Reviews for Mine
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Your author note made me laugh. I get to the same point with my stories. Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Everyone was so in character it could easily pass for canon. I awed at the explanation of Mia. Hope to read more stories soon!
SnubNosedSilhouette chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this!
TisZiny chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
asdfghjkjh. Officially my favourite time baby fic.
cmartlover chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story! Masterfully written and well-thought out! It was hilarious at some points, and touching at others. I liked how you told Mia's 'story' out of order, which makes sense in terms of the Doctor and River's relationship.
themanonthemoon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was warm and beautiful. It encompassed everything from how I expected his daughter to be like (it was always a girl for me) to his reaction. I absolutely loved how you portrayed every characters' emotions spot on. You nailed the Doctor and River's relationship. It was a whirlwind of emotions for me - from the moment the Doctor fled into the TARDIS after meeting Mia to the not-so-first-time he saw his daughter. Timey wimey and perfect. If this can never exist on television then I'm glad that it exists here.

Good job and thank you!
QueenOfKingston chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So I'm normally against the Doctor and River having a kid, but this was so well-written that I'm just gushing. I laughed, I cried, I thoroughly enjoyed it. You are an excellent writer. Bravo.
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Can I just hug you? Because oh God wow this is perfect. Seriously, maybe it is 2 in the morning and I should be asleep, but this was well worth staying up to read. Everything about this was great. You have all the characters absolutely spot-on perfectly in-character, and I could practically hear their voices reading this. I also like how you managed to mix laugh-out-loud humor with oh-God-I'm-dying suspense. I very very rarely read Timebaby fics, but sometimes I make an exception for a really good one, and this was definitely an exception. I also didn't notice a single typo or mistake, which is really impressive for a fic of this length. Fantastic job! Bravo! :3
22 | « Prev Page 1 2