves with everyone against him now. Sad for all the children.
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 3/3/2022
so many people discount Bella in the original, but I always saw her as STRONG. Nice to read scene with her showing off her strength.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 3/3/2022
he deserved the week of cold shoulder. Hopefully this time he has really learned and taken to heart the lesson to not leave Bella out of things.
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 3/2/2022
oh no, more bad news.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 3/2/2022
oh boy...it is a different old Ed we are seeing from what heard from Edward. Is there something in the air or water where they live to affect people?
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 3/2/2022
oh my stars...it is his father? Edward is going to have another mess when he gets home. Interesting question he asks Bella.
abbyweyr chapter 11 . 3/2/2022
that guy is up to something. they have been found and not by good guys.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 3/2/2022
they did good job beforehand to keep things sorta calm after. Newton is an idiot.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 3/2/2022
good question from Charlie. more progress together.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 3/2/2022
progress together in dealing with situation
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 3/2/2022
Glad Bella stood up to Edward and then helped with the panic attack. That was some meeting between Emmett and Rosalie. Did we know of her story before and I forgot? Seems there is going to be some major character development/changes in all of them.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 3/2/2022
Sorry that break was longer than intended. Off to much better start with the brothers and Esme. Looking forward to seeing a supportive Charlie and Emmett meeting Rosalie.
EnglishBookLover chapter 22 . 2/12/2022