Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
langeline chapter 20 . 7/11
Awww,... ppooor peeacoocks! :(( Not the way I'd wanted the references to them to be incorporated :(
langeline chapter 19 . 7/11
HAhaah :D There will be a peacock soon~ thank you, darling author! :D
This ending is literally shit. It was a great fic until then though.
jc chapter 25 . 7/2
great ending
deathless.smile chapter 6 . 6/18
Whoa damn. I started reading this fiction because I was searching for a new refreshing HP fic to read, and mind you, it is extremely intoxicating! I was drawn in at first read, making me read 6 chapters before I knew it! :D So thanks so much for the amazing work and I hope you continue to make more beautiful ones!
This isn't what it looks like chapter 25 . 6/12
I will wait for you forever. I will sing love songs at your window with a radio over my head, waiting for you, because you are worth it! Reading this story over is just as good as the first time, so thank you so much for writing it! And I'm glad you're ignoring the hate comments, becuase while the ending made me sad, I'm glad you didn't pull any punches in regards to where you wanted the story to go. Much love and well wishes! :)
RC4213 chapter 25 . 6/9
Waaaugh it's done? It's not a golden biscuit but a resting steak kind of story I guess. Still super loved it and had a fun time even though things are going down and they'll haunt me for a bit. I'll be sure to keep up with some of your other works!
RC4213 chapter 21 . 6/9
Omg this is the first break I've taken in reading this story, and I wanted to let you know that I love it! There have been a lot of "woah yeah rad!" reactions and "ohno waaaghuuh", but things keep going. I'm a big fan of how you have a minute to feel the feels, but still acknowledge that time goes by, and how friends aren't instantly going from stranger to bestie in 3.5 seconds. 3
Hi! Read the story, loved the story, and am of course hoping that you write that sequel (though I understand if you don't want to). Just letting you know :)
RussetBramblePelt chapter 1 . 5/29
This is a really great beginning, I'm loving this fic already!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 25 . 5/29
A good read! Going to go read 'For Once, Then, Something' now.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 5/29
I like the ending.*Raises hand.*

Also, I would love a sequel!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 5/28
Nooo go away Draco!

Haha, Crabble and Goyle following Draco's orders as
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 22 . 5/28
Wow Snape! Gahh, you would think he would reevaluate his view on Harry.

Dumbledore better now make Harry go to the Weasleys.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 21 . 5/28
Weasley family is all flip flop.
1,675 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »