Reviews for Father Dearest
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Wait?! oh, noes! We need you to continue! Please! :) This story is so fantastic! Keep it going, please! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
This was so great! I absolutely. LOVED. the chase scene! I was actually laughing OUT LOUD at this...No joke. I love that SS was chasing and hunting him "with a purpose" instead of playing with him! hee hee! I can't tell you how pleasing it is to read such good material. You are a great writer. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Love that he sat on his own coattails to "protect" them. Nice touch. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Truly wonderful! I am absolutely loving how you portray Storm Shadow, Commander, and even little "Billy." Oh, and the names, "Slice and Dice," hahahaha! Did you make that up? Or?...

Great start...and I am off to read more of your material!

*runs to start reading more*
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
So Cobra gives Billy books that teach him to fear the Joes? Interesting.
Evil.Little.Kittys chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
You can just feel the tension forming at the end :D I think stormy would make a great dad, a strict one, but a great father nonetheless!
This chapter was just so cute! I wonder, though, how Storm Shadow would react to a female child :D
Slytherin Studios chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Nicely done, Billy was so cute.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
And now the kid just got annoying. If it had been me, he would have been duct taped to the bed the first time and left there for a good while. Foreshadowing! I love it. The end had me laughing. Trust Cobra to have bogeyninja stories published for their youngins. This chapter demanded I read it again - I think it may be my favorite one.
Arashikagerus chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
I loovvveeee this story the way you portrayed the charachters is AWESOME 3
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Oy, that Baroness, she's an unhelpful one. And here I was assuming Storm Shadow had his mask off half the time. Dunno why. Nice shower scene. It immediately brought to mind THAT drawing.
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
That was so cute, I can't wait for the next chapter.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Poor little Billy, he's just had his entire worldview shattered and he didn't even get his cake. Candies are a poor substitute. So now Billy understands the nearly unanimous rule that states, "anything with eyes will be in possession of an entire face." There are several exceptions to this rule, average ninja kind are not exempt. It would be great if little Billy saw Snake Eyes' face and actually had a better reaction to it than Stormy's face.
Rin chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, how cute he is. i love this story too much, besides may you please write more of billy being hugged by stormy. please! because it's sooooooooooooo adorable. i can't wait till your next update! :D
really retarded chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Cobra Commander's son is just as crazy as he is in my opinion. I enjoy this beginning.
Evil.Little.Kittys chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
This chapter made me happy! I was smiling so wide! I think Billy is just adorable, a little too spoiled, but adorable nonetheless. 'Stormy' will have a tough time getting him to behave ;D