Reviews for Seams
Joknotor chapter 40 . 6/15
Wonderful story, so glad to have caught this as I was scrolling through potential 'break time' stories. Thanks so much for the dedication and effort you put into this, it's helped bring me out of a writer's rut so hopefully I can start writing again myself, please keep up the good work!
jennifer.bunch.5076 chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
I love this story so much. I've just started reading Criminal Minds fiction. In fact it's only the second one I've read. Plus I loved that my favorite fandom was hinted at in this one.
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock.
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 5/8/2015
cute it was sweet have you ever noticed that henry and jack are never in the same episode
Donna J Noble chapter 40 . 3/5/2015
I fell in love with this story. I love your attention to detail. Great work
GalanthaDreams chapter 40 . 2/26/2015
A sweet and natural love story, it was a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
This was literally one of the best fanfictions I've ever read for this fandom. Probably THE best. Multi chaper, finished, well written, good plot, propar grammar? What else could I ask for? I hope you write more wonderful works in the future!
AmayaBlack chapter 40 . 11/4/2014
This was a wonderful story!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
Very adorable! Would've liked it longer and not so hurried at the end but overall I really enjoyed it!
Dawn Coffin chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
Great story! I love a happy ending!
Dawn Coffin chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
I have a new granddaughter & I'd like to continue your grandfather's tradition with her.
Dawn Coffin chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
I always thought "JJ" stood for Jennifer Jareau, but I like how you gave her a 'J' middle name.
kira66 chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
The chemistry between Reid and JJ on the show is perfect. Just like this story!
charliexedd chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
A really cute and enjoyable story. Well written and fun to read!
misuky7 chapter 40 . 5/20/2014
This was amazing. I adored this story, they are too cute together and their daughter sounds like a gem. :3
Liz 1974 chapter 40 . 3/1/2014
I liked it how u do onther one like this I have always liked the connection between JJ and Reid better then JJ and Will I think Garcia is awesome she is querkie and my type of peson to talk to if u know Kristen tell her she makes Garcia real & love that about her :)