Reviews for In Waiting
Ino Death chapter 1 . 1/20
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE _ OMG I LOVE THIS
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ah, I'm always a sucker for these supernatural afterlife themed stories. Usagi being so clingy at the end was the best part, plus the story of his grandfather had me in bittersweet tears. Thanks for the read!

CupidKirby
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING! TTwTTb
it's so... so like 'sparkle sparkle' everywhere! (like when you see Yukina's aura)
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
O.O That was a pretty long one-shot... and IT WAS AWESOME! I loved how everything had already started awkward. Misaki was possessed and kissed Usami. To make things even more awkward Usami comes to Misaki's school. I just thought it was hilarious how clingy Misaki was getting. I was sort of expecting both Misaki and Usami to get possessed at their "date". Except, Usami would get possessed by Akihiro. That would have been a extremely hilarious twist. But your ending was WAY better. It was very suspenseful to think Misaki was gonna die or get hurt. And what made more awesome was the fact that Usami was zooming to save him. X) I was also thinking that it would have been cool if Misaki would have been somehow connected to the 'teardrop' or Miroku... just a random thought... :) Anyways, this was an AWESOME story. Bonus point: longest oneshot I've read. XD
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Uwah! Beautiful again! I just can't find words to describe your stories,or how much I love them! The plot! So wonderfully touching! I loved it! Very well thought through and written! I can't get enough of your stories!
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I'm happy for Miroku! I kind of want to hit Akihiko on the head though, that silly author.
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
T_T oh man
I'm so happy for Akihiro and Miroku.. such a beautiful fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
THATTT WAS BEAUTIFUL! ;_;
hiyokocchi chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Such a wonderful ending! For a moment there I thought you're going to kill or hurt Misaki! But boy I'm glad the ending turned out beautiful!
fries chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Amazing as usual.
tataniastorm chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So loved this was very touching ty for the womderful story