Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
madval29 chapter 25 . 10/7
I love that this wasn't a mentor fic! It was really intriguing and it was an awesome read I'm not sure which sequel to read but I'll probably check yours out first
One problem. If the basilisk sensed Harry's un-Slytherinness, why doesn't it sense Ginny's and try to devour her?
Idk chapter 24 . 10/4
I don't understand why people are calling Harry weak, babyish, etc. Most eleven-year-olds aren’t Machiavellian masterminds that condone murder and torture — even if they have Voldy in their head.
HealingRose2 chapter 24 . 9/30
Well that was a surprise turn of events ... I mean a complete 180
HealingRose2 chapter 18 . 9/30
I ask again... Why is your harry such a blubbering fool?
HealingRose2 chapter 6 . 9/30
Why is your Harry such a sniveling bitch?
I have read this a few times now (I think, sometimes these things blur together) and if I remember right it is a very good fanfiction. Even though this hasn't been changed in a year; I figured it would be appreciated if I let you know that it is one of my favorites.
OnceUponASunsetDream chapter 1 . 9/26
I never really know what to say in a review so often I just leave it at kudos or favourite or whatever but I kinda felt I had to say something. I really adored this story. It wasn't a concept I've come across before, the horcrux becoming sentient, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I find your writing style incredibly compelling and enjoyable to read even to the point where reading the notes at the end didn't irritate me as much as it would normally. So thank you for writing this. I loved the characterisation and Rita Skeeter and the way the Dursleys were dealt with and the whole Dumbledore thing and while I didn't see the ending coming it seems very appropriate now I've had time to mull it over. So...yeah, I'm not really sure what else to say but thanks a hundred and I'll be checking out all your other stories in fandoms I follow and the sequel you mentioned.
pieisablessing2me chapter 15 . 9/25
nails scraping his arm

Sounds like Chekhov is doing some fairly serious shooting.
Dumbledores a nosy prat!
InkSoakedPages chapter 25 . 9/20
I thought this story was brilliant, honestly. I like how you ended it, and I don't really think it needs a sequel, but I'll check it out anyways. Thanks for making such an awesome story, though.
plappermouth chapter 25 . 9/9
This has been a lot of fun to read! You're a brilliant writer. I love that the two Voldemorts in Harrys head have subtle differences. I really do wish the story would continue because Dumbledore needs to get his ass whiped! Killing and burying an 11year old boy! That's messed up! Thank so much for sharing this incredible story! :)
DeltaMLP chapter 24 . 9/8
It was a good and very intriguing story, but I do wish it had a satisfying ending. :/
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 9/5
I love Carnivorous's Lily Potter and the art of Sisyphus so am looking forward to their take on this.

Weird, I loved the ending. Anything else would have felt insulting in a lot of ways...although I think I would have perferred Tom not surviving.
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 9/5
I would love a sequel.

As I predicted a while ago, Harry was going to die. Should have saw the Jesus act though, especially interesting that Dumbledore did what he did.

I especially enjoyed the look into Voldemort's thought processes, more so when the diary version gets involved. I hesitate to call Tom more empathetic, just less focused on goals. I think a retrospective look back on these chapters from Dumbledore's PoV would be fascinating.
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »