Reviews for Seams
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 5/8
cute it was sweet have you ever noticed that henry and jack are never in the same episode
Donna J Noble chapter 40 . 3/5
I fell in love with this story. I love your attention to detail. Great work
GalanthaDreams chapter 40 . 2/26
A sweet and natural love story, it was a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
This was literally one of the best fanfictions I've ever read for this fandom. Probably THE best. Multi chaper, finished, well written, good plot, propar grammar? What else could I ask for? I hope you write more wonderful works in the future!
AmayaBlack chapter 40 . 11/4/2014
This was a wonderful story!
The Dark Insomniac chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
Very adorable! Would've liked it longer and not so hurried at the end but overall I really enjoyed it!
Dawn Coffin chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
Great story! I love a happy ending!
Dawn Coffin chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
I have a new granddaughter & I'd like to continue your grandfather's tradition with her.
Dawn Coffin chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
I always thought "JJ" stood for Jennifer Jareau, but I like how you gave her a 'J' middle name.
kira66 chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
The chemistry between Reid and JJ on the show is perfect. Just like this story!
charliexedd chapter 40 . 5/29/2014
A really cute and enjoyable story. Well written and fun to read!
misuky7 chapter 40 . 5/20/2014
This was amazing. I adored this story, they are too cute together and their daughter sounds like a gem. :3
Liz 1974 chapter 40 . 3/1/2014
I liked it how u do onther one like this I have always liked the connection between JJ and Reid better then JJ and Will I think Garcia is awesome she is querkie and my type of peson to talk to if u know Kristen tell her she makes Garcia real & love that about her :)
Niccky chapter 40 . 2/5/2014
Wow, after a long time I see a completed nice story. :-) Yes, it's sad that I mostly read finished stories, but I'm nosey and it sucks when I have to wait for a new chapter. ;-) That's why I'm happy, that after a long long time I found an amazing completed story. :-) :-)
Loved this one very much and I love your another one-shot The Substitute too. :-) Hope you'll write more about this pair (or Spencer/Emily) - love those two pairings. :-) Keep going with you work. ;-)
Annber03 chapter 40 . 2/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww :).

LOL at Henry turning into a typical teenager. Loved the "I've told you a thousand times" bit, and I really like that he's sixteen and will be off to college. Gee, I wonder who had a hand in causing that to happen ;)?

And aw, poor Rosie, missing her sibling already. Love the way Reid was able to help her feel better, though-the "falling apart at the seams" thing at the end was a sweet touch, with Reid's response to JJ about that. I also love the idea of Rosie taking after Garcia, as well as Garcia moving into the basement apartment! Oh, man, I can only imagine the crazy, fun moments involved there!

And of course, love Reid and JJ being happy together and married and living a nice domestic life and still being madly in love and all that wonderful stuff :). Shame this story is at an end, but it was a nice read and I look forward to whatever other ideas you have for these people!