Reviews for Movie Night
AWESOME.
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
So sweet :)
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
aww, snake eyes is shy! around women anyway. it's good to see him relaxing with scarlett.
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I enjoyed this! It was well written and I appreciated the insight into SE's feelings and decisions. As I read it, I kept wondering what I would do in that situation. The ending was great, revealing that everything would be alright.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Aww, this is so cute. I really like the way you've portrayed Snake Eyes's ambivalence, and the contrast between his doubt and straight-forwardness of Scarlett's feelings. And of course, I can't help but approve of watching bad movies. Nicely done.
C.L. Lab chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I am a sucker for good a good SE/S story, so I absolutely love this! You accurately portrayed what I think Snake Eyes thought process would be at that point after the accident, and Scarlet's actions were very in character. The fact that they were watching bad kung fu movies made me smile. I applaud your writing, thank you very much for sharing this with us! If I may, could I make a request? A story, a one shot or whatever you would want to write, showing the brotherly devotion between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow after Storm Shadow joins the Joes? Maybe Snake Eyes is injured or vice versa or they just share a brotherly moment together. I would just really love to read that, and I think you could write it wonderfully.
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I only have one word to discribe this EPIC!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love the humor in this. Snake Eyes thinking Psyche Out's b.s is b.s is just spot on money (sorry Psyche Out) as well as the prying out of the shell bit (Tommy knows how to call it). Also liked how he thinks he is doing things for the betterment of the team and Scarlett, when instead he is just making himself miserable.
GraciaJavert chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wonderful. This fic strikes a good balance between fluff and substance; you write Scarlett and Snake Eyes well. Because of the reference to Psyche-Out, I'm assuming this is slightly AU. But, to be honest, that doesn't really bother me. Great job!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wonderful story- I love the details that describe Snake Eyes turmoil about Scarlett..
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Nicely done! I love the details here-Snake still being on soft food, for example, and how much it hurts him to even laugh. His self-doubt makes a great contrast to Scarlett's assurance; in some ways she's more the teacher and he the student in emotional matters, an inverse of their relationship in training.

This is a minor quibble, but is this based in comic canon? Because Psyche-Out didn't join the Joes until long after Snake-Eyes' injury, so it wouldn't be him advising Snake on psychological matters. You could probably slot in a random Army psychiatrist without losing anything, though. :)
TinySprite chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hahaha! This was really cute and sweet!