Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
Ferdiad chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
If DLP is insulting your story you should listen you mong.
SchwarzShifter chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
Just because some people are distressed by the last half of your last chapter doesn't mean we've "left the auditorium" or think it's a train wreck or that the other 23,5 chapters are any less fantastic xP (I was just saying some warning might have been appropriate!) this is one of those fics my heart speeds up every time I see the title. It was So Good. And it's not so hard to pretend the last half of that last chapter never existed :)
ShipWithFervor chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
Bah, they really can't see past the Voldemort thing. Honestly the ending may seem abrupt but I didn't think so, I felt it went kind of like the basilisk thing but on a bigger scale (and it just fit so much with the title, it was a surprise but a satisfying one for me). As for building that relationship and then killing Voldemort making it not have a point, really? You think because he dies and THAT just disappears? It just turned Harry's world upside down, I want to see how that goes, even more when Harry in the last chapters kind of wished kind TMR could stay because he was kinder and more understanding and now he's got that but like THIS. There's so much conflict to explore, and it's outside Hogwarts confines right now so I don't know how it's going to go but it has soo many possibilities. Honestly I'd really love to see a sequel with similar writing so part of me is really hoping that the marinating has results but I was happy with this story anyway.
kneazletails chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
Yo. Wonderful story. I love your Harry and your (saner than canon) Voldemort and their friendshipi-sh thing ridiculously much. Marinate the sequel as long as you like, this reader will wait as long as it takes. :)
tina chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Awww, so no sequel? gasp, soooo sad :(
Anyhow, that's an absolutely awesome story! And the ending was so very refreshing!
SennoTsubasa chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
yes. yes. so much yes. THIS IS THE WAY TO GO! amazing. just, amazing. and most importantly- LOGICAL! i love you so much for writing this even if i am a bit miffed that it just ended. but it was a good ending.
Avis Soul chapter 25 . 12/10/2014
You make me giggle uncontrollably, and you are totally, tantalizingly evil! Muah... love ya!
ChingChuan chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I loved it! Especially the ending - it's very rare to find a nice non-cliched story! Keep up the good work and take your time for the sequel, I'm sure it's going to be great!
The Shadowless Nuance chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I for one, rather enjoyed reading Hit The Ground Running. It was different from most, and that the ending was both so final and open ended was posatively intriguing. I think its a mark of a good author to know where and when to stop, and to stick with it. While you could have probably provided closure, I personally love speculating over a good read. That you are 'marinating' a possible sequel is another good sign. After all, the best works don't tend to plop down from the sky all written out, do they? We authors have unwind and spin their secrets in just the right manner.
A Bibliophile chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
It's your story, write it however you want.

The story didn't go where I expected it too, but that's half the fun of reading a new book. If a story sticks to every trope and cliche, then what's the point of reading it?

Some FF readers get a sense of entitlement. If chapters are too short or infrequent, if the 'wrong' couple gets together, if someone they like dies, or if a story takes an unexpected turn readers will show up with a review to complain and demand changes. However, unlike a published author, you're not getting any reward for writing this. No one is paying you to write this, you're doing it because it's fun.
I hope the fussy readers don't get you down!

Personally, I'm a big fan of your story. Good luck with the sequel!
AmShe256 chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I'm going to head over to see what The Carnivorous Muffin is up to but I'll be patiently waiting for a sequel in my inbox from you. Can't Wait :)
LivesForTheReveal chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
The Carnivorous Muffin?! Seriously? That's awesome. Two of my favorite HP authors are working on one story! -
CantLogin chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Wow, okay. You fishing for compliments much? I read the reviews, and I did not remember anything so malicious as what you posted. To double check, I looked back at the reviews for chapter 24 and once again found almost overwhelming positive reviews. Did a quick search for each of the terms "train wreck" and "insult" and "progress the story" to find absolutely nothing. Honestly, I think you're full of shit. There was a pretty good amount of "great story" and "I loved it" and such...but here you are whining? About an ending that was, admittedly, fairly abrupt? It is almost like you want people to write in saying, "Oh no, poor author. I'm so sorry."
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I love your sass.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
So are you gonna make a sequel?
1,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »