Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
VerdantTheia chapter 25 . 8/16
Late review!

Just found and read this whole thing today; first off, great writing, really. I mean, yeah, like you said, the ending had a whole WTF?! that got me for about 10 seconds until my brain kicked in with the fact that HARRY HAS VOLDEMORT IN HIS HEAD. This is not a well adjusted individual, and I think you got the characterisation down pat for your AU. So...yeah. Good stuff.

Thanks.
I spent 2 days reading this wonderful fic. This is actually one of my favorites now.
Hammer chapter 8 . 8/14
The story has been very very good so far. It is only the second fic that I have come across with the talking/ cooperating horcrux premise, but contrary to the other one — which ended up dreadfully boring— this is well written and exciting.

Great style, plot and atmosphere in general. Well done.
The Funny Apple chapter 4 . 8/14
im loving the story great work
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 25 . 8/13
Awesome, loved it. You portrayed voldemort really well but me sleepies nows so bye bye
Chamsin chapter 24 . 8/9
Curious ending. Interesting and unexpected just how i like them :)
I'm looking forward to the sequel! Great job
Naysaykaybay chapter 25 . 8/6
I love the ending. I think its perfect but maybe that's because I read it in one go and not as a WIP? Anyway, thank you very much for the great read. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
The ending really shocked me, but after a few minutes of thought I like the ending. Its a good stopping point for the story.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 7/30
Well, that was one hell of a distraction. I was worried Harry might get eaten. That Tom, honestly. Smh. Lol.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 7/30
Wow. Didn't expect the CoS so soon! Awesome! :D
And man, Harry had me worried for a sec. I seriously thought he was going to pass out! I thought for sure Myrtle woukd notice him, but I giess it's for the best she didn't.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 7/30
See Harry, this is why you should never be friends with a psychopath. Especially if their name is Tom Marvolo Riddle and or Voldemort xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 7/30
Omfg! For a huge moment I thought Harry and Tom may have been caught! Holy hell, man, that suspense! When Dumbledore said they ran through what Harry bought, I was also like, 'Crap! What books did they buy?! O.O'

Seriously. Amazing story so far. It has quite the bit of humor and is well written. I wish I could continue reading, but sadly it is very late and have to sleep. Urgh. Lol.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 7/30
Well, at least Harry is happy. Will be interesting to see what happens.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 7/30
Such a wonderful 1st chapter! Eeeeep! Found another Tom and Harry story that seems like it won't be slash! Yayyy! :D
Lil chapter 25 . 7/21
I love this story. I enjoyed how it is different.
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »