Reviews for The Last Dead: A New Day
Drear chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
you are CRUEL
They are two! They could sabe Doug and Carly, why not?
well, fogot that, this fic is just awesome, every phrase, every word, all the work it must have cost to you... I don't have words *.*
DigiSim chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
I didn't save the reporter when I played the game. But that was because I didn't realize she had run out of ammo. I thought she would have saved herself. And Larry is still a prick.
Lattelawyer chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
This is a pretty good story. It doesn't look like you're going to change anything from the original Walking Dead plot, since you didn't have Joel's existence make it possible for both Doug and Carley to survive. Why did you even put Joel and Ellie in The Walking Dead if nothing from the plot actually changes? I don't see the point. I hope I will when you continue this series.
Exodus chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Really looking forward to the next book, Keep it going man!
JKrlin chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I was really hoping you would have joel save Doug but oh well. Still, its a good story and I like how you included Tess and Bill in it. Any chance uncle Tommy is gonna make an appearance?
Markman chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Very nice!
Dead of Mace chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
LOVE YOUR STORY! 3 3
bj chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
who ever writing this is good story also i know that carlely and doug will get eaten so who will you chose carley or doug
paranoiac666 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
hummm, continue!
ExodusJones chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Fanfiction Readers be like... "There better be some Carlee."
bj chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
i love this story please write more
bj chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
you now whats better bringing keendy ben and omar from the walking dead and bring sarah and tess henry and sam from the last of us all together that would be awseome and i really like the story please keep writing it looks intresting to read also its nice for once that the walking dead and the last of us working together as a team by the way you know the zombies are they walkers clicer runners or bloaters it made me courius anyway please keep writing its intresting to read and goodbye oh also...HAVE A GREAT SUMMER SE YA LATER and i will be back to read more
Exodus chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Please keep this coming!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
this is AMAZING moar please, also is the w.d. story going to change a bit or is this just the game with extra characters?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I love this story but I like to see more Ellie and Jole :)