Reviews for Caught in the Crossfire - Old Version
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I forgot to include this in my review for the 2nd chap for the new version, the chapter was wonderful and nothing needs rewritten it's perfect the way it is, so please don't change it, because it's beautiful the way it is right now, so please please don't worry about changing it :( It's perfect the way it is right now for me :) and I promise that as long as their are updates and well written, some plot mixed in with a little character interaction I will be a loyal reviewer and reader, I can't wait to see what happens next, I have a suspescion that Eren isn't going to listen to Rivialle ;) (And I hope he doesn't!) Also maybe Eren (obviously) gets involved somehow with the police and I'm thinking we find out within the next two or three chapters so please update so I can either confirm or make new suspicions, hoping you update (next) friday or earlier, have fun writing!
purpleicecrystals chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I'm tuned. :D Please write!
Sasurealian chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
OMG this is so amazing! So in character and your writing makes me cry it's perfect. I really hope you finish this story because I am HOOKED
mamita chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload more chapters, but I do not like Eren seme, I like uke, I love that Levi is mastered, Eren, I love the couple LevixEren, hopefully you make more fics of them, remains so, thanks and kisses.
young.earl.of.phantomhive chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
No way am I gonna give up on this fic, feel free to ask anything from me anytime! I love this fic too much to see it go on permanent hiatus.
lemonlollipop88090 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
well then. happy bday and happy white day :)
Yentamashii chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
So you know how Levi x Eren is Riren right? Well your penname reminds me of that with Sass in it. So it's like a threesome with Levi, Eren, and sass. Sorry to bother.
EvaWinters chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
It's alright, if you think by doing so makes your story better then I'm all for it! And have a happy birthday!
Tennu chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Yay glad that you're back can't wait to read it WEEEEE
Frecklefreak chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
More please!
n3k0-ch8n chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Ahhh...I could just see Eren's cute pouting face! You really make the story come to life you know! If only I was actually there to see it! Squeeze Eren's little cute chubby cheeks! Kyaaaaa!
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is so freakin beautiful I might cry please more plz
heidi.yehia.3 chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Well I really fell in love with it but id love to see what else u can create
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Hi! I was just wondering if the new fic was up yet? I know you only posted this AN a few days ago... But I just read the first chapter, and I'm already in love.

Can't wait to read it!
animeroxursox chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
hey i hope it's not too much to ask, but could you send me a link/alert me when you repost the story?