Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
Elysia1 chapter 25 . 1/16
Brilliant story! ! It's fantastically well written and you've got harry and Voldemorts dialog perfect. Thanks for sharing!
purple sky always chapter 25 . 1/15
Looking forward to the sequel.
Dizzy Whimsical chapter 25 . 1/15
Hi Tozette! I just finished your story, and I have to say it was absolutely brilliant. I'm glad you stuck to your guns and ended the story on your terms, and I do hope you haven't let the negativity of some reviewers get you down. On the subject of the ending itself, for me, it fails only in one regard; that rather than give me any peace of mind that says 'this story is over' it riled me up and made me crave more, rather like a cliffhanger. I love the ending, I only wish it wasn't the ending! Overall the story really hit the spot. The character interactions were beautiful and true to the characters themselves in a way that was very captivating and enjoyable. I was truly saddened by the loss of the elder Voldemort and had been looking forward to seeing his character develop as he merged with the younger half of his soul. But the potential of him gone, of Tom Riddle's potential to bond with Harry in his place, really gets me fired up. Voldemort Sr was inflexible and fractured, but the younger one being both closer to Harry's age and more complete in spirit is open to being influenced by Harry, rather than just influencing Harry, as Voldemort Sr was. The abrupt turn of events blew me away, in a good way, it was exhilarating!

I know you're still kicking around concepts and shaping an eventual sequel. I just want to sound off my admiration and encouragement. You've got a really great springboard here and i'm really looking forward to what you'll eventually come up with. I know at somepoint you mentioned you like the idea of exploring a HP/LV relationship, but remarked that this story was not that fic. A sequel is totally fair game though! With Older!Volder out of the picture, well, it opens up possibilities, though the obstacle of Harry's age and maturity remains. If you were ambitious enough to undertake several more years of story before bringing it around to that point, well, I certainly wouldn't argue, I imagine it would be quite the awesome saga. But wow, I can't imagine committing oneself to undertaking that behemoth of a task. Even this story, not reaching to the end of Harry's first year, was obviously quite the labor of love!

Thanks again for taking the time to write such a enjoyable fic! I'm going to head over to see what The Carnivorous Muffin is up to, but I'll be patiently waiting for a sequel in my inbox from you. You really know how to shake things up!
Aorta Heartless chapter 13 . 1/10
That's an interesting way to put it.
So far highly enjoying the story!
Mango Supreme chapter 24 . 1/8
okay i am in love with this little fic of yours

i've become attached to horacruex-in-Harry's-Head-helping like fics and i like of the idea this is so short

also some of the scenes like the Chamber and the twins had me laughing
And the whole Dumbledore finding out - i was'nt expecting it and i love it...

this was really fun to read. and im defiantly going to read through this again the the future. but for now i look forward to seeing what else you've written.
thank you so much for sharing this...
The Future Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 25 . 1/6
Loved it! Really looking forward to the sequel, I hope the Malfoys will continue to make an appearance and I'm interested to see how the younger Voldemort develops... plus how Dumbledore explains Harry's sudden disappearance?!
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 1/5
why do i think that the whole "abzorb half of voldys soul isnt going to work out nicely for anyone involved...
CoreWorld chapter 25 . 1/5
REALLY good, I was SO sad when old Voldemort died. It is rare that a FanFic can invoke feelings. Please keep it up. Also What about the rest of the Horcruxes?
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 1/5
theres quite the scandal over the dursley case, its good for harry to be out of their care but its never fun to be at the heart of a scandal
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 1/5
good on the malfoys for protecting harry and getting him out of the dursley dungiepn
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 1/5
nice job bringing dobby in early, i wonder why he's freaking out this time?
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 1/5
its kind of saddening to see how abrasive harry is to hermione, but thats how harry's character has developed. frankly, he has better reason to hate muggles then almost any of the purebloods out there
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 1/5
it would be funny to see how voldy would snark at harrys hormonal thoughts but unless you continue to the later years of harry's education thestroy is most certainly better off without it
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 1/5
its good that draco is being let in on a few secrets, though im surprised voldemort didnt covet the unicorn blood
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 1/5
i think voldemort has a point about the whole "sanitation of magic" thing. knowlege is inherently neutral and arbitrary terms like dark have no basis in reality
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »