Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 9/4
I love a deeply manipulative Dumbledore, and depise fanon Dumbledore, especially ones labeled "MOF"
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 9/4
I do want more Harry/Hermione interaction. I find it rather amusing.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 9/4
I am worrying close to the end of this fic.
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 9/4
A democracy of two other people. Not even his own DID.
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 9/4
I find LV/HP distrubing for all manors of reasons, from the 60 year age difference, to the whole "murdered your family thing."

That said, despite being bi, I simply don't like slash fics. Probably since a lot of them seem like they are a bit fetish like rather than being a normal relationship.
FreelanceBum chapter 12 . 9/4
I somehow get the feeling Harry is going to get the stone, raise Voldemort, than die to him. That would amuse me if so.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 9/4
The Samhain ritual was awesome, and screw anyone who didn't like it.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 25 . 9/3
This was a good story and I really really enjoyed reading it. Has someone taken up the mantle of writing a sequel because I would be interested to read it?
booklover19a chapter 25 . 8/31
This was such a great story! I really enjoyed your portrayal of Horcrux Voldemort.

Keep writing!
cztelnik chapter 24 . 8/28
You know, I like this ending. A sequel would be great but at some point Voldemort world have to not be a psychopath or Harry he'll subvert Harry or they'll split/one of them dies so.. This leaves a good story with a future to imagine. I like Dumbledore burying Harry in the forest- so sadly. Snape will know tho Dumbledore won't be able to hide it all from him and if he does it makes Dumbledore a bit more evil
cztelnik chapter 23 . 8/28
Well that was unexpected but Draco is observant and Harry falling asleep in history of magic was bound to be noticed. So I wonder if Harry's Voldemorts will want to recover the insane part of their soul at all? They've been dismissive of his calculations and decisions.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 8/28
It usually annoys me that people complain about fanfic. It is offered free and nobody is forced to read it. Some of it is excellent, much better than some published materials. No complaints about lack of romance, this isn't that type of story, not yet anyway. This is a fabulous adventure into 'wizard' social studies. That said, Draco's explanation for Christmas doesn't quite ring true- he wouldn't apologize for any tradition Malfoy.
Voldemort must have pegged the advantage of taking Harry's body-all except the age issue/restrictions.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 8/28
Well there aren't any escort chickens in this chapter but it was pretty good anyway ")
Actually the plot is moving along quite interestingly (is that a real word?) And the humor is fantastic. I can't help but wonder if Lucius suspects Harry is being possessed by the diary. Especially with Harry's questions about the Wizengamot votes. I already wish this had more chapters, it's brilliant.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 8/28
Lucius is a bastard but he is a man who can appreciate the humor in Harry's torture by the tailer and Narcissa.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 8/28
Hmm. So will Harry end up with two Voldemorts in his head? or will he be taken over by young Riddle? I guess next chapter will tell.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »