Reviews for Crossed Paths: A Time of Peace
AlbedoActual chapter 6 . 7/1
oh how absolutuely love interspecies romance, what beauty they hold, but I wonder, is this Spartan kid going to be worthy of such a princess, I guess we will find out...
AlbedoActual chapter 2 . 7/1
Post traumatic stress disorder, thorizine, haloperidol, carbamazepine, nah... just have krystal fix it...
Dr.Schadenfreude055 chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Nice ending to a very interesting story. Unfortunately, the link you put up for the site you mentioned isn't exactly working for me.
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Excellent ending for the Crossed Paths trilogy. :) Can't wait to see how the first chapter will start out for Kevin and the Star Fox team. Good luck!

Will Fox ask Krystal to marry him and become his wife?
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Boy was that thug such a lunatic!At least not even a scratch on Kevin.

Look forward to the story going on though. Maybe in the near future Kevin and the team could possibly stop by earth one time to see how the repairs are coming along.
Damirgraffiti chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ahh...perfect story there!
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I'm looking forward to the final set of your stories, I wish you the best of luck on writing it out. :)

Wonder what kind of enemies the team and Kevin will be facing in the next story?
josh chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I love your stories/books man.
I read them almost every night at my house. I am looking forward to the next chapter and encourage you to keep going with this.
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I've got a good feeling that Kevin is going to be fighting that wanted crook who was mentioned earlier in the chapter.

I do hope Fox asks Krystal to marry him and Kevin can be his best man. :) Keep up the good work!
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Keep going on the story,its nice to see Fox and Krystal together,if Rose is made Kevin's Girlfriend,maybe she might join the team,and join Kevin on his adventures with Star Fox if you plan to do another story?

Maybe Fox and Krystal should consider taking Kevin to Sauria to meet Tricky and the Dinosaurs there.
Troygroomes chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Come on Fox ask Krystal ta be ya mate or wife. Kevin might have a fight on his hands
Disgruntled Anon chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Bloody hell, get on to the date already, Kevin!
bryan mccloud chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
lol...nice chapter man.

though i spotted some mistakes here and there...lol.
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Fantastic chapter, liked how Kevin's new Arwing III has an A.I. computer built into it. My mind instantly thinks of the 1980's Knight Rider because the Arwing III is somewhat like K.I.T.T.

Hope Fox asks Krystal to marry him and Kevin as his best man in the wedding, also wonder what kind of dress Rose is going to wear for their date? I bet it's going to knock Kevin's jaw to the floor. xD
Troygroomes chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
sweet chapter. i hope Fox asks Krystal ta marry him later. and maybe Rose and Kevin have a sweet date and maybe get married later.